Biden's America: China is the Enemy

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Alfred_E._Neuman
Sergeant Commanding

Re: China is the Enemy

Post by Alfred_E._Neuman »

Herv100 wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:43 pm I remembered this thread when Wuflu first hit. Notice which side the mainstream media, the big tech and social media companies, and many governors and politicians have taken.
Well let's see, the biggest companies own the media, so that's a single entity. And they're multinational. And they have bought every single politician. So we're left with a single ruling oligarchy that controls the narrative and the political structure. I don't have to wonder very hard if they're going to side with screwing the people to funnel more money to themselves.
I don't have a lot of experience with vampires, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

One of China’s main propaganda outlets has paid American newspapers nearly $19 million for advertising and printing expenses over the past four years, according to documents filed with the Justice Department.

China Daily, an English-language newspaper controlled by the Chinese Communist Party, has paid more than $4.6 million to The Washington Post and nearly $6 million to The Wall Street Journal since November 2016, the records show.

Both newspapers have published paid supplements that China Daily produces called “China Watch.” The inserts are designed to look like real news articles, though they often contain a pro-Beijing spin on contemporary news events.

One insert from September 2018 touted an initiative pushed by Chinese President Xi Jinping with the headline: “Belt and Road aligns with African nations.” The same insert ran a story titled “Tariffs to take toll on U.S. homebuyers” that asserted that U.S. tariffs on Chinese lumber would raise the cost of building homes in the United States.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/08/chin ... gton-post/
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

At least 20 Indian soldiers were killed in a clash with Chinese forces in a disputed Himalayan border area, Indian officials say.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-53061476
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

vern

Post by vern »

“Wherever the crowd goes, run the other direction. They’re always wrong.” Bukowski

Schlegel

Post by Schlegel »

Anyone remember the Bush years when the Euros were rejoicing at the rise of China and so happy that the Chinese would one day eclipse the US as the world's superpower?

Good times...Good times.
"Why do we need a kitchen when we have a phone?"

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

CURRY!
NOODLES!
CURRY!
NOODLES!
Don’t believe everything you think.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

nafod wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:22 pm CURRY!
NOODLES!
CURRY!
NOODLES!
Racist and demeaning.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

The hand-to-hand combat lasted hours, on steep, jagged terrain, with iron bars, rocks and fists. Neither side carried guns. Most of the soldiers killed in the worst fighting between India and China in 60 years lost their footing or were knocked from the narrow Himalayan ridge, plunging to their deaths.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/ ... in-decades
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Fat Cat wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:36 am
nafod wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:22 pm CURRY!
NOODLES!
CURRY!
NOODLES!
Racist and demeaning.
Kung POW?

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Chinese consulate in San Francisco is harboring a military-linked researcher wanted for visa fraud, FBI says

The FBI alleges that a researcher focusing on biology who lied about her connection to the Chinese military in order to receive a U.S. visa has avoided arrest by taking refuge in the Chinese consulate in San Francisco.

According to court filings, Tang Juan was issued a non-immigrant visa last fall to conduct research at the University of California, Davis. But after FBI agents found photos of her in military uniform on the internet, they interviewed her on June 20 about her visa application. She said she had never served in the military and was not a member of the Communist party, the filings say.

After that encounter with the FBI, she headed to the San Francisco consulate, where she’s still staying, the FBI alleges. The government brought federal charges against Tang for visa fraud on June 26.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/22/chinese ... -says.html

IMHO, it's hard to imagine China risking another consulate--they just lost Houston--to protect a minor visa fraud case. Which is another way of saying, she's a likely intelligence asset of a reasonably high value.

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

We're at war with China and almost no one has noticed.

Well a sig faction of our Permanent State is.

The pols for both parties and the criminals in the Permanent State making bank of the ching chongs aren't.

motherjuggs&speed

Post by motherjuggs&speed »

It's worse than that. They have noticed, they just don't care.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Scroll through this guy's twitter feed whenever you feel your existential loathing for China waning.

https://twitter.com/HarryChenPhD1

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

That never happens to me. My loathing for Ching Chongs never wanes.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Bennyonesix1 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:19 am That never happens to me. My loathing for Ching Chongs never wanes.
Unfortunately, the same cannot be said of (((Dianne))): https://www.foxnews.com/politics/feinst ... ge-mistake

Allowing citizens to sue China for damages caused by the novel coronavirus would backfire and open up the United States to the same level of scrutiny from other countries around the world, Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., said Thursday.

Feinstein, whose remarks came during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing, said, "We launch a series of unknown events that could be very, very dangerous. I think this is a huge mistake."

"Where I live... we hold China as a potential trading partner," she said earlier. "As a country that has pulled tens of millions of people out of poverty in a short period of time. And as a country growing into a respectable nation among other nations. And I deeply believe that. I've been to China a number of times. I've studied the issues."

It is worth noting that Dianne Goldman Berman Feinstein (lol), lifelong public servant, has a net worth of $95 million and is married to billionaire Richard C. Blum who has made hundreds of millions using his political connections both here and abroad, to import Chinese rare earths, after his wife--in a totally unrelated move--shut down the largest rare earth mine in the world, right here in the great state of California.

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

Blum huh?

Sounds kinda idk....

Did her CCP driver have anything to do with it?

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Bennyonesix1 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:14 am Blum huh?

Sounds kinda idk....

Did her CCP driver have anything to do with it?
I have never seen anything conclusive that made me think she was aware of the guy being a spy. That would obviously be huge. But, let's assume not, it still means that the Chinese see her as a useful and manipulable resource.

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

I'm sure Mitch's wife has nothing to do with anything that happened the last decade or so re China.

DrDonkeyLove...
Sarge

Post by DrDonkeyLove... »

Fat Cat wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:05 am
Bennyonesix1 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:19 am That never happens to me. My loathing for Ching Chongs never wanes.
Unfortunately, the same cannot be said of (((Dianne))): https://www.foxnews.com/politics/feinst ... ge-mistake

Allowing citizens to sue China for damages caused by the novel coronavirus would backfire and open up the United States to the same level of scrutiny from other countries around the world, Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., said Thursday.

Feinstein, whose remarks came during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing, said, "We launch a series of unknown events that could be very, very dangerous. I think this is a huge mistake."

"Where I live... we hold China as a potential trading partner," she said earlier. "As a country that has pulled tens of millions of people out of poverty in a short period of time. And as a country growing into a respectable nation among other nations. And I deeply believe that. I've been to China a number of times. I've studied the issues."

It is worth noting that Dianne Goldman Berman Feinstein (lol), lifelong public servant, has a net worth of $95 million and is married to billionaire Richard C. Blum who has made hundreds of millions using his political connections both here and abroad, to import Chinese rare earths, after his wife--in a totally unrelated move--shut down the largest rare earth mine in the world, right here in the great state of California.
It's this type of unwarranted cynicism about public servants that's tearing us apart.

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

DIANNE GOLDMAN BERMAN FEINSTEIN BLUM

DrDonkeyLove...
Sarge

Post by DrDonkeyLove... »

Fat Cat wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:04 am Scroll through this guy's twitter feed whenever you feel your existential loathing for China waning.

https://twitter.com/HarryChenPhD1
How is that guy still alive?

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Allowing citizens to sue China for damages caused by the novel coronavirus...
If so, could citizens then sue for pollution floating through the air or in the water? Invasive species? Big can of worms...

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Bennyonesix1 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:22 am I'm sure Mitch's wife has nothing to do with anything that happened the last decade or so re China.
Oh yeah, that's a HUGE one. I haven't even really gotten my head around all the fuckery that goes on, on both sides of the aisle. And when I say aisle, I mean giant shitslide to the bottom.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

This was in my hometown today, I'll try to get more information. The local article says that he was compromised by Chinese state security since at least 2001, and that he told an FBI informant that he wanted "the motherland" (hint: not USA) to succeed.

Court documents said 67-year-old Alexander Yuk Ching Ma of Honolulu was charged with violating U.S. espionage laws

A 15-year veteran of the CIA was charged Monday with selling U.S. secrets to China then unwittingly admitting his spying to the FBI.

The method prosecutors said they used to get him to reveal the nature of his espionage was worthy of a spy novel itself.

Court documents said 67-year-old Alexander Yuk Ching Ma of Honolulu was charged with violating U.S. espionage laws. Prosecutors said he joined the CIA in 1967 then served as a CIA officer until he retired from the agency in 1989.

https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/nat ... a/2319973/

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

China funding BLM initiatives via China Progressive Association: https://www.dailysignal.com/2020/09/15/ ... heres-why/