Here's a video breakdown of the "All White People Are Racist" argument that I can live with!

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Here's a video breakdown of the "All White People Are Racist" argument that I can live with!

Post by Kenny X »

I have seen a lot of videos floating around Facebook lately which make the argument that "All White People Are Racist." 99.999% of the time, these videos send me into an ungovernable rage that makes me want to smash my computer with a fucking sledgehammer. There's just something about millennials or pseudo-intellectuals talking down to me from the safety of a YouTube video that makes me want to break stuff in-lieu of choking them out.

HOWEVER, I thoroughly enjoyed this video, and find that I'm in agreement with just about everything this astute young man posits. To-whit:

1. "Prejudice" is different from "perceived racial superiority."

2. It isn't just white people, everybody has biases.

3. Racial biases and racism are NOT the same thing.

I myself have believed for a long time that there is nothing wrong with preferring one's own, because we, as humans, are programmed to. Everybody does it. And it's nothing to be ashamed about, even if you're white. Preferring your own and sticking with your own is not the same thing as oppressing somebody else or discriminating against someone else because of their race or culture or whatever, and I'm happy that a young person pointed that out in one of these silly videos.

I think a dialogue about how all humans work, because black, white, yellow, whatever- we all share the same basic programming, is a good thing. And aside from maybe one or two arguments in semantics, I think this kid's video is a step in the right direction.

And please note, I don't regularly read the website this is from. My thoughts pertain only to the video and nothing else.

https://urbanintellectuals.com/2017/02/ ... described/

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Re: Here's a video breakdown of the "All White People Are Racist" argument that I can live with!

Post by bennyonesix »

I think you've put your finger on the main point: the unmooring and redefinition of terms.

They've re-defined every term relating to inter racial and inter ethnic relations. Which is fine, but they rely on their audience still employing the old definitions. The entire purpose is to deceive. Which again is fine, once one realizes it.

I personally just stop listening when words like racism and phobia etc etc are used. They are completely unmoored at this point and mere empty boxes in which the interlocutor puts whatever has maximal instrumentality in the moment.

Topic author
Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Re: Here's a video breakdown of the "All White People Are Racist" argument that I can live with!

Post by Kenny X »

bennyonesix wrote:I think you've put your finger on the main point: the unmooring and redefinition of terms.

They've re-defined every term relating to inter racial and inter ethnic relations. Which is fine, but they rely on their audience still employing the old definitions. The entire purpose is to deceive. Which again is fine, once one realizes it.

I personally just stop listening when words like racism and phobia etc etc are used. They are completely unmoored at this point and mere empty boxes in which the interlocutor puts whatever has maximal instrumentality in the moment.

I typically stop listening too, Benny.

I'm the kind of man who gives every individual I meet the same fair shake, and wait, and reserve judgment until their actions prove them to be a bastard or a good person. I try to give individuals a chance, and try not to buy into generalizations.

That said, look at where I choose to live. I've lived in a lot of places where I was a minotory. Last Summer a disagreement at the ball court spilled over onto my street and there was a shooting in front of my neighbor's house. When I came back inside after checking to see if everybody was okay, and calling 9-11, Mrs. Kenny X said "I've had enough of this. We gotta move." So we moved to a white neighborhood. No more shootings.

I don't hate anybody. But my heart doesn't bleed for anybody either. I don't discriminate. But I will always do what's best for me and my own, like any human being would. This is nothing to be ashamed of.

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

Yeah, you decide to pay the white man tax. Everyone does.

Topic author
Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Post by Kenny X »

bennyonesix wrote:Yeah, you decide to pay the white man tax. Everyone does.
Yes. And let's be frank- I don't dislike black people. I dislike my family being open-fired upon or in the vicinity of.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Sigh...

He's basing the entire premise of his argument on the Implicit-Association Test which is not exactly accepted as grand ultimate truth within the field of psychology. To put a finer point on the matter, it hails from the field of "social psychology" which a great many professional psychologists regard as a bunch of made-up bullshit. Jordan Peterson (who tends to get high marks from folks around here as a God Tier Level intellectual) regards the entire field as a "corrupt enterprise", and specifically wipes his ass with the IAT as nothing more than bad science that can't categorically differentiate between the potential spectrum of causes for the results that it generates (other than a "woke af" researcher shouting LOOK RACISM).

So, looks like another dindu with a Go Pro camera who is sharp enough to talk fast and quote "Harvard research", but can't be bothered to read fine print or acknowledge that meta-analysis is currently ass raping the entire SJW fueled field of social psychology. The darkies are very good mimics and have done a great job of soaking up this Jew nonsense and regurgitating to guilty white audiences and their We Wuz Kangz/Stay Woke Fam brethren looking for any possible reason other than "obsolete DNA" as to why black social organizations lag behind other racial social organizations on a unanimous scale across the global playing field.

I wish them all the best, but their black asses have got to go. One way tix back to Swaziland, or let the purge begin. Makes me no difference.

johno
Sergeant Commanding

Post by johno »

You'll never hear, "All Black People are Racist" in polite conversation.
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

W.B. Yeats

Topic author
Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Post by Kenny X »

johno wrote:You'll never hear, "All Black People are Racist" in polite conversation.
That's true. Not in America, at least.

The Ginger Beard Man
Sgt. Major

Post by The Ginger Beard Man »

Kenny X wrote:
johno wrote:You'll never hear, "All Black People are Racist" in polite conversation.
Where have you two been for the last thirty years?
Black people cant be racist. They don't have any power. None. Zero, nada, zilch.
White people have it all.
Blaidd Drwg wrote:Disengage from the outcome and do work.
Jezzy Bell wrote:Use a fucking barbell, pansy.

Topic author
Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Post by Kenny X »

The Ginger Beard Man wrote:
Kenny X wrote:
Black people cant be racist. They don't have any power. None. Zero, nada, zilch.
I can't tell if you're be facetious or not. I have a feeling you are.

But that's certainly the narrative that I've been hearing, too. And without getting bothered about it, I would have to say that the argument "Blacks don't have any power at all and therefore can't be racist" is hogwash. I don't feel like looking for studies at the moment, for to gather data, but I do feel confident in asserting that it is not the case that black people don't have any power in this country. Barack Obama was a black fella and he got himself elected President. And I'm sure that many black folks exercised their voting power to help get him there. For an argument like that one to be true, every single back person in America would have to be destitute, have no right to vote, wouldn't be allowed to hold public office, etc. and I'm pretty sure, getting back to my "looking for studies" argument, that there are plenty of middle, and upper-middle class, and rich black people in America, many of whom are probably lawyers, doctors, politicians, etc.

The argument that blacks have no power in this country is absolutely ludicrous. Even a cursory glance at it like what I gave reveals that.

And at the end of the day, it doesn't matter. Any human being is capable of preferring their own, giving preferential treatment to their own, and oppressing other humans. It doesn't make itn right, of course, but that's how it is.

And every time I bring it up, somehow I'm the asshole LOL

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

Kenny X wrote:
The Ginger Beard Man wrote:
Kenny X wrote:
I can't tell if you're be facetious or not. I have a feeling you are.

But that's certainly the narrative that I've been hearing, too. And without getting bothered about it, I would have to say that the argument "Blacks don't have any power at all and therefore can't be racist" is hogwash. I don't feel like looking for studies at the moment, for to gather data, but I do feel confident in asserting that it is not the case that black people don't have any power in this country. Barack Obama was a black fella and he got himself elected President. And I'm sure that many black folks exercised their voting power to help get him there. For an argument like that one to be true, every single back person in America would have to be destitute, have no right to vote, wouldn't be allowed to hold public office, etc. and I'm pretty sure, getting back to my "looking for studies" argument, that there are plenty of middle, and upper-middle class, and rich black people in America, many of whom are probably lawyers, doctors, politicians, etc.

The argument that blacks have no power in this country is absolutely ludicrous. Even a cursory glance at it like what I gave reveals that.

And at the end of the day, it doesn't matter. Any human being is capable of preferring their own, giving preferential treatment to their own, and oppressing other humans. It doesn't make itn right, of course, but that's how it is.

And every time I bring it up, somehow I'm the asshole LOL
You can be right and an asshole. Don't limit yourself.

All anyone has to do open their eyes to see blacks, women & etc. doing jobs that were the provence of white men 20 years ago: airline pilots, architects, lawyers, accountants, surgeons, high end management, engineers, construction managers, etc & etc.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

Topic author
Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Post by Kenny X »

QOTD right there.

tough old man
Sergeant Commanding

Post by tough old man »

Attachments
I+don+t+understand+why+grammar+nazis+ever+get+thumbs+when+_2cabb8bdaa33be8414be99e5bf5707ab.jpg
I+don+t+understand+why+grammar+nazis+ever+get+thumbs+when+_2cabb8bdaa33be8414be99e5bf5707ab.jpg (17.05 KiB) Viewed 9753 times
"I am the author of my own misfortune, I don't need a ghost writer" - Ian Dury

"Legio mihi nomen est, quia multi sumus."

SubClaw

Post by SubClaw »

Most people aren't racists, but classists.

I'm pretty sure even Kaz would rather live in a 99.9% upper class black suburb than in a 100% perfectly white trash suburb. In the end, the intelligent individual wants basically the same: a safe environment, a nice house, nice schools nearby and neighbors who can be dependable.

Where I currently live there are quite a few foreigners, displaying a wide array of skin pigmentation. And there are ZERO problems. Maybe the fact that most of them are driving Range Rovers, Porsche Cayennes and Audi A7s, live in expensive houses and their kids go to private schools has something to do with it. They all are successful lawyers, surgeons, airline pilots and engineers.
You ever seen a cycling plumber who wrestles with small calves, forearms and neck? Didn't think so.

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

"Quite a few" lolo

And LaDera Heights etc etc are shitty because they all have hoodrat relatives that rob the fuck out of the one white dude.

I am glad you like all the rootless mercenary pepo who came here for the financial opportunities (strip mining the white middle class) created by the depressed wages their immigration caused.

But I am sure you like the neoliberal war of all against all and will respond: if you wanted a better life whitey you should have ruthlessly scratched and clawed against your fellow man you weak fgt.

Boris

Post by Boris »

But you're not racist, right Benny?

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

Oh no. I am very much a racist by today's standards.

Also by those standards an antisemite, homophobe, transphobe and misogynist.

Very mentally unhygenic.

100% thought criminal.

I think what I think and I won't run from it.

SubClaw

Post by SubClaw »

bennyonesix wrote:"Quite a few" lolo

And LaDera Heights etc etc are shitty because they all have hoodrat relatives that rob the fuck out of the one white dude.

I am glad you like all the rootless mercenary pepo who came here for the financial opportunities (strip mining the white middle class) created by the depressed wages their immigration caused.

But I am sure you like the neoliberal war of all against all and will respond: if you wanted a better life whitey you should have ruthlessly scratched and clawed against your fellow man you weak fgt.
Now, that's some pretty low quality bait, Benny. Not that I expected much, but this is embarrasing even for you.
You ever seen a cycling plumber who wrestles with small calves, forearms and neck? Didn't think so.

SubClaw

Post by SubClaw »

bennyonesix wrote:I think what I think and I won't run from it.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

SubClaw wrote: I'm pretty sure even Kaz would rather live in a 99.9% upper class black suburb
Honest question...do you know of one?

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

Ladera Heights was one when I was a kid. They exist. There were many more before the Left hijacked the blacks. But the problem is those neighborhoods still have relatively high crime because of the relatives. But much much less than a ghetto.

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

SubClaw wrote:
bennyonesix wrote:"Quite a few" lolo

Now, that's some pretty low quality bait, Benny. Not that I expected much, but this is embarrasing even for you.
I'm right.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

The level of dumb that benny's approaching--
freido egghead.jpg
freido egghead.jpg (11.78 KiB) Viewed 9641 times
Admittedly, he has a long way to go.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

SubClaw

Post by SubClaw »

Kazuya Mishima wrote:
SubClaw wrote: I'm pretty sure even Kaz would rather live in a 99.9% upper class black suburb
Honest question...do you know of one?
No, which is besides the point. It was you who, if I remember correctly, coined the terms white-nigger and black-nigger.

I pretty much doubt you have anything against a dark skinned man who works honestly. I strongly suspect you would rather be surrounded by black honest people than white-niggers and the likes of Benny, am I right?

Topic author
Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Post by Kenny X »

I can't speak for Kaz, but for me, ideally, I just want to live in a quiet, safe neighborhood with honest neighbors and I don't care what the color they happen to be after the fact.