Biden's America: China is the Enemy

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Re: China is the Enemy

Post by Fat Cat »

Oh, by the way, the secret conduit (((Lieber))) received $1.5 million from the Chinese government? Wuhan University of Technology. And who is their partner agency? Wuhan Institute of Virology. It's a crazy world.

http://english.whiov.cas.cn/About_Us/Br ... roduction/
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Chinese authorities seize 12 tons of beaver penises smuggled from Canada

Chinese customs officers seized over 12 tons of illegally trafficked beaver genitals in the country’s biggest-ever smuggling case involving animal parts.

A total of 94 bags holding thousands of penises each were seized onboard a Canadian ship transporting most wood products and minerals.

Approximately 400,000 to 600,000 beavers must have been killed to produce the 12.7 tons of penises, Xinhua News Agency reports.

https://naijatell.com/odd/chinese-autho ... om-canada/

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw China forever. We begin bombing in five minutes...
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Just a reminder that the bat eaters are the ones who made our new Chinese AIDS future possible.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

They’re saying it was a USA CIA plot. Or something like that.
Don’t believe everything you think.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Taiwan doubles down on virus criticism as China denounces 'disgusting' behavior

TAIPEI (Reuters) - Taiwan doubled down on its criticism of China’s handling of the coronavirus crisis on Wednesday, saying the Communist Party cared more about power than its own people, while Beijing described Taipei’s allegations of a cover-up as slander.

The epidemic has deepened enmity between Taiwan and China, which regards the democratic island as its sacred territory, to be brought under its control by force if necessary.

Taiwan’s government says China has intentionally hampered its efforts to get virus information direct from the World Health Organization. China blocks Taiwan’s WHO membership as it considers the island merely one of its provinces.

Taiwan has also been angered by stepped-up Chinese military drills near the island in recent weeks.

On Tuesday, Taiwan Premier Su Tseng-chang accused China of covering up the crisis in its early stages and not giving the world early enough warning.

Then on Wednesday, Cho Jung-tai, chairman of Taiwan’s ruling Democratic Progressive Party (DPP), reiterated the cover-up accusation, adding that China had hoodwinked the WHO.

“Since the outbreak of the epidemic at the end of last year, China has covered it up and manipulated the WHO to pretend that everything is going well,” Cho told a party meeting, according to a statement.

“The Chinese Communist Party regime’s approach of maintaining stability and neglecting people’s lives and health has caused the spread of the epidemic and seriously damaged China’s carefully crafted image as a great power,” he added.

China has strongly denied covering up the epidemic, and has said it ensures the island is provided with the information it needs to battle the virus. The WHO has also praised China’s response to the epidemic.

In a statement late Tuesday, China’s policy-making Taiwan Affairs Office said it was “slander” for Taiwan to suggest there was a cover up and that China has sent Taiwan 101 notifications to date, including information about its sharing of virus genome sequences with the WHO.

“The use of the epidemic to stir up cross-Taiwan Strait confrontations at a time when the outbreak in Taiwan is picking up is shameless and disgusting,” spokeswoman Zhu Fenglian said in comments carried by the official Xinhua news agency.

Taiwan swiftly stepped up checks and closed its borders to most Chinese visitors at the start of the outbreak, but over the past week it has seen an uptick of cases as infected people return from abroad, especially from Europe and the United States.

Taiwan now has 235 cases, although that is still far lower than the more than 80,000 cases recorded in China.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-heal ... SKBN21C16U

>TFW even the Chinese hate China.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

Not sure if there's bias or an agenda here-- NTD News is Falun Gong affiliated
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

There have been multiple sources reporting on the sudden absence of 18+ million mobile phone accounts. Hard to imagine it's truly a result of mass deaths but nobody really knows anything but PRC lies.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

Fat Cat wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:12 pm There have been multiple sources reporting on the sudden absence of 18+ million mobile phone accounts. Hard to imagine it's truly a result of mass deaths but nobody really knows anything but PRC lies.
And people forced into slave labor probably don't get phone privileges.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Fat Cat wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:12 pm There have been multiple sources reporting on the sudden absence of 18+ million mobile phone accounts. Hard to imagine it's truly a result of mass deaths but nobody really knows anything but PRC lies.
Dead or muzzled?
Don’t believe everything you think.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Hard to know. I've also read that there were scams in China where people would run operations via massive banks of cheap mobile phones, and that each one removed--whether by arrest, quarantine, or death--could result in the absence of thousands of individual phones. Who the hell knows what the bat-eaters are up to? I don't pretend to.

Alfred_E._Neuman
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Alfred_E._Neuman »

People are finally waking up to how much China hid from the world while this whole thing was flaming up. Now we could be looking at millions dead around the world because governments were under prepared. No excuse for any government to:
1) Not be 100% prepared with a plan to mitigate a pandemic. That's literally what a central government is for - protect the citizens.
2) Believe a GOD DAMNED thing that comes out of China about any subject, period.
Now that it's obvious to everyone how bad we've been fucked by those bastards, I wonder how many people are willing to do with less shitty Chinese plastic and pay a bit extra for a few high quality items made in in the West. There seems to be a fairly strong sentiment online that's leaning that way, but once the pressure is off and people who are slammed by the economic downturn see inexpensive Chinese bullshit, the temptation will be irresistible.
I would sure like to see a demand for companies to repatriate manufacturing (especially tech and textile). A worldwide push to do that could create the job growth we'll need and cut those Chinese motherfuckers off at the knees.
I don't have a lot of experience with vampires, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.

