Wonder Woman

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Re: Wonder Woman

Post by Shapecharge »

Why are you saying this? Your PM's to me have a very different tone. Hey I'm not gay but it seems you are or at least are unsure of your sexuality and I thought I'd be helping you out...sorta like you could decide whether you're a full on homo or not.

And just fyi I have never served on a nuclear ballistic missile submarine.

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

Poast the PMs you sick depraved elderly brokedick sodomitical creep.

Once again, I demand you never address me again.

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

The one thing I'm not you twisted little hunchback is sick! I am in perfect health.

Back to the video...I've got some old school knee-highs if you want me to wear those. Just let me know.

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

Stephen isn't going to tolerate any more of this you decrepit queen.

Never speak to me again.

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

For a closeted gay you don't know much about your world. I'm not a queen. If anything I'm a power "top" not a bottom.

Now back to the video...what's your thoughts about maybe having Call of Duty playing on the tv in the background while I'm cammied up rubbing one out?

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

And you seem very well informed about the sodomites. Makes one think.

But at this point I am required to inform you that:

1) numerous jurisdictions both federal and state have ruled that due to my genetics I have the emotional maturity of a 13 yr old boy. And that others are required to treat me as such.

2) I DO NOT NOW AND HAVE NOT EVER CONSENTED to any of this disgusting exchange.

At this point, you are on notice that ANY FURTHER communication to me of your depraved desires is ILLEGAL and in violation of both STATE and FEDERAL law.

MOREOVER, it is the equivalent of PEDOPHILIC SEXUAL ASSAULT.

Stephen and Dux are both aware of the situation and will be taking action to prevent your OUTRAGEOUS criminal (FEDERAL!)
actions.

I have also pinged your modem and have your location IP and your ID logs (your days of anon are over Mr. Dontavious Broadwell) saved to a thumb drive which I intend to forward to US ATTORNEY if you do not immediately desist.

buckethead
Sergeant Commanding

Post by buckethead »

Dontavious Broadwell Lol

syaigh
Sergeant Commanding

Post by syaigh »

OMG! You guys are so cute.

Anyway, if you watch this movie together, you.can totally pick which Amazon you want to be and how you would act it out and stuff. It would be really cool. Like one of you would be riding on horseback and flip the other in the air but instead of shooting your enemy through the skull with an arrow, maybe you would accidentally land on the lap of your fellow Amazon, and, well, passion would ensue. This could be really hot.
Miss Piggy wrote:Never eat more than you can lift.

Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Sangoma »

syaigh wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:06 pm
tonkadtx wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:14 am I thought it was very good. Pretty much everything you said was on the money Jim. My mother saw it with her Golden Girl crew and they all loved it.

My minor criticisms - they didn't really establish any threats to someone of her power level. Because she was so powerful she really didn't need her "team", except for Trevor as a guide.
Which is why its great for women. Because there is always a threat, no matter how powerful we may be. Not being sarcastic, its the truth. Physical safety is always a thing, physical autonomy because of politicians who don't think we should govern our own bodies, economic safety because sometimes we just don't get paid as much, and certainly simple regard. Because when you don't have a penis, meritocracy isn't always a thing you can use.

Not a femme-nazi, just a gal who has been oppressed by the man way more than a man would be.
There are so many fallacies in your post, though I am not surprised one bit, so ingrained these myths are. Let's just look at reality.

Physical safety. Guys are many more times are likely to experience physical violence than women. Just look at any statistics or ask your husband (I remember he is an ER physician, right?): vast majority of victims of violence are men. One third of victims of domestic violence are men, by the way.

Politicians and women's bodies. On one side there is the issue of abortion, on the other - try compare the number of women's with men's health programs. As someone working in healthcare I can tell you the proportion will be in the magnitude of five to one, at least.There is a huge gap in funding research related to men's and women's health - about four-fold. All cause mortality is about 50% higher among males. Suicide rates are 4 time higher.

Economic safety. Women are quick to point out that they earn less money. However, nobody is in a rush to ask how this happens in regulated professions. For example, in nursing hourly rate is not gender-sensitive, but male nurses make more money. The reason is more overtime, weekends, public holidays etc. I am not even mentioning the fact that over 90% of work related fatalities are male, which indicates that more males work at dangerous jobs than females. Sure, the majority of CEOs are male, but hey, so is the majority of prison population and the number of homeless people. Females are also treated more favorably by the justice system than males. Either way, nothing's holding you to make more money than any male of your level of education.

Finally, regard. I personally know of cases where men have been dragged to HR departments for complimenting women on their bodies or clothes. Men get fired from work for flirting. Even in cases where regard for a female colleague may be underrated it will be very well hidden, if only for the concern of punishment. Check out the number of TV adverts with "dumb men".

Nothing is "great" for women or men separately - it's not a team sport (see, because you are a woman I skipped the usual F-word, as far as regard is concerned). Genders are complimentary, and that's the beauty of how the Nature created things. I guess there is nothing wrong with the movie where a woman wants to be a guy and do guy's work.

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

Sangoma wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:16 am
syaigh wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:06 pm
tonkadtx wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:14 am I thought it was very good. Pretty much everything you said was on the money Jim. My mother saw it with her Golden Girl crew and they all loved it.

My minor criticisms - they didn't really establish any threats to someone of her power level. Because she was so powerful she really didn't need her "team", except for Trevor as a guide.
Which is why its great for women. Because there is always a threat, no matter how powerful we may be. Not being sarcastic, its the truth. Physical safety is always a thing, physical autonomy because of politicians who don't think we should govern our own bodies, economic safety because sometimes we just don't get paid as much, and certainly simple regard. Because when you don't have a penis, meritocracy isn't always a thing you can use.

Not a femme-nazi, just a gal who has been oppressed by the man way more than a man would be.
There are so many fallacies in your post, though I am not surprised one bit, so ingrained these myths are. Let's just look at reality.

Physical safety. Guys are many more times are likely to experience physical violence than women. Just look at any statistics or ask your husband (I remember he is an ER physician, right?): vast majority of victims of violence are men. One third of victims of domestic violence are men, by the way.

Politicians and women's bodies. On one side there is the issue of abortion, on the other - try compare the number of women's with men's health programs. As someone working in healthcare I can tell you the proportion will be in the magnitude of five to one, at least.There is a huge gap in funding research related to men's and women's health - about four-fold. All cause mortality is about 50% higher among males. Suicide rates are 4 time higher.

Economic safety. Women are quick to point out that they earn less money. However, nobody is in a rush to ask how this happens in regulated professions. For example, in nursing hourly rate is not gender-sensitive, but male nurses make more money. The reason is more overtime, weekends, public holidays etc. I am not even mentioning the fact that over 90% of work related fatalities are male, which indicates that more males work at dangerous jobs than females. Sure, the majority of CEOs are male, but hey, so is the majority of prison population and the number of homeless people. Females are also treated more favorably by the justice system than males. Either way, nothing's holding you to make more money than any male of your level of education.

Finally, regard. I personally know of cases where men have been dragged to HR departments for complimenting women on their bodies or clothes. Men get fired from work for flirting. Even in cases where regard for a female colleague may be underrated it will be very well hidden, if only for the concern of punishment. Check out the number of TV adverts with "dumb men".

Nothing is "great" for women or men separately - it's not a team sport (see, because you are a woman I skipped the usual F-word, as far as regard is concerned). Genders are complimentary, and that's the beauty of how the Nature created things. I guess there is nothing wrong with the movie where a woman wants to be a guy and do guy's work.
Bit of a downer and now I feel oppressed. Food for thought though.

More importantly, would B16 like it if shape did a Red Hot Chili Peppers cock sock with the knee highs. My Magic 8 Ball's response is "Signs Point To Yes" but I'm still not sure.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

No I would not like that.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Shape, benwald may change his mind if you bring a gourmet beverage.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

syaigh wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:43 am OMG! You guys are so cute.

Anyway, if you watch this movie together, you.can totally pick which Amazon you want to be and how you would act it out and stuff. It would be really cool. Like one of you would be riding on horseback and flip the other in the air but instead of shooting your enemy through the skull with an arrow, maybe you would accidentally land on the lap of your fellow Amazon, and, well, passion would ensue. This could be really hot.
Syaigh quietly weeps late at night as she desperately abuses herself to a loop of me gently putting my finger to her heavily lipsticked lips and saying "Hush, silly woman, no more talking." And then sending her into the kitchen with a firm pat on her sundress covered behind.

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

What syaithb really wants to be
Audrey-Hepburn.jpg
Audrey-Hepburn.jpg (80.85 KiB) Viewed 31101 times

Topic author
JimZipCode

Post by JimZipCode »

How are Hep's numbers in HWFD?
“War is the remedy our enemies have chosen. Other simple remedies were within their choice. You know it and they know it, but they wanted war, and I say let us give them all they want.”
― William Tecumseh Sherman

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

We had a nice thing going here with Benji about to either step out or leap out of the closet and fully embrace his latent homosexual desires by watching an elderly veteran masturbate in the setting and costume of his choice but then Sarcoma gets all weird on us by posting some "let's get real on how men are being treated shit" and it fucked up the whole vibe. Well now you all know my real name.

But anyway, let's get back to the video. Benji I think Dr. DownLow has a pretty good idea...would you like for me to take one of those knee-high sock and put it on my junk and make like it's a little puppet? Hell it's been awhile since I've done any art related stuff but I guess I can go to the craft store and get some stuff and make a little diorama with a hole in the bottom of it and I can pop my little guy up through there...maybe get those little stick-on eyeball things and put them on it along with a little mustache. Dang this is getting complicated but I'm down if this will help you out. Tell me what kind of setting you want me to make with the diorama but don't get too complicated. Maybe something from Star Wars?

Sarcoma don't be fucking this up again with your shit.

johno
Sergeant Commanding

Post by johno »

Shape, I suggest you present Benny with a cloth and ask, "Hey, does this smell like Scrotum Coconut Oil?"

You can't miss.
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

W.B. Yeats

Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Sangoma »

Shapecharge wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:47 am Sarcoma don't be fucking this up again with your shit.
Pussy whip. :butthead:

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

johno wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:41 am Shape, I suggest you present Benny with a cloth and ask, "Hey, does this smell like Scrotum Coconut Oil?"

You can't miss.
I use my hand to apply the coconut oil.

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

bennyonesix wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:02 pm

Syaigh quietly weeps late at night as she desperately abuses herself to a loop of me gently putting my finger to her heavily lipsticked lips and saying "Hush, silly woman, no more talking." And then sending her into the kitchen with a firm pat on her sundress covered behind.
The Court FINDS that Syai@ had notice constructive and actual of the above claim. The Court ALSO FINDS that Syai@ has failed to respond in a timely manner. THEREFORE, the Court RULES that Sya@ has ADMITTED to all above allegations. SPECIFICALLY, that she wants Benny very badly.

CASE CLOSED

syaigh
Sergeant Commanding

Post by syaigh »

bennyonesix wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:48 pm

The Court FINDS that Syai@ had notice constructive and actual of the above claim. The Court ALSO FINDS that Syai@ has failed to respond in a timely manner. THEREFORE, the Court RULES that Sya@ has ADMITTED to all above allegations. SPECIFICALLY, that she wants Benny very badly.

CASE CLOSED
It puts the coconut oil in the basket or it gets the hose again.
Miss Piggy wrote:Never eat more than you can lift.

Alfred_E._Neuman
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Alfred_E._Neuman »

syaigh wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:57 am

CASE CLOSED
I thought it put the coconut oil ON the basket.
I don't have a lot of experience with vampires, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.

Topic author
JimZipCode

Post by JimZipCode »

Or ELSE it gets the hose again. Leaving out that word spoils the whole rhythm of the sentence.
“War is the remedy our enemies have chosen. Other simple remedies were within their choice. You know it and they know it, but they wanted war, and I say let us give them all they want.”
― William Tecumseh Sherman

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

JimZipCode wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:59 pm Or ELSE it gets the hose again. Leaving out that word spoils the whole rhythm of the sentence.

autism.txt

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

Alfred_E._Neuman wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:12 pm
syaigh wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:57 am

CASE CLOSED
I thought it put the coconut oil ON the basket.
S@ wants me to put it on her basket.