Office 2013

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Beer Jew
Sgt. Major

Office 2013

Post by Beer Jew »

Sucks some serious dick. We got transferred over at work today. I want 2010 back.

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Re: Office 2013

Post by TerryB »

calm down
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

The Venerable Bogatir X
Supreme Martian Overlord

Post by The Venerable Bogatir X »

You'll adapt easily enough. Now hopefully they will do something right with Windows 10. Everything they've done since XP has sucked.

WildGorillaMan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by WildGorillaMan »

The Venerable Bogatir X wrote:You'll adapt easily enough. Now hopefully they will do something right with Windows 10. Everything they've done since XP has sucked.
The advance reviews of Windows 10 make it sound like it's basically Windows 8+. Not encouraging.

I'm no fan of Windows 8, and I was happy with 7. However because 10 is coming out next month Dell just had a flash sale on laptops with 8 on them, and that coaxed me to buy a new one.
You'll Hurt Your Back

basically I'm Raoul Duke trying to fit into a Philip K. Dick movie remake.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

I'm with Nappy. My only beef with 2013 is the incompatibility of some of the add ins between 2010 and 2013.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Terry B wrote:calm down
Wouldn't want to splice a gene
Don’t believe everything you think.

The Venerable Bogatir X
Supreme Martian Overlord

WildGorillaMan wrote:
The Venerable Bogatir X wrote:You'll adapt easily enough. Now hopefully they will do something right with Windows 10. Everything they've done since XP has sucked.
The advance reviews of Windows 10 make it sound like it's basically Windows 8+. Not encouraging.

I'm no fan of Windows 8, and I was happy with 7. However because 10 is coming out next month Dell just had a flash sale on laptops with 8 on them, and that coaxed me to buy a new one.
I have 8.1 and a laptop that has a touchscreen and I just don't dig it. I'm happy that the start menu is coming back. Did Microsoft email you to be on the list for the early release of 10? If not, I think there is a link that is easy enough to find. As I'm sure you know, it will be free since you have 8.

WildGorillaMan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by WildGorillaMan »

The Venerable Bogatir X wrote:
WildGorillaMan wrote:

I have 8.1 and a laptop that has a touchscreen and I just don't dig it. I'm happy that the start menu is coming back. Did Microsoft email you to be on the list for the early release of 10? If not, I think there is a link that is easy enough to find. As I'm sure you know, it will be free since you have 8.
I'm running Windows 7 still on my laptop and just a couple of weeks ago a mysterious Windows icon appeared in my taskbar after an update, offering me a "free" upgrade to Windows 10.
You'll Hurt Your Back

basically I'm Raoul Duke trying to fit into a Philip K. Dick movie remake.

The Venerable Bogatir X
Supreme Martian Overlord

Yeah, that's legit.

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

Linux.

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder »

WildGorillaMan wrote:Dell just had a flash sale on laptops with 8 on them, and that coaxed me to buy a new one.
Do you think that this is finally rock bottom for you?
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

WGM is such a w00t/flash sale little slut.