Register
section-icon

Forums

Talk about anything you want!

Welcome To

Val

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    • Biopic on Amazon Prime about Val Kilmer…by Val Kilmer.   The wife and I were just mesmerized by it.  Very personal.  He’s just really an awesome guy.  Not Hollywood at all.  Lost a brother when he was 17…the brother appears to be the real creative driving force of the three siblings.  Val was the youngest drama student ever admitted to Julliard.  He basically filmed/videoed as much of his life as he could…even back when he was just a kid.  Had throat cancer and is recovered but has difficulty speaking.  His son does the narrating.  Warning…your house might suddenly get a bit dusty.  The human spirit my horny brothers and sister…what can I say; it’s sad and uplifting at the same time.

• More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

I wanna see it but I don’t want to see Iceman suffering.

• More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

Val’s a communist piece of crap.  No surprise that his AUTObiography would paint him as a saint…

https://www.rightinaleftworld.com/2009/02/go-to-hell-val-kilmer.html

The aforelinked is a sorry substitute for the link I tried to find, but it’s not popping up.  If you’re a super-progressive liberal, that hates America, he’s exactly your cup of tea.

-stick

• More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

Wow, really?  Man, seriously…I never knew that AND there’s not a hint of that in the film.  Interesting.  Well, maybe he doesn’t think that way any more?  Possibly?  Mak, it doesn’t look like he’s suffering…he’s just in a different place.  He’s doing autograph stuff which he finds demeaning but he looks at it as a way to reconnect with fans that still love him.  Well, despite this unsavory update I still would encourage anyone to watch it.

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.