Rmax intuitive flow am/pm daily

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Post Reply
User avatar
odin
Sgt. Major
Posts: 2882
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:20 am

Rmax intuitive flow am/pm daily

Post by odin » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:27 pm

Wanted to spruce up my mobility and yoga stuff into something more structured so bought this as it popped into my emails at the right time. I always felt Sonnon's best material was his JM & health based stuff. Back in 2007/8 I really thought he was something special with this emphasis, but since then most of his products and marketing have left me cold to say the least...

Anyway, this is a series of 12 minute mobility workouts, designed to be done twice daily: morning and afternoons. The levels are graded and it is recommended you stay with a level for a month before progressing.

Pro's:
Good production, clear demonstrations and verbal cues.
Some really nice movements. Some are rehashed yoga things but some are totally new. I would say 80% of them are worthwhile, woth the remaining 20% are benign but slightly contrived.
Small time commitment - I have fitted this into my xmas period with 2 kids who demand daddy's attention constantly. Even they let me have 12 minutes.

Con's:
the levels don't make sense to me. The workouts target different areas so staying with - say - a shoulder emphasis for a month doesn't make sense. Perhaps I'm reading it wrong. Anyway, anyone with some experience in this will probably end up mix and matching, which is what I am doing. Again, perhaps I'm wrong.
Don't try too hard, don't not try too hard

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major
Posts: 2710
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:25 am

Re: Rmax intuitive flow am/pm daily

Post by bennyonesix » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:38 pm

Link? I can't find anything like this on his million site empire.

TomFurman
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 9806
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:46 am
Location: Ft. Lauderdale

Re: Rmax intuitive flow am/pm daily

Post by TomFurman » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:24 pm

Alberto Gallazzi [sp?] Is going to be in Austin, Texas this year. I like his presentations on Youtube. Worthwhile to do it in person if you live down that way.
"There is only one God, and he doesn't dress like that". - - Captain America

User avatar
Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 21061
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:26 pm

Re: Rmax intuitive flow am/pm daily

Post by Shafpocalypse Now » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:38 pm

Onnit gym or vyvials? I wanted to go to the Persian yoga seminar he had but was out of state

TomFurman
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 9806
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:46 am
Location: Ft. Lauderdale

Re: Rmax intuitive flow am/pm daily

Post by TomFurman » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:59 pm

It's at Aaron's place. Aside from Clubbell hype, Alberto has a nice training method.
"There is only one God, and he doesn't dress like that". - - Captain America

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major
Posts: 2710
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:25 am

Re: Rmax intuitive flow am/pm daily

Post by bennyonesix » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:16 pm

Damnit. I have his earlier mobility one with oldsters and it is good. But I can't find this.

TomFurman
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 9806
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:46 am
Location: Ft. Lauderdale

Re: Rmax intuitive flow am/pm daily

Post by TomFurman » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:28 pm

Here is an example. https://youtu.be/GtQsNjWPkFY
"There is only one God, and he doesn't dress like that". - - Captain America

User avatar
newguy
Top
Posts: 1869
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:32 am

Re: Rmax intuitive flow am/pm daily

Post by newguy » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:17 am

bennyonesix wrote:Damnit. I have his earlier mobility one with oldsters and it is good. But I can't find this.
http://www.ampmintuflow.com

Is this it? It is not from Sonnon himself but one of the Sonnon guys.
"When I was little, my father was famous. He was the greatest samurai in the empire. And he was the Shogun's decapitator. He cut off the heads of a 131 Lords. It was a bad time for the empire."

User avatar
odin
Sgt. Major
Posts: 2882
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:20 am

Re: Rmax intuitive flow am/pm daily

Post by odin » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:10 pm

Yes sorry, that's the one. If you're a fan of his stuff I think you'll probably enjoy it. Not sure of price, I allegedly got a starter price which came in around 20 quid I think. It was priced in US dollars so I immediately don't regard it as real money even though my bank account begs to differ.
Don't try too hard, don't not try too hard

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major
Posts: 2710
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:25 am

Re: Rmax intuitive flow am/pm daily

Post by bennyonesix » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:02 pm

Nice. Thanks. Looks good.

User avatar
Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 21061
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:26 pm

Re: Rmax intuitive flow am/pm daily

Post by Shafpocalypse Now » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:29 pm

Aaron's a long time rmax certification holder too

Post Reply