Chicago

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

SubClaw

Re: Chicago

Post by SubClaw »

Bennyonesix1 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:08 pmI get it. But do you appreciate how large a % of black males this will effect every generation? And the response?
Thing is, I would expect a much, much, much virulent response opposing the neutering from the typical white, feminist, lesbian, I-identify-myself-as-an-Apache-helicopter crowd.
You ever seen a cycling plumber who wrestles with small calves, forearms and neck? Didn't think so.

SubClaw

Post by SubClaw »

Bennyonesix1 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:02 pm Pay them 10trillion USD to leave.
I always thought this little experiment would be fun:

- Choose any truly modern and civilized country and let the SJW and looters rule it as they see fit.

- Move to Somalia or any other hellhole all the civilized working people from the country above.

Within five years, the former modern and civilized country will be a failed state, while the new Somalia will be a vibrant and emergent country. And in less than a generation, it will be a G8 member.
You ever seen a cycling plumber who wrestles with small calves, forearms and neck? Didn't think so.

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

SubClaw wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:01 am
Bennyonesix1 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:08 pmI get it. But do you appreciate how large a % of black males this will effect every generation? And the response?
Thing is, I would expect a much, much, much virulent response opposing the neutering from the typical white, feminist, lesbian, I-identify-myself-as-an-Apache-helicopter crowd.
Only if the you know whos want it that way.

Topic author
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Bump. Moar protests this weekend. What's the local take on the latest?
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

I don't live in Chicago

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

SubClaw wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:09 am
Bennyonesix1 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:02 pm Pay them 10trillion USD to leave.
I always thought this little experiment would be fun:

- Choose any truly modern and civilized country and let the SJW and looters rule it as they see fit.

- Move to Somalia or any other hellhole all the civilized working people from the country above.

Within five years, the former modern and civilized country will be a failed state, while the new Somalia will be a vibrant and emergent country. And in less than a generation, it will be a G8 member.
We tried that. It was called South Africa and Rhodesia. Then we stabbed them in the back because muh colonialism.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen