The COLON Awards

An archive of helpful advice compiled by IGer's.

Moderators: Dux, Gav

stosh
Sgt. Major

The COLON Awards

Post by stosh » Tue May 23, 2006 2:20 am

Or, the Collected One Liners Of Note Awards. JMO, but some of these need to be saved for posterity. Or prosperity. Or poverty. Or something. Moderators, if you disagree that such a collection is needed in the Nuggets, please move this to the thread’s namesake.

“Being the best KB-er in the US is like being a member of the best progressive blues band in Switzerland - they're doing their best, and people enjoy it, but the tradition and culture just isn't there.â€
A novice is someone who keeps asking himself if he is a novice. An intermediate is someone who is sick of training with weak people and an advanced person doesn't give a shit anymore. - Jim Wendler

stosh
Sgt. Major

Post by stosh » Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:15 pm

BucketHead wrote:
Fat Cat wrote:Thinking about GDG stuffing some aged spic's taco is more than this cat can handle.
Imagine the queso dripping after a full day of housework.
A novice is someone who keeps asking himself if he is a novice. An intermediate is someone who is sick of training with weak people and an advanced person doesn't give a shit anymore. - Jim Wendler

stosh
Sgt. Major

Post by stosh » Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:17 pm

bigpeach wrote:She's definitely confident in her upper body strength, otherwise she wouldn't let me flop around on her for 30-45 seconds.

stosh
Sgt. Major

Post by stosh » Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:14 pm

"Well, it's not really a philosophy. It's just kind of someone's idea boogers blown out at the world to see what will stick where."

Chr1stine on John Davies' Renegade Code

GoDogGo!
IGX Honorary Lesbian

Post by GoDogGo! » Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:53 pm

elrodjr wrote:"Well, it's not really a philosophy. It's just kind of someone's idea boogers blown out at the world to see what will stick where."

Chr1stine on John Davies' Renegade Code
Holy fuck I just about choked when I read that. Somehow I missed the original posting.

GDG! (proud to have my Spic's taco mentioned in this thread)
The flesh is weak, and the smell of pussy is strong like a muthafucka.