The new Transformers movie

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

The new Transformers movie

Post by TerryB »

I didn't see it but I know someone who did. She said it wasn't very good. And long.
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

Jay

Re: The new Transformers movie

Post by Jay »

it was full of action, asinine dialogue, shitty one-liners at stupid moments, cheesy love shit that was poorly executed, 2:45 long, and cliched as fuck

Dinobots were cool, because they were Dinobots.

Optimus Prime was annoying with his rah-rah shit, like he is the elder warrior who has the longest speeches ever before battle.

Wahlberg is solid, but he's a decent actor.

It sucked, but that's a Bay movie for you.

It was still fun because shit gets blown up.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Jay wrote:it was ... 2:45 long.
Two hours and 45 minutes? You sure the needle wasn't skipping, so to speak? Stuck in a loop?
Don’t believe everything you think.

Schlegel

Post by Schlegel »

nafod wrote:
Two hours and 45 minutes? You sure the needle wasn't skipping, so to speak? Stuck in a loop?
It's a Bay movie. I thought that's how he made them in the first place.... the script probably reads like this:

disjointed, jerky action/explosion/disjointed, jerky action/explosion/disjointed, jerky action/explosion/disjointed, jerky action/explosion/disjointed, jerky action/explosion/disjointed, jerky action/explosion/disjointed, jerky action/explosion/disjointed, jerky action/explosion/disjointed, jerky action/explosion/disjointed, jerky action/explosion/disjointed, jerky action/explosion/disjointed, jerky action/explosion/disjointed, jerky action/explosion/disjointed, jerky action/explosion/disjointed, jerky action/explosion/disjointed, jerky action/explosion/disjointed, jerky action/explosion/disjointed, jerky action/explosion/disjointed, jerky action/explosion/disjointed, jerky action/explosion/disjointed, jerky action/explosion/disjointed, jerky action/explosion/disjointed, jerky action/explosion/stupid juvenile humor/disjointed, jerky action/explosion/disjointed, jerky action/explosion/disjointed, jerky action/explosion/disjointed, jerky action/explosion/disjointed, jerky action/explosion/best friend dies/disjointed, jerky action/explosion/fade to black.
"Why do we need a kitchen when we have a phone?"

Jay

Post by Jay »

nafod wrote:
yes

Optimus, chick, Mark, one-liner, sterotyped robot based off ethnicity, optimus, chick, Mar, one-liner, repeat, etc. Dinobots that destroy everything in sight that Optimus can't beat one on one but somehow Optimus beats the big one enough to get them to fight with him.

Nothing says fucked up Logic like a Bay movie

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

Fuck me running!

My youngest boy is in love with Transformers so I just know that will be playing a lot.

At least I'll save the coin to take him to something better.

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy