Top 10 ways to avoid a bicep tear
Date/Time 2005-03-24 22:37:20
Remote IP: 22.214.171.124
1. Don't bend your elbow when DLing
2. Do not go overboard on curls
3. Do all arm/back work to full extension
4. Do not do steroids
5. If a bar is bent or sleeves do not rotate, do not DL with that bar.
6. Stay hydrated
7. Do shoulder dislocates with JS bands.
8. Do not do Dl lockouts with more than 20% above your max
9. Alternate your pronated hand from set to set when training
10. Do all your bicep/lat work with a false grip
An archive of helpful advice compiled by IGer's.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Fat Cat wrote: People have never really seen true mastery, so they don't even know that they don't have it.