Grandpas Spells

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
newguy
Sgt. Major

Re: Grandpas Spells

Post by newguy »

I volunteer to be a user account manager and help people in situations like this.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

newguy wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:16 pm I volunteer to be a user account manager and help people in situations like this.
If we can get in contact with Dux, let's see if we can't make that happen. It's not cool that SPELLS helps pay for this site and can't get in.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Fat Cat wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:20 pm
newguy wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:16 pm I volunteer to be a user account manager and help people in situations like this.
If we can get in contact with Dux, let's see if we can't make that happen. It's not cool that SPELLS helps pay for this site and can't get in.
Recommend you give him your password so he can post as you. Kind of like that movie UPGRADE.
Don’t believe everything you think.

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

Mario got me back in, thanks all
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Grandpa's Spells wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:39 pm Mario got me back in, thanks all
Welcome back chief.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

I missed your repetition of the culturally dominant narrative everyone hears constantly.

And your lack of energy.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Also, please share with the class some of the realizations you've had in your diary over the past few weeks of self-reflection and personal growth.

Topic author
newguy
Sgt. Major

Post by newguy »

Grandpa's Spells wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:39 pm Mario got me back in, thanks all
Welcome back!!!!

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

nafod wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:48 pm
Fat Cat wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:20 pm
Recommend you give him your password so he can post as you. Kind of like that movie UPGRADE.
LOL...
newguy wrote:Newguy's Training Log. 8/3/2020 Warmup JM 15 minutes, BP ---- THE WEALTH GAP THAT HAS BE GROWING SINCE THE 1970'S IS UNSUSTAINABLE AND WILL ONLY BE FIXED WITH TAX POLICY OR VIOLENCE"
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

WELCOME BACK SPELLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU NEED TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
20200803_TroicassoGallery.PNG
20200803_TroicassoGallery.PNG (20.6 KiB) Viewed 2616 times
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule