IrongarmX

IrongarmX

Register
section-icon

Forums

Talk about anything you want!

Welcome To

Titan Fitness Economy Bar

Forums Free Speech Product, Book, Movie & Music Reviews Titan Fitness Economy Bar

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    • It just got here, and I’m not planning on working out until Monday, but just fooling around a little, I think it’s a crazy bargain at ~$110 and shipped for free.

The sleeves have bushings, so there’s spin, but not real quick. Plenty enough so you won’t roll yourself unless you’re doing heavy snatches or something. Center knurling on this bar, and the knurling is pretty good from the little I’ve messed with it.

For the average guy that’s looking to get reps at 225, or pull 350 to 400, you can probably do a lot worse at a higher price point than this bar. If you have more competitive aspirations or you’re just more of a gym hero than I am at this point, it isn’t for you.

I really like Titan as a company, as they were quick to refund a more expensive barbell I had ordered that had the shipping tube cut in half and delivered empty, with no barbell in it.

• More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

I’ve been pretty happy w. everything I’ve bought from Titan. None of it’s been what I’d call “high end”, but they’ve all been solid and held up well.

• More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

That’s a good way to describe this bar. It’s definitely not a $400+ bar, but it’s solid in the hand, the knurling is about right, and it’s got some rotation on the sleeves. Plenty for the garage gym warrior that doesn’t care about stepping on a platform and just wants to be stronger than most everyone he meets.

• More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

I’ve also had good results with Titan products. Plenty good enough for my garage gym.

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.