roger ailes now burns in hell

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Re: roger ailes now burns in hell

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

nafod wrote:An echo of current republicans, who can complain but not govern.
I don't live in a Repug state but this seems true at the federal level.
Can't message very well and would rather eat their own than stay true to message.
Not loyal to each other either. Opposite of Dems IMO.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

Ailes achieved more than any of you losers will ever achieve.

Nip at his heels.
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

JimZipCode

Post by JimZipCode »

TerryB wrote:Ailes achieved more than any of you losers will ever achieve.
Nip at his heels.
If he fucked Megyn Kelly, then I 100% agree.
“War is the remedy our enemies have chosen. Other simple remedies were within their choice. You know it and they know it, but they wanted war, and I say let us give them all they want.”
― William Tecumseh Sherman

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Gene »

dead man walking wrote:
johno wrote:
dead man walking wrote:he was a 70-yr-old toad lookalike using his position to coerce sex out of his female employees. the blistering flames should lick his shriveled balls forever.

his "news" operation is an evangelical crusade of divisiveness and conflict.

he wife said he was a "loving husband," though.
^This from the guy who rationalized Fidel's oppression.
"rationalized fidel's oppression" is incorrect.

i simply noted that there was an underlying reason for fidel's rise to power: the tyrrany of batista.
Lots of reasons that Fidel won the revolution.... Batista probably was a small reason. Fidel had a KGB trained internal security, shooting thousands of people, and modest land reforms. He had generations of indoctrinated children. The US helped with their intrigues, giving Fidel a foil to terrorize people.

Been lucky to have met people from the Soviet bloc. A lot of them liked the system. Most admitted how crooked the system was.... but they missed belonging.

I wish I could arrange a six month visit to Cuba for you. Free medical services for your maladies, lots of sunshine, hard work in the fields. You need to get your head on straight, DMW.
Last edited by Gene on Sun May 21, 2017 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't like yourself too much.

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Gene »

nafod wrote:Back when repubs and conservatives were out of power, I get it. Loyal opposition. But the liberals are pretty much a party in exile, with conservatives holding executive, legislative, and judicial at the national level and most of the slots at the state level. Yet you read or watch Fox and it is all blah, blah, blah Dems, Schumer, Hillary, blah, blah, blah, deep state alt-left, blah, blah, blah, as if the conservatives didn't hold all of the levers of power. An echo of current republicans, who can complain but not govern.
The Repubs are a pretty diverse bunch. Neo-Cons like McCain. Libertarians like Paul. Establishment types like Ryan. The GOP hasn't figured out what they want to be when they grow up.
Don't like yourself too much.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Nip at his heels.
Jerry Sandusky won way more bowl games and sent more linebackers to the pros than almost any other defensive coordinator.

Bill Cosby has a PhD.
Don’t believe everything you think.

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

Ailes burns in hell, will Bill Clinton join him? His similar sexual abuses of women have been completely forgiven.
Held to different standards based on your political beliefs?

A little something on Faux news. See article on Harvard study on Trump news bias here.
...Others were slightly less negative. The Harvard team found that CBS coverage was 91 percent negative and 9 percent positive. New York Times coverage was 87 percent negative and 13 percent positive. Washington Post coverage was 83 percent negative and 17 percent positive. Wall Street Journal coverage was 70 percent negative and 30 percent positive. And Fox News coverage also leaned to the negative, but only slightly: 52 percent negative to 48 percent positive.

Ninety-three percent negative — that's a lot by anybody's standards. "CNN and NBC's coverage was the most unrelenting — negative stories about Trump outpaced positive ones by 13-to-1 on the two networks," the study noted. "Trump's coverage during his first 100 days set a new standard for negativity."...
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

Topic author
dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding

Post by dead man walking »

yes, there is a hot spot in hell for bill.

everyone loves to shoot the messenger. trump's wounds are self-inflicted.

as you yourself said, he's "nutty." we could put a big red nose on him, and he could play the clown in the circus, except they've shut the circus down. we're left with donnie the clown performing solo.
Really Big Strong Guy: There are a plethora of psychopaths among us.

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

nafod wrote:

Nip at his heels.
Jerry Sandusky won way more bowl games and sent more linebackers to the pros than almost any other defensive coordinator.

Bill Cosby has a PhD.
Totally the same thing.
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

johno
Sergeant Commanding

Post by johno »

I just notice the flaccid response to a Dem (former) Congressman pedophile grooming a 15 year old girl: http://irongarmx.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=229186
And compare it to Ailes' fat dripping eternally in hell for harassing college-educated fully grown women.
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

W.B. Yeats

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

johno wrote:I just notice the flaccid response to a Dem (former) Congressman pedophile grooming a 15 year old girl: http://irongarmx.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=229186
And compare it to Ailes' fat dripping eternally in hell for harassing college-educated fully grown women.
One of them is going to jail, the other gets celebratory obituaries written about him.

Just restoring fairness and balance to the universe.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

nafod wrote:
johno wrote:I just notice the flaccid response to a Dem (former) Congressman pedophile grooming a 15 year old girl: http://irongarmx.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=229186
One of them is going to jail, the other gets celebratory obituaries written about him.

Pretty sure Roger Ailes never took boner pics involving a baby.

Restoring fairness and balance to the universe pretty much requires Wiener spending the next few years tossing salads in GP.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

johno
Sergeant Commanding

Post by johno »

nafod wrote:

And fairness & balance would include the "amazing*" & (I assume) understanding documentary about pedophile Weiner.

*per Grandpa's Spells
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

W.B. Yeats

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

johno wrote:
nafod wrote:

And fairness & balance would include the "amazing*" & (I assume) understanding documentary about pedophile Weiner.

*per Grandpa's Spells
I didn't see it, but remember reading the reviews. If it had been done about Ailes, it would have documented on camera his "fall from grace" from an inside view, with unfettered access to th film crew. I'd watch that.

Topic author
dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding

Post by dead man walking »

you're trivializing ailes's behavior.

if your wife's boss wanted blow jobs or an evening in a hotel room in return for good assignments, you'd be ok with that?
Really Big Strong Guy: There are a plethora of psychopaths among us.

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

johno wrote:
nafod wrote:

*per Grandpa's Spells
Jesus.

The theme is "Promising politician destroys life via scandal on camera." The NYC mayor's race implosion is completely documented, which is pretty unbelievable. Most people would have said, "We have to stop this," and Weiner still gives complete access, because he's a nut.

Everybody knows he was sending creepy pictures next to his kid. I realize your weird partisanship hobby forces you to engage in whataboutism when it comes to Ailes, but nobody is defending Anthony Weiner.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

Grandpa's Spells wrote:...nobody is defending Anthony Weiner.
He might be the most derided guy in NYC. Great success combined with an empty soul is fascinating.

Really interested to see what happens to him next as a human. Does he become the Jewish equivalent of a Chuck Colson or does he stay a narcissistic pervy douche?

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

DrDonkeyLove wrote:
Grandpa's Spells wrote:...nobody is defending Anthony Weiner.
He might be the most derided guy in NYC. Great success combined with an empty soul is fascinating.

Really interested to see what happens to him next as a human. Does he become the Jewish equivalent of a Chuck Colson or does he stay a narcissistic pervy douche?
He definitely needs to change his last name