Right now I'm drinking

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Re: Right now I'm drinking

Post by Fat Cat » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:13 am

Don't fuck with my buzz.
"Prepare your hearts as a fortress, for there will be no other." -Francisco Pizarro González

newguy

Post by newguy » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:38 am

Fat Cat wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:13 am
Don't fuck with my buzz.
What is your vodka drinking style?

Do you do small shots and then nibbles? Pour over ice and sip?

I used to be a pour over ice and sip kind of human, but then I read that in Russia vodka is for shots then you eat some snacks and do more shots.

But I have no idea if that is true or not.

The point is that since I've read that, my vodka think is small shots over the course of a night.
"When I was little, my father was famous. He was the greatest samurai in the empire. And he was the Shogun's decapitator. He cut off the heads of a 131 Lords. It was a bad time for the empire."

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:37 am

newguy wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:38 am
small shots and then nibbles
"Prepare your hearts as a fortress, for there will be no other." -Francisco Pizarro González

Fuzzy Dunlop

Post by Fuzzy Dunlop » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:30 pm

Fat Cat wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:37 am
newguy wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:38 am
small shots and then nibbles
Small tits and big nipples?
Attachments
nXz9MOM_d.jpg
nXz9MOM_d.jpg (19.35 KiB) Viewed 169 times
Ed Zachary wrote:Best meat rub ever is Jergen's.

newguy

Post by newguy » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:07 am

Craft beer is dead.

I was at a hyper local brewery two days ago. They had 6 beers, which is I think is perfectly acceptable for a brewery its size. What is unacceptable is that of the 6 beers five were some form of hazy IPA and the other was their version of a hazy mexican lager. All the beers sucked.

I've seen this at many of the breweries in my area. I was at a brewery known for its belgian beers. I haven't been there in years but this time there were two belgians and all the other beers were variations of New England IPAs. And the belgians were some barrel aged shit.

I liked the New England IPA movement when it was just dial back on the bitterness and up the hop flavor and aroma. Bell's Two Hearted Ale. Elysian Space Dust. Even Waldo's Ale from Lagunitas.

But this juicy hazy shit...my palate just can't take it. A milkshake IPA???? Fuck that shit.

Whatever. I am drinking the Raging Bitch Belgian IPA right now. A great beer from back in the day.
"When I was little, my father was famous. He was the greatest samurai in the empire. And he was the Shogun's decapitator. He cut off the heads of a 131 Lords. It was a bad time for the empire."

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:50 pm

I'm not much of a beer guy but I have to admit I'm totally into the Gose (sour) stuff. At first, about a year or so ago when I heard about it, I was like, no fuckin' way am I drinking that shit. Then my son said stop being a pussy and try it. So I ordered one and finished it. And then I got another. It's my go to now other than Guinness if I'm going to have a beer.

newguy

Post by newguy » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:22 pm

Shapecharge wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:50 pm
I'm not much of a beer guy but I have to admit I'm totally into the Gose (sour) stuff. At first, about a year or so ago when I heard about it, I was like, no fuckin' way am I drinking that shit. Then my son said stop being a pussy and try it. So I ordered one and finished it. And then I got another. It's my go to now other than Guinness if I'm going to have a beer.
I've not really jumped into the whole gose thing. Really because when I see the word gose my mind automatically translates it to either gross or goose.

I'm not drinking gross shit. I don't care if I'm on fear factor and I think Joe Rogan is going to be sad that I didn't. Amazing Race and my partner and I are going to fall disastrously behind if I don't drink soured milk mixed with the toe nails of grandmothers? I don't give a fuck. I will lose that leg of the race and I don't care.

But what if my mind is thinking Goose?

Too sad. I've watched Top Gun too many times and it still hurts my heart.