Beauty and the beast

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Post Reply
User avatar
nafod
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 11295
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:01 pm
Location: Looking in your window

Beauty and the beast

Post by nafod » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:09 am

Payback time for all the movies I've dragged my wife into going to see. I was hoping it would be sold out, but it was the 4:00 PM showing. Lots of kids, so I was expecting, "oh my gosh, mommy the teapot talks" comments from the peanuts. Managed to get aisle seating and an empty chair in front of me so I could prop up my arthroscoped knee on it.

Easy to watch. I knew how ended so no suspense, but maybe teared up a little when the characters all turned into junk. The clock had the best one-liners. Emma was suitably spunky. Kevin ?Kline was good. Gaston should have had his arms ripped off by the beast. I earned enough martyr points to trick my wife into seeing Cloud Atlas v2.0
Don’t believe everything you think.

Ripe Turd
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 408
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:34 pm

Re: Beauty and the beast

Post by Ripe Turd » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:18 am

So how good are the steamy gay sex scenes in the movie? Heard it is rated 16year-old + in Russia for those scenes.

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 9697
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:17 pm

Re: Beauty and the beast

Post by TerryB » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:45 am

nafod wrote:Payback time for all the movies I've dragged my wife into going to see. I was hoping it would be sold out, but it was the 4:00 PM showing. Lots of kids, so I was expecting, "oh my gosh, mommy the teapot talks" comments from the peanuts. Managed to get aisle seating and an empty chair in front of me so I could prop up my arthroscoped knee on it.

Easy to watch. I knew how ended so no suspense, but maybe teared up a little when the characters all turned into junk. The clock had the best one-liners. Emma was suitably spunky. Kevin ?Kline was good. Gaston should have had his arms ripped off by the beast. I earned enough martyr points to trick my wife into seeing Cloud Atlas v2.0
You are the biggest pussy this board has ever seen.

:point :factoid
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

Image

User avatar
nafod
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 11295
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:01 pm
Location: Looking in your window

Re: Beauty and the beast

Post by nafod » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:56 pm

Ripe Turd wrote:So how good are the steamy gay sex scenes in the movie? Heard it is rated 16year-old + in Russia for those scenes.
I wouldn't have even known when they were if TerryB hadn't been sitting behind us in the theatre, fap-fap-fap
Don’t believe everything you think.

Ripe Turd
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 408
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:34 pm

Re: Beauty and the beast

Post by Ripe Turd » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:25 pm

nafod wrote:
Ripe Turd wrote:So how good are the steamy gay sex scenes in the movie? Heard it is rated 16year-old + in Russia for those scenes.
I wouldn't have even known when they were if TerryB hadn't been sitting behind us in the theatre, fap-fap-fap
=D> =D> =D>

User avatar
Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 21050
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:26 pm

Re: Beauty and the beast

Post by Shafpocalypse Now » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:02 pm

I liked it a lot. Very nostalgic

JimZipCode
Top
Posts: 1388
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:48 pm

Re: Beauty and the beast

Post by JimZipCode » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:47 pm

How does the Stockholm Symdrome of it compare to Passengers?
“War is the remedy our enemies have chosen. Other simple remedies were within their choice. You know it and they know it, but they wanted war, and I say let us give them all they want.”
― William Tecumseh Sherman

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 5020
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:51 am

Re: Beauty and the beast

Post by Protobuilder » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:02 pm

Good grief. I'm not considering seeing this.
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.

User avatar
nafod
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 11295
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:01 pm
Location: Looking in your window

Re: Beauty and the beast

Post by nafod » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:31 pm

The scene where Beauty & Beast (not sure which was which) danced alone while the household appliances gazed on them lovingly left me moved in a way that was only topped by the thrill of squeezing off 5 round bursts of the 50 cal at the range at Ft. Jackson
Don’t believe everything you think.

User avatar
Bram
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 5425
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:38 am

Re: Beauty and the beast

Post by Bram » Fri May 12, 2017 1:11 am

I went with my friends against my instincts because I never see them, they loved it. I thought it was a completely unnecessary remake and it reminded me why I hate capitalism. Unadulterated money grab. Plus even wimpier than watching the cartoon version. Shuddering thinking of it.

4.5/10
"If you live through defeat, you are not defeated. If you are beaten but acquire wisdom, you have won." - RZA

Post Reply