Schlegel

Post by Schlegel »

China claims they only have a few dozen cases a day now. I am extremely dubious. Curious that the news outlets are loathe to admit that the CCP might not be absolutely trustworthy.
"Why do we need a kitchen when we have a phone?"

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Schlegel wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:07 pm China claims they only have a few dozen cases a day now. I am extremely dubious. Curious that the news outlets are loathe to admit that the CCP might not be absolutely trustworthy.
Our media is bought and owned by Chinese interests and have become propaganda organs of the Chinese Communist Party. It would be laughable if it wasn't so dangerous.

China is the enemy. They control foreign media by controlling the advertising dollars that are their major source of revenue now that subscriptions are dropped. Be suspicious of any positive reporting of China, the Chinese government, its policies, or its intentions.

They have also infiltrated NGOs like the World Health Organization through a targeted campaign undermining their impartial value. Be careful!

motherjuggs&speed

Post by motherjuggs&speed »

Add their purchase, through Huawei, of reports from supposedly neutral experts like the Brookings Institution --

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... stitution/

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Mother, it's behind a paywall. What was the gist of it?

Alfred_E._Neuman
Sergeant Commanding

Brookings wrote a glowing article on the new smart cities that are going to monitor us 24/7 and even wipe our asses. The Huawei technology in these cities will basically give you a never ending orgasm.
Funding for article courtesy of Huawei.
I don't have a lot of experience with vampires, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

I'm becoming increasingly alarmed by what I hear about 5G including potential health hazards. Am I the only one?

Alfred_E._Neuman
Sergeant Commanding

Nope. I've read from more than one credible scientist that this is a large scale experiment on dosing just about the entire human population with high energy waves.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

Fat Cat wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:05 pm I'm becoming increasingly alarmed by what I hear about 5G including potential health hazards. Am I the only one?
Only a problem until we all learn how to use the three seashells.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Alfred_E._Neuman wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:12 pm Nope. I've read from more than one credible scientist that this is a large scale experiment on dosing just about the entire human population with high energy waves.
I don't want to be dosed with any more high energy waves than I currently am, nor do I want to be an experiment.

motherjuggs&speed

I didn't hit a paywall on the WaPo article. Maybe only some regions are allowed to view it?

But the takeaway is that Brookings, which the media likes to cite as an authority, took money from Huawei for at least six years to write what Huawei, meaning the CCP, wanted.

The pieces are falling into place. I have long wondered about why there's so much praise and so little blame towards China. I've been underestimating both how pervasive their influence is and what shameless, degenerate whores people are.

motherjuggs&speed

China and Russia are using the pretext of COVID-19 aid to spy and gain more influence --

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/03/25/ch ... mocracies/

China has hacked U.S. utilities at least 20 times, among other acts of war --

https://www.csis.org/programs/technolog ... -incidents

Credible global health agency? Won't get fooled again --

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/04/02/ch ... oft-power/

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

China could face trillions of dollars in international lawsuits for its handling of the coronavirus pandemic, which first emerged in Wuhan as early as November, according to a London-based think-tank.

Nations who are part of the G7 and other governments could sue the ruling Chinese Communist Party for damages to their economies and national infrastructure after the country breached the International Health Regulations, a legally binding international treaty to which China is a signatory, the Henry Jackson Society said in a report published this week.

"These breaches allowed the outbreak to rapidly spread outside Wuhan, its place of origin," the report said, citing the failure to disclose evidence of human to-human transmission for as long as three weeks after first becoming aware of it.

Beijing also provided the World Health Organization (WHO) with "erroneous information" about the number of infections in early January, while failing to ban the trade in "dangerous viral host species for human consumption," it said.

Chinese health authorities also allowed five million people to leave Wuhan by announcing a lockdown but not immediately implementing it, while also being aware that the coronavirus was spreading between people, the report found.

It cited a University of Southampton study which found that the spread of COVID-19 could have been reduced by around 95 percent if the authorities had acted three weeks earlier.

"Potential damages liable against China at the time of writing could run to ... U.S.$4 trillion from just the G7 nations," the report said, citing 10 potential legal avenues for action against China.

International Health Regulations

The Society recommended claimants use the International Court of Justice, the Permanent Court of Arbitration, the Hong Kong courts, dispute resolutions through bilateral investment treaties and the World Trade Organization (WTO).

The International Health Regulations bind member states in their handling of health issues in general and highly transmissible diseases in particular, and were adopted in the wake of the 2003 SARS epidemic during which China was also criticized over an attempted cover-up.

They require signatory states facing potential outbreaks to monitor and share all information including clinical descriptions, laboratory results, sources of infection and type of risk, numbers of human cases and deaths, conditions affecting the spread of the disease, and the health measures employed to tackle it.
https://www.rfa.org/english/news/china/ ... 52630.html

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

motherjuggs&speed wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:51 pm I didn't hit a paywall on the WaPo article. Maybe only some regions are allowed to view it?
Happens all the time with WaPo. When it does, I clear out my browser history and cache, or use a different browser.