The street game of "Knockout".

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
TomFurman
Sergeant Commanding

The street game of "Knockout".

Post by TomFurman »

So much insanity. Maybe we can bring back torture for these scumbags.
http://youtu.be/u_PEBsEyYHQ
"There is only one God, and he doesn't dress like that". - - Captain America

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Re: The street game of "Knockout".

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Let's just call it like it is...niggers.

Mickey O'neil
Lifetime IGer

Post by Mickey O'neil »

Kill these motherfucking animals.

Holeyfraggaroley
Gunny

Post by Holeyfraggaroley »

Then they will be up in arms when one of them gets his ass beat because they tried to knockout the wrong guy. I noticed only one person said that they shouldn't do it.

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

Don't get spun up too bad despite the racial editing. This is a partly fabricated compilation video. The woman being attacked was hit by a guy she turned down for a date.

Also: not news. Beating up people for fun is not new or limited to black folks.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

tonkadtx
Staff Sergeant

Post by tonkadtx »

Disgusting, but not new. It was also called Knockout King in the South. They have been doing this shit in the North East (NY, North Jersey, Boston) since the 80's. They usually pick the most defenseless victims too - some old man walking with his cane, fat middle aged business man with his hands full.

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

tonkadtx wrote:Disgusting, but not new. It was also called Knockout King in the South. They have been doing this shit in the North East (NY, North Jersey, Boston) since the 80's. They usually pick the most defenseless victims too - some old man walking with his cane, fat middle aged business man with his hands full.
I may give that a try one of these days. I"ve never KO'd someone before. Is it unsportsmanlike to hit them in the back of the head?
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Grandpa's Spells wrote:The woman being attacked was hit by a nigger for no good reason.
I fixed it for you, Faggotron.

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Kazuya Mishima wrote:
Grandpa's Spells wrote:The woman being attacked was hit by a nigger for no good reason.
This happened in London. I thought the dude was Arab.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Grandpa's Spells wrote:
Kazuya Mishima wrote:
This happened in London. I thought the dude was Arab.
Looked like a big bald headed nigger to me.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjMc7ro5T3Y[/youtube]

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Fair enough. You realize this is guy is not playing Knockout, right?

While tragic, people getting violently attacked is uncommon, and much less common than it used to be. The creator of the video is doing it to incite racial hatred and scare people. There's nothing to be afraid of.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Grandpa's Spells wrote:Fair enough. You realize this is guy is not playing Knockout, right?

While tragic, people getting violently attacked is uncommon, and much less common than it used to be. The creator of the video is doing it to incite racial hatred and scare people. There's nothing to be afraid of.
You should offer a counter-programming alternative. Found and create WORLD STAR WHITE FOLKS...a multi-media smorgasbord of all the white kids out there knocking people the fuck out in the streets "cuz dey bored and shit". Vine videos of all those Asian pre-med students "tearin da club up and shit". Don't forget those Mormon girls tearing the tank tops and wigs off of each other as they battle royale in the parking lot of their housing project. And those goddamned Hassidic Jews, and the CCTV footage of them robbing convenience stores and shooting the clerk in the face.

No, my rebuttal to all this PC nonsense is plain and simple...thousands of hours of readily available footage and FBI crime statistics that more than prove a very simple fact...if you want to ruin anything JUST ADD NIGGERS, and this country is just about full up with the nappy headed, shit skinned, EBT card carrying, donk driving, 18 bastard kid having, sorry assed, scum of the motherfucking Earth.

Once again, if there was an Easy Button that instantly launched all niggers into orbit, I would be pressing that fucker faster than a 16yo kid with Asperger's pressing the heavy kick button in a heated match of Street Fighter 4 with his retarded cousin.

Dunn
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Dunn »

Kazuya Mishima wrote:
Grandpa's Spells wrote:Fair enough. You realize this is guy is not playing Knockout, right?

You should offer a counter-programming alternative. Found and create WORLD STAR WHITE FOLKS...a multi-media smorgasbord of all the white kids out there knocking people the fuck out in the streets "cuz dey bored and shit". Vine videos of all those Asian pre-med students "tearin da club up and shit". Don't forget those Mormon girls tearing the tank tops and wigs off of each other as they battle royale in the parking lot of their housing project. And those goddamned Hassidic Jews, and the CCTV footage of them robbing convenience stores and shooting the clerk in the face.

No, my rebuttal to all this PC nonsense is plain and simple...thousands of hours of readily available footage and FBI crime statistics that more than prove a very simple fact...if you want to ruin anything JUST ADD NIGGERS, and this country is just about full up with the nappy headed, shit skinned, EBT card carrying, donk driving, 18 bastard kid having, sorry assed, scum of the motherfucking Earth.

Once again, if there was an Easy Button that instantly launched all niggers into orbit, I would be pressing that fucker faster than a 16yo kid with Asperger's pressing the heavy kick button in a heated match of Street Fighter 4 with his retarded cousin.
:rock: :rock: God damned poetry.

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Kazuya Mishima wrote:You should offer a counter-programming alternative. Found and create WORLD STAR WHITE FOLKS...a multi-media smorgasbord of all the white kids out there knocking people the fuck out in the streets "cuz dey bored and shit". Vine videos of all those Asian pre-med students "tearin da club up and shit". Don't forget those Mormon girls tearing the tank tops and wigs off of each other as they battle royale in the parking lot of their housing project. And those goddamned Hassidic Jews, and the CCTV footage of them robbing convenience stores and shooting the clerk in the face.
Anywhere you go, there are the people everybody else just fucking hates. Gypsies, Slavs, Arabs, Jews, the-wrong-caste-of-Indian, albinos, whatever-the-fuck. And it's never the same people everywhere.
No, my rebuttal to all this PC nonsense is plain and simple...thousands of hours of readily available footage and FBI crime statistics that more than prove a very simple fact...if you want to ruin anything JUST ADD NIGGERS,
This explains why people all over the world, but especially white Americans, have been completely obsessed with and appropriated black American culture since forever.
and this country is just about full up with the nappy headed, shit skinned, EBT card carrying, donk driving, 18 bastard kid having, sorry assed, scum of the motherfucking Earth.

Kaz, do you suck at life?

Take two racists. One Wall Street guy who has life by the balls, and the other a gas station attendant in Alabama. Mr. NYC will generally avoid black people, won't hire them, and might double check his locks, but by and large he's too busy and life is too good to spend a lot of time ranting about black people. You could know him for years and never now how he happened to feel about them, if it never came up.

OTOH, the gas station attendant is nigger-this and nigger-that all day long.

Andy83
Sgt. Major

Post by Andy83 »

TomFurman wrote:So much insanity. Maybe we can bring back torture for these scumbags.
http://youtu.be/u_PEBsEyYHQ
Paging uncle Charlie!!
Obama's narcissism and arrogance is only superseded by his naivete and stupidity.

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

The woman being attacked was hit by a guy she turned down for a date.
This obviously makes it right. Good for you, Spells.

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

Grandpa's Spells wrote:
Kazuya Mishima wrote:You should offer a counter-programming alternative. Found and create WORLD STAR WHITE FOLKS...a multi-media smorgasbord of all the white kids out there knocking people the fuck out in the streets "cuz dey bored and shit". Vine videos of all those Asian pre-med students "tearin da club up and shit". Don't forget those Mormon girls tearing the tank tops and wigs off of each other as they battle royale in the parking lot of their housing project. And those goddamned Hassidic Jews, and the CCTV footage of them robbing convenience stores and shooting the clerk in the face.
Anywhere you go, there are the people everybody else just fucking hates. Gypsies, Slavs, Arabs, Jews, the-wrong-caste-of-Indian, albinos, whatever-the-fuck. And it's never the same people everywhere.
No, my rebuttal to all this PC nonsense is plain and simple...thousands of hours of readily available footage and FBI crime statistics that more than prove a very simple fact...if you want to ruin anything JUST ADD NIGGERS,
This explains why people all over the world, but especially white Americans, have been completely obsessed with and appropriated black American culture since forever.
and this country is just about full up with the nappy headed, shit skinned, EBT card carrying, donk driving, 18 bastard kid having, sorry assed, scum of the motherfucking Earth.

