Sgt. Major

Re: Daredevil on Netflix

Post by Ericc »

Great choice for Punisher

Herv100
Sgt. Major

Post by Herv100 »

I tried to like it. Too slow and wasn't crazy about the fight scenes, with guys taking 20 solid blows to go down without so much as a bloody nose.

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

I tried to like it but I didn't watch any of it.
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

aussie luke
Staff Sergeant

Post by aussie luke »

I liked it, but got bored of the same fight scenes over and over again. That one long shot fight scene from the first series was really well done. They completely copied it in series two but it was shite.

Towards the end there was just too many friggin characters - goofy friend, blonde chick, brunette chick, old blind guy, fat shouty guy, the guy from mortal kombat AND the punisher. Fucking exhausting.

Topic author
baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

You guys are all retards.

Also, Elektra gives me a boner.
"Gentle in what you do, Firm in how you do it"
- Buck Brannaman

Pinky
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Pinky »

aussie luke wrote:Towards the end there was just too many friggin characters - goofy friend, blonde chick, brunette chick, old blind guy, fat shouty guy, the guy from mortal kombat AND the punisher. Fucking exhausting.
You listed seven characters (other than Daredevil). What do you watch that puts less of a strain on your mental faculties?
"The biggest problems that we’re facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all."

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

Shane as the Punisher is genius casting.
"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that." JS Mill

aussie luke
Staff Sergeant

Post by aussie luke »

Pinky wrote:
aussie luke wrote:Towards the end there was just too many friggin characters - goofy friend, blonde chick, brunette chick, old blind guy, fat shouty guy, the guy from mortal kombat AND the punisher. Fucking exhausting.
You listed seven characters (other than Daredevil). What do you watch that puts less of a strain on your mental faculties?
Ones that don't have this many motherfuckers all trying to kill each other at the same time.

The Crawdaddy

Post by The Crawdaddy »

baffled wrote: Also, Elektra gives me a boner.
A stiff wind probably gives you a boner. Pics for the masses is appropriate.
Blaidd Drwg wrote:90% of the people lifting in gyms are doing it on "feel" and what they really "feel" like is being a lazy fuck.
"A good man always knows his limitations..." -- "Dirty" Harry Callahan

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

Worth watching for Vincent D'Onofrio as Wilson Fisk and Deborah Ann Woll as Karen Page (who I could look at all day). They grab you 100% when on screen. In fact, all the female characters I've seen so far are great - even Madame Gao. Still on season one.

It's become my weekend late night TV wind down session. Daredevil + me + the boxer + a bourbon is very good for my psyche.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

Topic author
baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

aussie luke wrote:
Pinky wrote:
Ones that don't have this many motherfuckers all trying to kill each other at the same time.
If Daredevil causes you problems, I'm guessing Game of Thrones is stroke inducing.
DrDonkeyLove wrote:Worth watching for Vincent D'Onofrio as Wilson Fisk and Deborah Ann Woll as Karen Page (who I could look at all day). They grab you 100% when on screen. In fact, all the female characters I've seen so far are great - even Madame Gao. Still on season one.

It's become my weekend late night TV wind down session. Daredevil + me + the boxer + a bourbon is very good for my psyche.
I'm not a fan of Deborah Ann Woll. I don't find her hot, and I think she's not a good actress.

This lass though as Elektra...

"Gentle in what you do, Firm in how you do it"
- Buck Brannaman