logo

IrongarmX

IrongarmX

Register
section-icon

Forums

Talk about anything you want!

Welcome To

Where’s Nafod and Newguy? And Spells and Baffled?

Forums Free Speech Where’s Nafod and Newguy? And Spells and Baffled?

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
    • Normally they’re like the herp you can’t get rid of them.  Now nowhere.  We’ve lost a lot of people with the change over, any ideas where they are?

• More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

I’m still here, just hiding.

• More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

I’m still here, just hiding.

It’s perfectly understandable given your tendency to say stupid things, but let’s get this board going.  We need participation.  Also, why is Biden keeping kids in cages at the border?  Why do you defend this man?

• More!
        Up
        Down
        GTFO

If you had more than one kid, you’d understand the cages.

By the way, it’s the failure of your seed to find purchase beyond a singleton Fattie Jr that is going result in our country being a true rainbow paradise. You need to have 2.2 kids (or your wife does, to be specific).

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by
          nafod .
          nafod .
    • More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

Don’t shoot the messenger when he reminds you of your base hypocrisy.  Why are you so racist that you joke about Biden keeping kids in cages?

• More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

Sup

• More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

As repellent and stupid as your views are, we can’t afford to lose you!

• More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

Shit went down.  But I’m like a warrior monk.  Focus.  Take care of business.  Move on.

• More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

I’m busy catching Covid.

• More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

I’m around some. I had some pretty big life stuff come up. All good, but my ability to get on forums and dunk on nafod for being too stupid to be let outside without a helmet has been diminished.

• More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

I’m around some. I had some pretty big life stuff come up. All good, but my ability to get on forums and dunk on nafod for being too stupid to be let outside without a helmet has been diminished.

He can’t help it that he’s dumber than a sack of hammers, but we can!  Hope all is looking up for you baffy.

Fat Cat .
    • More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

He can’t help it that he’s dumber than a sack of hammers, but we can! Hope all is looking up for you baffy.

Thanks brah. Life is good as can be right now. I want for nothing, I’ve got good things happening professionally and personally, and even the things that worry me and could be a big problem have me feeling that it’s going to be okay, even if bumpy.

Didn’t you travel abroad in the last few months? How was that?

• More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

Glad to hear things are looking up.

It was good to be with the overseas family again, and I enjoyed the time I spent in Serbia a lot.  I recommend Belgrade as a city worth seeing.

Fat Cat .
    • More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

Thanks Fats. Life got shitty for a while, like it did for most people, but I’ve stumbled into a lot of good stuff in the last several months.

I’ve heard good things about Serbia. Sounds like it was a good time with the family and getting to see cool stuff. I haven’t made it to the Slavic countries, but I’d love to see Serbia and the Czech Republic.

• More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

I’m almost positive Spells is “transitioning”.   In his case it’s not a hormonal-sexuality thing…he’s simply hoping people will like him better that way, even his own family.

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.