"The Lost Room"

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Post Reply
User avatar
GoDogGo!
IGX Honorary Lesbian
Posts: 11208
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2005 1:10 am
Location: Casa de Culo

"The Lost Room"

Post by GoDogGo! » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:46 am

I should start listening to my wife more when she recommends something.

"The Lost Room" is a SciFi Channel miniseries that we're watching on Netflix.
It concerns a cop who finds a hotel room key and discovers that when you open a door with it (any door) it leads to a hotel room that is "nowhere."

As the story progresses it turns out that there are many objects, all from this room, out in the world, and all of them have unpredictable, magical properties. Various cabals are fighting and scheming to get them for their own ends.

It's surprisingly good, convoluted stuff. I hope it doesn't suck majorly at the end.

GDG!
The flesh is weak, and the smell of pussy is strong like a muthafucka.

User avatar
mrzero
Gunny
Posts: 645
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 8:10 pm
Location: Crackerville, CT

Post by mrzero » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:37 pm

I've only watched the first section, seems promising. Reminds me of some of Tim Powers writing.
Life ain't a track meet; it's a marathon

User avatar
GoDogGo!
IGX Honorary Lesbian
Posts: 11208
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2005 1:10 am
Location: Casa de Culo

Post by GoDogGo! » Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:28 pm

Okay, I'm sorry. It was 99% good. The other 1% was the ending, when this show crawled under the donkey and managed to get not only the donkey's cock but the balls too, all the way down its throat.

Motherfucker that pisses me off. POS non-sequitur ending making no fucking sense, violating the rules they set up, and OBVIOUSLY CLEARING THE WAY FOR A SERIES. Assholes.

GDG!
The flesh is weak, and the smell of pussy is strong like a muthafucka.

User avatar
GoDogGo!
IGX Honorary Lesbian
Posts: 11208
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2005 1:10 am
Location: Casa de Culo

Post by GoDogGo! » Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:02 pm

Jack wrote:Wait, you watched it not knowing it was a series pilot?
Netflixed it. I liked it fine until the last 5 min or so. Bah. Donkey.

GDG!
The flesh is weak, and the smell of pussy is strong like a muthafucka.

Post Reply