Econo Prowler

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Dave

Econo Prowler

Post by Dave »

I ordered it last week & they said it would take 3 to 4 weeks. It showed up Tuesday 12/3 by DHL.
Econo Prowler

The box was flimsy & busted up. NBD
I got the black one, other colors are white & red.

The frame is made of 2" welded steel. The feet are about 4 inches wide and 1/4 inch thick. For some reason there are two holes drilled on opposite sides on each foot. All the dirt from the carpet or ground goes right in them. Not sure what purpose they serve.

It has 2 nuts/bolts to hold it together. It also has 2 uprights where you place your Oly size plates. The uprights are removable so it wouldnt be too hard to transport this one.

On the other hand the uprights just sit in cups and when removing plates from a stack the posts tend to come out allowing the other plates in a stack to slide of on your foot. Perhaps drilling though and using a cotter pin to hold the posts in place will help.

The only other criticism I had is that a 45lb plate won't lay flat because the crosspiece isn't wide enough, the plates tilt forward.

I don't have a tape measure here now. I will measure later & update with dimensions.

It works as advertised, you load it with weight you push it, it kicks your ass, you get stronger.

I loaded it with 160 lbs. Inside on industrial carpet on a 50' straight run. 3 times down & back with a short break each turnaround and my quads & calves were screaming. One direction I pushed with the uprights that hold the plates. Not too hard. On the return I pushed with the low t handle. Wow. very hard.

Good thing - no stress on my shoulders, nor did I notice anything in the back
Fat Cat wrote: People have never really seen true mastery, so they don't even know that they don't have it.

GoDogGo!
IGX Honorary Lesbian

Re: Econo Prowler

Post by GoDogGo! »

Dave wrote: I loaded it with 160 lbs. Inside on industrial carpet on a 50' straight run.
What kind of place are you working in?
The flesh is weak, and the smell of pussy is strong like a muthafucka.

Mick
Gunny

Post by Mick »

Yep measurements needed.

I'm gonna take up welding on day fo sho.

Topic author
Dave

Re: Econo Prowler

Post by Dave »

GoDogGo! wrote:
Dave wrote: I loaded it with 160 lbs. Inside on industrial carpet on a 50' straight run.
What kind of place are you working in?
It used to be a Physical Therapists office
Fat Cat wrote: People have never really seen true mastery, so they don't even know that they don't have it.

Topic author
Dave

Post by Dave »

Mick wrote:Yep measurements needed.

I'm gonna take up welding on day fo sho.
Sorry Mick, I forgot my damned tape measure. Tomorrow I will post measurements