30 Rock

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

30 Rock

Post by Shapecharge »

Since we're all in the virus-timeout obviously there's been a little more tv-watching than usual. Mrs. Shape started watching this comedy series on Hulu and I sat down and watched a few with her and now I'm hooked. I think it originally ran from '06-'13 and we watched a few episodes here and there when it was on, but we just weren't dedicated viewers. Now that you can just watch them all sans commercials we both find it hilarious. It's fast paced but the comedy is very clever, usually topical, and quite enjoyable. If you're looking for something to crack you up, give it a try. Shape give this comedy series a stellar two thumbs in while holding in one hand a WW1 trench knife.

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Re: 30 Rock

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

I know some folks who worked on this show, and when it first came out I wasn't really feeling it and tuned out quick. Came back to it a few years ago and watched the whole series. Jack McBrayer was awesome. The scene with Drunk Kenneth ranting was an all-time favorite TV scene.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

Alec Baldwin crushing.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Grandpa's Spells wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:41 am Alec Baldwin crushing.
Damn, it's hard to outshine Tracy Morgan but he definitely did it.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule