LMAO Macron Caught Dumping Migrants in Italy

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

LMAO Macron Caught Dumping Migrants in Italy

Post by Fat Cat »

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-ital ... SKCN1MQ2JH

In a moment of château-bottled, ocean-going hypocrisy, the paladin of European prostration who has assured his constituents that they “must get used to mass immigration” has been found rounding up African migrants and depositing them across the border in Italy.

Le sigh. This is the ennui that comes from knowing that everything you stand for is a lie.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Re: LMAO Macron Caught Dumping Migrants in Italy

Post by baffled »

LOL at this: "On Friday, witnesses reported seeing a French police van cross the mountain border at Claviere, near the Italian ski resort of Sestriere, and making two black men get out in a wooded area before driving back the short distance to France."

The local head honcho said it "was an error."

What the fuck? Did the Saudis use a French PR team after they killed that journalist?
"Gentle in what you do, Firm in how you do it"
- Buck Brannaman

Gav
Sgt. Major

Post by Gav »

There was also major tension when French police got on a train in the same area (in Italy) and arrested some people.
davidc wrote:I've found standing on my head to be particularly useful

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Fucking frogs.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

tough old man
Sergeant Commanding

Post by tough old man »

The invasion of France (and Europe in general with a few exceptions) needs to be corrected. Parts of many cities in many countries are no longer Europe, but Africa, Syria and other shithole places. It can not just be left to the Poles and the Viking and a few others to cleanse the continent.
"I am the author of my own misfortune, I don't need a ghost writer" - Ian Dury

"Legio mihi nomen est, quia multi sumus."

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

tough old man wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:20 am The invasion of France (and Europe in general with a few exceptions) needs to be corrected. Parts of many cities in many countries are no longer Europe, but Africa, Syria and other shithole places. It can not just be left to the Poles and the Viking and a few others to cleanse the continent.

Unfortunately, he's no Charles Martel.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 16776.html

Marine Le Pen’s Rassemblement National (RN) has overtaken French president Emmanuel Macron’s La République En Marche! (LREM) party in a poll.