section-icon

Forums

Talk about anything you want!

Welcome To

Rittenhouse case

Forums Free Speech Rittenhouse case

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
    • Guilty or not guilty? What are likely outcomes post verdict?

• More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

My prediction is guilty (probably of lesser charges) followed by pompous, self-righteous celebrities and athletes looking for any press coverage or TV time they can get.

I haven’t watched much of the trial but I get the impression that this is a kid who genuinely thought he was doing a good thing when he went to the location of the riots, but things escalated to a level he was not prepared to deal with.  That doesn’t mean he was justified in shooting, but I also don’t think he went there with the intention of doing so.

• More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

Shame he couldn’t be cited for aggravated dumbass behavior. A rifle and a magazine? Did he sight it in? Did he have extra rounds?

Kyle had no damn business in a riot environment without training and backup. He had no continuum of force. No training to respond to rioters. No body armor.

He didn’t even have a helmet.

Murder? He did nothing malicious. The three people he shot had poor impulse control, that was why they had criminal records for violent behavior. He got in over his head, they smelled a victim, he was quicker to shoot them than they were to shoot him or beat him to death.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by
        Gene .
      • This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by
        Gene .
    • More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

It is difficult to prove someone’s mindset. Claiming what you did what you are accused of but it wasn’t illegal can be a strong defense. Pretty good chance he walks on the most serious charges with a white Wisconsin jury.

The simpler point that driving across state lines with a gun literally looking for trouble flies in the face of self-defense education.

• More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

Not guilty on all counts. Not the results I expected. Interesting to see what the aftermath will look like. Mostly peaceful I expect.

• More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

Stay off Twitter today. People losing their minds.

• More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

That kid’s an idiot for bringing a machine gun to that protest. The protestors were idiots for attacking a guy armed with a machine gun.

• More!
        Up
        Down
        GTFO

“That kid’s an idiot for bringing a machine gun to that protest.”

S&W made the firearm long after the end of the Hughes freeze.  So that “machine gun” is not on the NFA registry.   Kyle therefore has broken two Federal laws.   Possession of an unregistered firearm.  Possession by a minor of an unregistered firearm.

If this is not a “machine gun” then you are not being truthful.

• More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

Kid really went into a war-zone with a rifle thinking he wouldn’t catch that smoke?

• More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

It is difficult to prove someone’s mindset. Claiming what you did what you are accused of but it wasn’t illegal can be a strong defense. Pretty good chance he walks on the most serious charges with a white Wisconsin jury.

The simpler point that driving across state lines with a gun literally looking for trouble flies in the face of self-defense education.

God you’re dumb.

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.