Take two racists. One Wall Street guy who has life by the balls, and the other a gas station attendant in Alabama. Mr. NYC will generally avoid black people, won't hire them, and might double check his locks, but by and large he's too busy and life is too good to spend a lot of time ranting about black people. You could know him for years and never now how he happened to feel about them, if it never came up.

Do NOT go to the black gas station at night! (or the daytime)
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Grandpa's Spells wrote:

No, I don't suck at life. I like the convenient use of stereotypical "Wall Street Man" and "gas pumping Redneck" to bolster insane arguments, and yet I'm some sort of idiot for pointing out the obvious fact that Black America is a festering cesspool of broken culture, criminality, and unrestrained producer of entitled and helpless wards of the state.

Smart, successful people are a lot like Chris Rock...they hate niggers, too.

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Gene »

Grandpa's Spells wrote:While tragic, people getting violently attacked is uncommon, and much less common than it used to be.
Interesting... what do you mean by "people getting violently attacked is uncommon and much less common than it used to be"?

Pretty vague, Steve... Got Stats?
Don't like yourself too much.

Holland Oates
Lifetime IGer

Post by Holland Oates »

I rolled into New Orleans close to midnight the night before a cruise for me and the Amazon. Low on fuel and hunting for a gas station I ended up on the wrong side of the Mississippi. Got off the turnpike to get gas near the Tulane campus. I'm sitting at the stop light watching trash blow across the street and then I notice the abandoned cars and I realize HOLY FUCK I'M IN THE PROJECTS! I look at the Amazon and say "hand me my gun." Needless to say we find a gas station, get gas, and get the fuck back across the river. Funny thing was the same toll gate attendant waited on us going both ways. She was a large black woman and her exact words were "I figured I'd see y'all come back this way."

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Grandpa's Spells wrote:While tragic, people getting violently attacked is uncommon, and much less common than it used to be.
Where do you live again?
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

When Spells realizes his ideology outran the facts, he tends to just drift off quietly.

I don't think he's seriously trying to argue American society is more polite these days.
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

Freki
Sgt. Major

Post by Freki »

They play the big boy version around here.

http://www.abc2news.com/dpp/news/crime_ ... er-suspect

Officials said witness accounts suggest the Nov. 5 shooting was triggered by an argument that ensued after one of the victims spoke to a woman who was with Ferguson.

Both victims were shot in the head.
"The reason that 'guru' is such a popular word is because 'charlatan' is so hard to spell."
@GSElevator: Can we please stop calling them hipsters and go back to calling them pussies?
Blood eagles solve everything.

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

Baltimore! It's a few awesome and cool places spread amongst savagery and degradation.

Gun laws kill.

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Gene wrote:
Interesting... what do you mean by "people getting violently attacked is uncommon and much less common than it used to be"?

Pretty vague, Steve... Got Stats?
Here's a decent summary article:
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/7656 ... -down.html
Turd wrote:Where do you live again?
Chicago. Crime is down here. 30 years ago, if you were arrested, you could be tortured into giving a confession.
protobuilder wrote:I don't think he's seriously trying to argue American society is more polite these days.
You can see people stating "Kids these days" and "This country is going to hell" all the way back to the Roman Empire hundreds of years before its decline. People are continually nostalgic for the past and complaining that everything is going to hell, especially if the wrong political party is in office.

It's mostly lies, and it's mostly the same lies over and over. For example, see if anything from this playbook creating this flyer looks vaguely reminiscent today:

The difference today is the crazies have bigger microphones, and the media has gotten more sophisticated in frightening people, since that keeps them tuning in.