Depopulate the Third World

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Depopulate the Third World

Post by Fat Cat »

Today we are ALL Bernie Bros.

Sanders added that he would support taxpayer-funded programs to provide abortions and birth control for women in developing countries as a measure to combat the climate crisis.

“The Mexico City agreement, which denies American aide to those organizations around the world that allow women to have abortions or even get involved in birth control to me is totally absurd,” Sanders continued. “So I think, especially in poor countries around the world where women do not necessarily want to have large numbers of babies, and where they can have the opportunity through birth control to control the number of kids they have, is something I very, very strongly support.”

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/san ... n-control/
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

DrDonkeyLove...
Sarge

Re: Depopulate the Third World

Post by DrDonkeyLove... »

Aborting 3rd world children for the good of 3rd world children.
The logic is ineluctable.
Cui bono?

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Surely you'd be OK with birth control, Donk?

No one is depopulating the 3rd world. Birth rates are way above replacement rate.
Don’t believe everything you think.

DrDonkeyLove...
Sarge

Post by DrDonkeyLove... »

nafod wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:17 pm Surely you'd be OK with birth control, Donk?

No one is depopulating the 3rd world. Birth rates are way above replacement rate.
100% OK w/birth control and my tax dollars have been spent on worse.
Don't like the massive financially symbiotic relationship between America's #1 abortion factory and the Democrat party (worse than NRA & repugs).
Don't like conflating 3rd world women's reproductive decisions with climate change. Feels elitist and racist.
Also, I believe the very best way to drop the birth rate of the poor is to make them prosperous. That's not popular in some eco circles.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Ha. No serious development professional thinks providing birth control for the third world is a good idea. The aid flows are too inconsistent, and it has the perverse effect of discouraging these countries from developing the structures and institutions necessary to have good birth control access on a sustainable basis. Sounds good but terrible idea.

Also, if you look at development aid projects in the poorest countries in the world, you’ll find almost a zero success rate.

Besides, Bernie would probably put his wife in charge and she'd screw it up like she did at Burlington College.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Turdacious wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:59 pm Ha. No serious development professional thinks providing birth control for the third world is a good idea. The aid flows are too inconsistent, and it has the perverse effect of discouraging these countries from developing the structures and institutions necessary to have good birth control access on a sustainable basis. Sounds good but terrible idea.

Also, if you look at development aid projects in the poorest countries in the world, you’ll find almost a zero success rate.

Besides, Bernie would probably put his wife in charge and she'd screw it up like she did at Burlington College.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

A fantastic idea.

Alfred_E._Neuman
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Alfred_E._Neuman »

Shafpocalypse Now wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:30 pm A fantastic idea.
Agreed. So long as we also depopulate the developed world. One American child is probably equal to several kids born into a 3rd world country based on a lifetime consumption/pollution/environmental impact viewpoint.
There are very few problems that couldn't be solved by knocking a zero off the world population over the next 50-100 years.
I don't have a lot of experience with vampires, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

Just force third worlders to listen to any long form Bernie speech on a regular basis. It's clinically proven to significantly lower free testesterone, which lowers libido, which leads to less reproduction. The third world will be effectively depopulated in about 60 years.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Alfred_E._Neuman wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:49 pm
Shafpocalypse Now wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:30 pm A fantastic idea.
Agreed. So long as we also depopulate the developed world. One American child is probably equal to several kids born into a 3rd world country based on a lifetime consumption/pollution/environmental impact viewpoint.
There are very few problems that couldn't be solved by knocking a zero off the world population over the next 50-100 years.
That's that pathetic, pleading, "I'm not a racist!" fear that lurks behind the eyes of white Americans. Stop trying to be everybody's friend, it won't work. The fertility rate of a Somalian woman is 6.7; the fertility rate of an American woman is 1.8. There's no way that three times as many kids, shitting in the river, burning sticks and cow dung for fuel, scouring the forests for bushmeat, and knowing nothing more than how to recite the Quran and spread AIDS is better for the earth. The white population of the US, and every other white country, is already declining. There's no need to pretend that we all need the same medicine, because we don't all suffer from the same sickness.