Athlete's Honey Milk

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Hebrew Hammer
Chief Rabbi

Athlete's Honey Milk

Post by Hebrew Hammer »

One of my clients has come up with a new post-workout drink called Athlete's Honey Milk, http://www.athletesmilk.com/product-information/. It's basically a designer milk with higher protein and calcium, and it's sweetened with honey. Soon to be sold retail, now sold only over the web (other than a few test retail sites).

They've also developed a high protein, low fat milk that they sell under the name Mootopia. I think it's available only in Texas now.

Here's their description of their designer milks: "High quality milk fresh from the farm goes through several filtration processes separating the fat from the protein from the sugars from the calcium and other solids from the water. These then are recombined in different ratios to provide a different profile of milk. The double sugar, lactose, is converted to two simple sugars, glucose and galactose. These sugars are sweeter than lactose and thus the carbohydrates in the drinks can be reduced while maintaining the same sweetness of milk."

BabaLoo
Staff Sergeant

Re: Athlete's Honey Milk

Post by BabaLoo »

Hebrew Hammer wrote: Here's their description of their designer milks: "High quality milk fresh from the farm goes through several filtration processes separating the fat from the protein from the sugars from the calcium and other solids from the water. These then are recombined in different ratios to provide a different profile of milk. The double sugar, lactose, is converted to two simple sugars, glucose and galactose. These sugars are sweeter than lactose and thus the carbohydrates in the drinks can be reduced while maintaining the same sweetness of milk."

just like mother nature intended.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

:rolleyes:
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Dunn
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Dunn »

I will stick with this....thanks.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

The way Jesus Christ intended it.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen