Brookstone Percussion Massager

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
The Venerable Bogatir X
Supreme Martian Overlord

Brookstone Percussion Massager

Post by The Venerable Bogatir X »

Took the family to Mall of America today and stopped by Brookstone to give the knee a little love....well actually the surrounding muscles, which have been chronically jacked from limping. Anyway, I used to think these massage gadgets for the house pretty much sucked. Not this thing. It's heavy, powerful and has three speeds. My early assessment is it is well worth $99 as my ITB's, hammies, calves and feet are in a state of bliss from its initial use.

http://www.brookstone.com/handheld-mass ... DT|8161537

GoDogGo!
IGX Honorary Lesbian

Re: Brookstone Percussion Massager

Post by GoDogGo! »

I have never before seen a massager that looked like a belt sander, or possibly a power planer.
The flesh is weak, and the smell of pussy is strong like a muthafucka.

Topic author
The Venerable Bogatir X
Supreme Martian Overlord

GoDogGo! wrote:I have never before seen a massager that looked like a belt sander, or possibly a power planer.
Don't judge a book by its cover. Brookstone is everywhere that trailer parks or housing projects aren't so feel free to try one for yourself the next time you're at a mall outside of Leland, NC. Everyone else here knows I'm right about pretty much everything and they can order online with confidence based on my say so. :rolleyes:

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

High Velocity Lie-Nap! wrote:
GoDogGo! wrote:I have never before seen a massager that looked like a belt sander, or possibly a power planer.
Don't judge a book by its cover. Brookstone is everywhere that trailer parks or housing projects aren't so feel free to try one for yourself the next time you're at a mall outside of Leland, NC. Everyone else here knows I'm right about pretty much everything and they can order online with confidence based on my say so. :rolleyes:
It must not have the attachment that GDG is looking for.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

High Velocity Lie-Nap! wrote:Took the family to Mall of America today and stopped by Brookstone to give the knee a little love....well actually the surrounding muscles, which have been chronically jacked from limping. Anyway, I used to think these massage gadgets for the house pretty much sucked. Not this thing. It's heavy, powerful and has three speeds. My early assessment is it is well worth $99 as my ITB's, hammies, calves and feet are in a state of bliss from its initial use.

Can it be reasonably operated with one hand for trap work?
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

GoDogGo!
IGX Honorary Lesbian

Post by GoDogGo! »

High Velocity Lie-Nap! wrote:
I'm not saying it's bad, I'm just surprised. It's like being in a Northern state and seeing that they sell ice scrapers that you use with two hands (which is a sign that it's a place that no one should live.)
The flesh is weak, and the smell of pussy is strong like a muthafucka.

Topic author
The Venerable Bogatir X
Supreme Martian Overlord

The Unflushable DEATHTURD wrote:
High Velocity Lie-Nap! wrote:Took the family to Mall of America today and stopped by Brookstone to give the knee a little love....well actually the surrounding muscles, which have been chronically jacked from limping. Anyway, I used to think these massage gadgets for the house pretty much sucked. Not this thing. It's heavy, powerful and has three speeds. My early assessment is it is well worth $99 as my ITB's, hammies, calves and feet are in a state of bliss from its initial use.

Can it be reasonably operated with one hand for trap work?
Yessir and I just did so to be sure. The design is simple, but slick. You can also sit back against your couch and let your weight hold it in place to hit points all over your back. I've also been doing that under my hamstrings and on my calves by resting my leg on the footrest.

T200
Sergeant Commanding

Post by T200 »

I have one of these. Can't say I'm a big fan but my wife uses that thing on her hammies all the time. She loves it.