Israel Continues to Spy on USA

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Israel Continues to Spy on USA

Post by Fat Cat »

Israel was allegedly behind the Stingray spy devices discovered around Washington, D.C. in 2017, according to an explosive new report from Politico, which notes that they were primarily intended to spy on President Donald Trump and his associates. The Israeli government denies the charge, but Politico’s sources include at least three unnamed former U.S. officials who “served in top intelligence and national security posts.”

https://gizmodo.com/israel-allegedly-in ... 1838061036
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Re: Israel Continues to Spy on USA

Post by Fat Cat »

Politico wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:43 pm One former senior intelligence official noted that after the FBI and other agencies concluded that the Israelis were most likely responsible for the devices, the Trump administration took no action to punish or even privately scold the Israeli government.

“The reaction ... was very different than it would have been in the last administration,” this person said. “With the current administration, there are a different set of calculations in regard to addressing this.”
Because American government is completely in the pocket of Israel.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Alfred_E._Neuman
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Alfred_E._Neuman »

How much of our money, resources, and lives have gone to Israel fighting their battles to the last American?
I don't have a lot of experience with vampires, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

They spy on us like no one's bidness. Always have. It is in their highest possible interest.
Don’t believe everything you think.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Alfred_E._Neuman wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:59 pm How much of our money, resources, and lives have gone to Israel fighting their battles to the last American?
No idea but you can see the pace of Israeli domination of American politics increasing, and it comes from both parties. The whole thing is nauseating from the standpoint of national pride.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

nafod wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:01 pm They spy on us like no one's bidness. Always have. It is in their highest possible interest.
Yes, and the counterargument that all countries spy is true as well, but that there is no push back is troubling. Our foreign aid, our foreign policy, and our domestic politics are all so utterly obsequious to Israel that it's hard to think of any other nation that gets so much for so little and shows so little appreciation for it.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

Trump uses an unsecured phone constantly. *i* would put a stinger out just to see WTF he talks to Hannity about as the adderal starts to drift.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Grandpa's Spells wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:41 am Trump uses an unsecured phone constantly.
That thing is probably the United Nations of spyware, 32GB of hacked apps monitoring every sensor and IO, communicating back to caverns all over the globe on every continent.
Don’t believe everything you think.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Grandpa's Spells wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:41 am Trump uses an unsecured phone constantly. *i* would put a stinger out just to see WTF he talks to Hannity about as the adderal starts to drift.
So a foreign nation, ostensibly an ally, is caught spying on us and the sum of your response is "muh Trump"? Maybe stick to reviewing comedies?

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

Fat Cat wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:45 pm
Grandpa's Spells wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:41 am Trump uses an unsecured phone constantly. *i* would put a stinger out just to see WTF he talks to Hannity about as the adderal starts to drift.
So a foreign nation, ostensibly an ally, is caught spying on us and the sum of your response is "muh Trump"? Maybe stick to reviewing comedies?
I'm not sure how much of this is it being Israel to you. I'd favor withdrawing all aid from Israel for any number of things they've done. They're not an ally in any traditional sense.

Any friendly intelligence service that had an easy way to eavesdrop on Trump's non-secured phone would do so, and likely is. We tapped Merkel's phone, which was arguably worse, since she was allegedly taking reasonable measures to expect that to not happen.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Grandpa's Spells wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:45 pmI'm not sure how much of this is it being Israel to you.
It would be easy to claim that it has nothing to do with it being Israel, but we both know that's not true. They have completed hijacked our foreign policy, enjoy unparalleled influence and aid, and do nothing but manipulate and pervert our government.
Grandpa's Spells wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:45 pmI'd favor withdrawing all aid from Israel for any number of things they've done. They're not an ally in any traditional sense.
*high five*
Grandpa's Spells wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:45 pmAny friendly intelligence service that had an easy way to eavesdrop on Trump's non-secured phone would do so, and likely is. We tapped Merkel's phone, which was arguably worse, since she was allegedly taking reasonable measures to expect that to not happen.
For the record, I am for us spying on anyone and everyone and against letting anyone spy on us. Merkel is genuinely hostile to the U.S., although Germany is not, and spying on her makes perfect sense to me.

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

nafod wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:01 pm They spy on us like no one's bidness. Always have. It is in their highest possible interest.
Do you consider blackmailing Clinton over Lewinsky "spying"?

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Gene »

Grandpa's Spells wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:45 pm
Any friendly intelligence service that had an easy way to eavesdrop on Trump's non-secured phone would do so, and likely is. We tapped Merkel's phone, which was arguably worse, since she was allegedly taking reasonable measures to expect that to not happen.
Trump probably uses couriers and trusted intermediaries for sensitive stuff. Jared Kushner and the like. Trump knows that Washington is a treacherous place. He has no friends there, only people who want things from him.

Trump probably uses the unsecured phones to pass on half truths and bullshit. He knows how to put dye in the water.
Last edited by Gene on Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't like yourself too much.

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Gene »

Fat Cat wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:43 pm Israel was allegedly behind the Stingray spy devices discovered around Washington, D.C. in 2017, according to an explosive new report from Politico, which notes that they were primarily intended to spy on President Donald Trump and his associates.
Newer people in the Democratic Party speak out against Israel. Maybe someone is getting some dirt on them?

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/democra ... -1.6266809
Don't like yourself too much.