When USA gets you down...

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

When USA gets you down...

Post by Fat Cat »

...there's always the UK to make you feel better.

Labour will pledge to abolish private schools if it wins the next election, after the party’s annual conference voted for a proposal to “integrate” them into the state sector.

In a major policy shift, a motion approved by delegates at the gathering in Brighton said a government led by Jeremy Corbyn would “challenge the elite privilege of private schools” and claimed that “the ongoing existence of private schools is incompatible with Labour’s pledge to promote social justice”.

It said the party would include in its next manifesto “a commitment to integrate all private schools into the state sector”.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 15766.html
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Alfred_E._Neuman
Sergeant Commanding

Re: When USA gets you down...

Post by Alfred_E._Neuman »

Gotta indoctrinate all those little larva in the same way. Wouldn't want some free thinking to slip through the system.
I'm sure there will be much more standardized testing as well. It's been proven to work wonders ](*,)
I don't have a lot of experience with vampires, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

This is a corollary of your sentiment about diversity and democracy. First they poison the bloodstream of the country with foreign imports and then they use that as a base to destroy all the institutions that create a society of excellence. Only a dunce could think this is incidental or unintentional, but it makes clear why opposing mass immigration is essential to the preservation of the West.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Alfred_E._Neuman
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Alfred_E._Neuman »

You should read Douglass Murray's previous book "The Strange Death of Europe". Pretty much crushes the points you're making. I haven't read his new book "The Madness of Crowds" yet, but it's in my rotation.
Here's Douglass talking to Sam Harris on these very issues a year or 2 ago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdgRo5uAmu0
I don't have a lot of experience with vampires, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

And private schools’ property, land and other assets will be seized and “redistributed democratically and fairly across the country’s educational institutions”.

LOLOLOLOL :rolleyes:

Next stop fucking Africa!

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Alfred_E._Neuman wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:46 pm You should read Douglass Murray's previous book "The Strange Death of Europe". Pretty much crushes the points you're making. I haven't read his new book "The Madness of Crowds" yet, but it's in my rotation.
Here's Douglass talking to Sam Harris on these very issues a year or 2 ago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdgRo5uAmu0
Thanks man, I haven't read The Strange Death... through and through, but I have read some long passages. It's all intentional.

Schlegel

Post by Schlegel »

Don't forget the movement to ban kitchen knives with points as well. Evildoers will just give up faced with the task of finding a file or a flat patch of concrete, or sandpaper. That's why there are no weapons in prisons.
"Why do we need a kitchen when we have a phone?"