Neurons to Nirvana.

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
buckethead
Sergeant Commanding

Neurons to Nirvana.

Post by buckethead »

Documentary on Netflix about the history of psychedelics for medical therapy. Really well done and makes you want to do LSD.

Alfred_E._Neuman
Sergeant Commanding

Re: Neurons to Nirvana.

Post by Alfred_E._Neuman »

I've been meaning to give this a watch. I've been reading a bit about the current findings on using psychedelics for treating depression and it's got me wondering. I've dealt with extreme anxiety and depression my whole life without much success in treatment. I don't want to take a long term drug with all sorts of side effects on general health (especially libido), as the current depression drugs all seem to have. And I've never gotten much out of talk therapy because of the anxiety associated with it.

I watched a show on people going down to central America to get "treatments" of Ayahuaska for depression and PTSD with good results. Same sort of hard rewiring of the brain in effect, I'm assuming.
I don't have a lot of experience with vampires, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.

Topic author
buckethead
Sergeant Commanding

Post by buckethead »

If that is your interest then you'll love this documentary. Our drug laws are so fucked up

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

buckethead wrote:Documentary on Netflix about the history of psychedelics for medical therapy. Really well done and makes you want to do LSD.
YOu should balance it out with Doug Hepburn's biography. That should make you NOT want to do LSD.
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"