Evil

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
seeahill
Font of All Wisdom, God Damn it

Evil

Post by seeahill »

In my pursuit of one day speaking fluent Spanish, I often read Spanish newspapers. Like El Mercurio, from Chile, where I came upon a story about Colonia Dignidad. It was kind of cult group established in Chile by a German Nazi in the early 60s. Last week the government of Germany announced it was sending 3
million dollars to the Chileans who lived in the Colony or were drawn into the deal. There was no legal obligation. The Germans were just sending this money out of kindness, I suppose.

That piqued my interest.

What I found was almost unbelievable. What variety of evil would you like? Jim Jones evil cult leader. Yep. Got that. How about Nazis. Yeah, a lot of 'em, including Joseph Mengele, the Holocaust Angel of Death. How about collusion with the Pinochet government to conduct experiments on how to best torture opponents. A torture lab. Or let's think about a secret bacteriological weapons lab? And some minor shit, like gun running. money laundering. Mass graves.

Oh, and pedophilia. Yeah, let's put that in there: the evil Nazis were pedophiliacs. The whole damn colony was built on pedophilia.

This article will get you up to speed, but there is a lot more.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonia_Dignidad

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Re: Evil

Post by Fat Cat »

Germans are fucking morons.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

johno
Sergeant Commanding

Post by johno »

I'd guess that 90+% of Americans funnel all of the evils of the 20th Century into the Nazi Bag.

It's too uncomfortable to acknowledge that many of the bloodiest, most murderous regimes still exist today. And you will hear fools talk about the "Red Scare" as if the USSR was some bogey man fabricated by Grandma. It's so much safer to isolate evil as the province of the Nazis.
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

W.B. Yeats

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

johno wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:20 pm I'd guess that 90+% of Americans funnel all of the evils of the 20th Century into the Nazi Bag.

It's too uncomfortable to acknowledge that many of the bloodiest, most murderous regimes still exist today. And you will hear fools talk about the "Red Scare" as if the USSR was some bogey man fabricated by Grandma. It's so much safer to isolate evil as the province of the Nazis.
Americans have been subjected to 75 years of continuous propaganda forcibly reminding them that the GOOD GUYS WON. Never mind the 100's of millions who suffered under the boot heel of the winners and the fucking toilet the planet has become in its wake.

"...ubi solitudinem faciunt, pacem appellant."
"Everywhere they make a desert, and call it peace." -Tacitus, The Life and Death of Agricola 98 AD
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

<delete>
Don’t believe everything you think.

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Gene »

The place sounds shitty. What is with the occultism, accusations and such? That sounds fantastic.

Molestation? Jones molested his followers. Vernon Howell molested kids at Ranch Apocalypse. Degenerates doing degenerate things.

Secret tunnels? I don't know. A building with sound deadening walls would be fine for torture. People would know to mind their own business. If the place was already that regimented people were probably "punished". Jonestown had beatings, the "Disciplinary Crew" and a special box to put dissenters into if they offended "Father". Ask a miner about Tunnels. They're a pain in the ass, get wet, collapse and so on.

Mengele? I doubt he'd go anywhere near the place. He was too easy to notice, the forehead and gap in his teeth. People talk. Why bring heat on everyone else? He could send a courier or have someone visit him. He's the big shot, not them. Mengele is such a ghoulish creature, he's German, why not blend it all together?

Pinochet and CD? Maybe. I don't have the documents. I would not put it past him. After he bumped off the Commies, those were not evacuated by the DDR and Cuba, he had to contend with Liberals and others. The more people who he had tortured and who disappeared the more dissidence that he creates. CD might have taken on some of the work in exchange for "considerations". All disgusting.

The Argentines had their Dirty War too. Peronism married to a Junta. The Navy Mechanics School was one such torture center.

The French had a lot to do with repression in S. America. Officers who learned their chops in Algeria were recruited to train Dictatorships. Long before Chile and Argentina were dumping bodies in the ocean French were dumping "dissidents" into the Med. Weights on the bodies. Called "Bigeard's Crevettes". Some of these buzzards later became the OAS. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_flights )

More on Operation Condor (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Condor)

I'd heard of this place, did not know about the molestation and other outrages.
Don't like yourself too much.

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Gene »

Documentary by Al Jazeera on the Colony.

Beautiful scenery...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC4G6DToi90
Don't like yourself too much.

Topic author
seeahill
Font of All Wisdom, God Damn it

Post by seeahill »

That's an excellent doco. 45 minutes, but if you're interested, worth your time.

Again:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC4G6DToi90