Waiting to Die for the Saudis

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
nafod
Lifetime IGer

Waiting to Die for the Saudis

Post by nafod »

WTF, Trump supporters?
"Saudi Arabia oil supply was attacked," Donald Trump said on the Tweet Machine. "There is reason to believe that we know the culprit, are locked and loaded depending on verification, but are waiting to hear from the Kingdom as to who they believe was the cause of this attack, and under what terms we would proceed!"
Don’t believe everything you think.

Alfred_E._Neuman
Sergeant Commanding

Re: Waiting to Die for the Saudis

Post by Alfred_E._Neuman »

Nothing better than bowing to the most oppressive of the Islamist regimes. At least Trump hasn't held hands with them while strolling through the Rose Garden yet.
Between SA and Israel, we'll put that $800+ billion a year we spend on the MIC to good use fighting their wars.
I fail to see how SA taking a black eye due to their genocide in Yemen isn't justified. I don't care who supplied the Yemenis with the drones.
I don't have a lot of experience with vampires, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

Unpopular. We need to GTFO. Sell them the fucking weapons but we don't need our taxpayer money and our armed forces doing jobs for them

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Oddly, whether dying to protect Saudi Arabia or dying to protect Israel, we get to die in Iran. There's an interesting symmetry here, evocative of a Soviet election.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Brah, WE are the drones now.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

DrDonkeyLove...
Sarge

Post by DrDonkeyLove... »

In 14 hours I'll have a connecting flight in Qatar. They are disliked by the Saudi's and, therefore I assume, must be OK w/the Iranians. Both more or less border the country.

Do not want.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

When I think about it, what country doesn’t have a reason to bomb KSA?

powerlifter54
Sergeant Commanding

Post by powerlifter54 »

Until we actually go to war or give them Billions in pallets cash, I will just enjoy my popcorn.

On a related subject, I guess that Drill Baby Drill wasn’t as bad of an idea as Mr Obama thought.
"Start slowly, then ease off". Tortuga Golden Striders Running Club, Pensacola 1984.

"But even snake wrestling beats life in the cube, for me at least. In measured doses."-Lex

Topic author
nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

nafod wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:51 pm WTF, Trump supporters?
"Saudi Arabia oil supply was attacked," Donald Trump said on the Tweet Machine. "There is reason to believe that we know the culprit, are locked and loaded depending on verification, but are waiting to hear from the Kingdom as to who they believe was the cause of this attack, and under what terms we would proceed!"
Hannity must be pissed off that's he's been replaced as chief string puller
Don’t believe everything you think.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Alfred_E._Neuman wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:57 pm I fail to see how SA taking a black eye due to their genocide in Yemen isn't justified. I don't care who supplied the Yemenis with the drones.
We have seen no foundry like Yemen for our soldiers. Each time we have sent an expeditionary force there, it has melted away like salt dissolved in water.-- 16th century Ottoman accountant-general in Egypt
Same as it ever was.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule