Pocket Knife Recommendations

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Re: Pocket Knife Recommendations

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

Got a mini griptillian. Probably not worth the upgrade cost over the Drifter, but I lost the Drifter on a trip. Did the yellow handle so I hopefully don't miss/forget it in my bag before flights.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Grandpa's Spells wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:28 pm Got a mini griptillian. Probably not worth the upgrade cost over the Drifter, but I lost the Drifter on a trip. Did the yellow handle so I hopefully don't miss/forget it in my bag before flights.

Spells' new knife refuses to be lost in the closet.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Topic author
Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

That's some specific googling.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Stop lashing out.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Fat Cat wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:32 pm
Grandpa's Spells wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:28 pm Got a mini griptillian. Probably not worth the upgrade cost over the Drifter, but I lost the Drifter on a trip. Did the yellow handle so I hopefully don't miss/forget it in my bag before flights.

Spells' new knife refuses to be lost in the closet.
That’s the signature Mandy blade right there. Guaranteed to work on LSD-powered bikers.
Don’t believe everything you think.

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

So I need something for personal defense because I'm so good looking but I also need a knife for the usual stuff like opening packages from Amazon, trimming my nails, playing that game where you see how fast you can move the point between your fingers, and most importantly throwing. Do I need like five different knives or could just one do the trick? I prefer to carry it between my buttcheeks to avoid detection so obviously it needs to be durable.

Thud
Sgt. Major

Post by Thud »

Shapecharge wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:21 pm So I need something for personal defense because I'm so good looking but I also need a knife for the usual stuff like opening packages from Amazon, trimming my nails, playing that game where you see how fast you can move the point between your fingers, and most importantly throwing. Do I need like five different knives or could just one do the trick? I prefer to carry it between my buttcheeks to avoid detection so obviously it needs to be durable.
You might want to see if this comes in an extra large: