The couch thread

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

friedquads
Pillowbiter

Re: The couch thread

Post by friedquads »

l-tree wrote:
lasalle wrote:Oh the lulz: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:CrossFit#Disputed

lee-tree, you are one committed motherfucker. Fight the good fight.

If I understand this correctly, the wiki moderator is an affiliate owner? :rolleyes:
Well, I fought the good fight until now. I have been banned indefinately from Wikipedia. I don't know for fact, but I suspect that the moderator in question is affiliated. If you have some proof of this, it sure would help my cause to be reinstated so I can continue to keep those muther fuckers honest.
Which moderator? That Gordonofcartoon guy?
Jay wrote:BTW, warriors kill shit. The only things you kill are exercise science and the board short display at Target.
I choose to kill people with kindness. Oh, I should also mention "kindness" is the name of my samurai sword.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Rant wrote:Can you imagine the little douchebags these two would breed?
Would probably look something like this:

"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Really Big Strong Guy

Post by Really Big Strong Guy »

Careful, Rant might take offense.
The Unflushable DEATHTURD wrote:

The cool thing about training is that becoming more sexy is just a side effect........

Dan Martin

Post by Dan Martin »

I'm thinking more like this:

Shomer Shabbos.

The Real Rant
Anal Sadist

Post by The Real Rant »

Now that's one handsome man.

T200
Sergeant Commanding

Post by T200 »

LOL

friedquads
Pillowbiter

Post by friedquads »

Dan Martin wrote:

Where did you get Couch's birth pictures? O:)
Jay wrote:BTW, warriors kill shit. The only things you kill are exercise science and the board short display at Target.
I choose to kill people with kindness. Oh, I should also mention "kindness" is the name of my samurai sword.

Thud
Sgt. Major

Post by Thud »

I may never open this thread again.

Yick!

Dan Martin

Post by Dan Martin »

I hear you. Michael Bolton is tough to take.
Shomer Shabbos.

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

That pic with Bboi, Couch and Barky should be titled "Fingercuffs"

CultBuster
Staff Sergeant

Post by CultBuster »

This is the second time I've seen some @Fit douche with a math tattoo.
See this is the thing; there is a new modal domain where wrong=elite. From
Couch's FB
Couch Crassmen thinks that elite is the new wrong. "No data to support it? Not fucking wrong, fucking elite!"
The other part of that equation is from the black box (Barky's box) If the data in any way supports science it is mere quackery..if the data dosen't suport us (LOL) it is a weak performers attempt to take back market share. If we (@Fit) make a claim and there is no data it is ELITE.
POD can walk you through the math. It is drunken mess sqaured spouts off dribble in a haze of Boodles. X/Y support claims. X=pudding and Y= Shave. Now XY repeat spew until it reaches L1 seminar..now it is converted to elite! Got it!

friedquads
Pillowbiter

Post by friedquads »

Hey l-tree, seems that the admin doesn't like you much.

Funny thing is, he has his own problems and behaves not too differently than the @Fit moderators.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?tit ... =253249063
Future Perfect at Sunrise is taking admin abuse to a new level

Admin User:Future Perfect at Sunrise seems incline to take the definition of admin abuse to a new level. He is the ultimate epitome of unsavory administrator conducts.

In his most recent exploit, Future Perfect at Sunrise aggressively albeit controversially pushed for the lifting of the ban of User:Alex contributing from L.A., who has a habit of making death threats, creating ban-evading sockpuppets, and possessing an overall lack of respect for the due process. Wikipedia:Administrators'_noticeboard/IncidentArchive492#User:Alex_contributing_from_L.A. He controversially unblocked the ban-evading sockpuppet Alex contribution from L.A. himself after little discussion on AN/I claiming that there was since there doesn't seem to be any fundamental opposition here, I've unblocked
As a neutral editor, I noticed the AN/I thread and immediately questioned Future Perfect's judgment in this episode as well as his categorization of "fundamental opposition".[/b[ Alex from L.A. was extremely hostile, but Future Perfect's continue to patronize the ban-evading sock. Future Perfect, angry at the fact that someone is questioning his judgment, became extremely defensive and was eager to shut me up by saying "let's close this discussion". He accused me of NPA against ban-evading sock Alex. He then tried to exonerate Alex's pass transgression and sockpuppetry as well as demonstrating a flawed understanding of WP:SOCK. He then failed to assume good faith WP:AGF by accusing me of boosting your Arbcom candidature by creating a tough-guy profile on ANI? Good lord. Go do what you must and get your "landmark case" rolling, but try to not waste the time of your more mature fellow wikipedians all too much in the process, willya?

He then launched a relentless campaign to wiki-stalk/harass my contributions as well as censor/impede my editing. He even threatened to block me just because I questioned his unblock of a ban-evading sock. After he stalked my contribution, an edit war occured at Salma Hayek. He continued to threaten to block me, even claiming that "conflict of interest" does not apply despite the fact that no other editor reverted me during this time except himself. He seems to be reverting out of personal vendetta. Even my attempt to compromise by telling him to move the objectionable sentence to another part of the article was rebuffed as he continued to hurl insults in edit summary such as accusing me of being a sexist, misogynist, among other personal attacks.

I urge the community to take decisive action against this rogue admin who plays by his own rule, have little regards for the due process or wikipedia policies. I demand a formal apology and I also sincerely hope this admin can refrain from wikistalking and censoring my edits based on personal vendetta. If this desysopping is the only solution, then we have to do what we have to.--NWA.Rep (talk) 19:46, 21 November 2008 (UTC)

KingSchmaltzBagelHour

Post by KingSchmaltzBagelHour »

friedquads wrote:
Dan Martin wrote:

Where did you get Couch's birth pictures? O:)
I thought someone finally got naked pictures of Allison after a Level 1 cert weekend.

T-L

Post by T-L »

friedquads wrote:
l-tree wrote:
lasalle wrote:Oh the lulz: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:CrossFit#Disputed

lee-tree, you are one committed motherfucker. Fight the good fight.

If I understand this correctly, the wiki moderator is an affiliate owner? :rolleyes:
Well, I fought the good fight until now. I have been banned indefinately from Wikipedia. I don't know for fact, but I suspect that the moderator in question is affiliated. If you have some proof of this, it sure would help my cause to be reinstated so I can continue to keep those muther fuckers honest.
Which moderator? That Gordonofcartoon guy?
Yep.

w00tz
Private

Post by w00tz »

couchfitblows wrote:Another douchebag with a math tat...
The more complicated you try to make it look, the bigger a douche you obviously are. And i love how the imagename is 'virtuositytattooman'. :toimonster:

T-L

Post by T-L »

friedquads wrote:Hey l-tree, seems that the admin doesn't like you much.

Funny thing is, he has his own problems and behaves not too differently than the @Fit moderators.

Admin User:Future Perfect at Sunrise seems incline to take the definition of admin abuse to a new level. He is the ultimate epitome of unsavory administrator conducts.

In his most recent exploit, Future Perfect at Sunrise aggressively albeit controversially pushed for the lifting of the ban of User:Alex contributing from L.A., who has a habit of making death threats, creating ban-evading sockpuppets, and possessing an overall lack of respect for the due process. Wikipedia:Administrators'_noticeboard/IncidentArchive492#User:Alex_contributing_from_L.A. He controversially unblocked the ban-evading sockpuppet Alex contribution from L.A. himself after little discussion on AN/I claiming that there was since there doesn't seem to be any fundamental opposition here, I've unblocked
As a neutral editor, I noticed the AN/I thread and immediately questioned Future Perfect's judgment in this episode as well as his categorization of "fundamental opposition".[/b[ Alex from L.A. was extremely hostile, but Future Perfect's continue to patronize the ban-evading sock. Future Perfect, angry at the fact that someone is questioning his judgment, became extremely defensive and was eager to shut me up by saying "let's close this discussion". He accused me of NPA against ban-evading sock Alex. He then tried to exonerate Alex's pass transgression and sockpuppetry as well as demonstrating a flawed understanding of WP:SOCK. He then failed to assume good faith WP:AGF by accusing me of boosting your Arbcom candidature by creating a tough-guy profile on ANI? Good lord. Go do what you must and get your "landmark case" rolling, but try to not waste the time of your more mature fellow wikipedians all too much in the process, willya?

He then launched a relentless campaign to wiki-stalk/harass my contributions as well as censor/impede my editing. He even threatened to block me just because I questioned his unblock of a ban-evading sock. After he stalked my contribution, an edit war occured at Salma Hayek. He continued to threaten to block me, even claiming that "conflict of interest" does not apply despite the fact that no other editor reverted me during this time except himself. He seems to be reverting out of personal vendetta. Even my attempt to compromise by telling him to move the objectionable sentence to another part of the article was rebuffed as he continued to hurl insults in edit summary such as accusing me of being a sexist, misogynist, among other personal attacks.

I urge the community to take decisive action against this rogue admin who plays by his own rule, have little regards for the due process or wikipedia policies. I demand a formal apology and I also sincerely hope this admin can refrain from wikistalking and censoring my edits based on personal vendetta. If this desysopping is the only solution, then we have to do what we have to.--NWA.Rep (talk) 19:46, 21 November 2008 (UTC)

Wow. Thanks Fried. Wondering what the relationship is between Gordon and Future is? Somehow, just by putting the image of the couch up, and arguing it should be kept there, has me banned. The only person I disagreed with was Gordon. Anyway, if Future does not grant me the ability to edit again, I will take it to the next level for arbitration.
Last edited by T-L on Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

w00tz
Private

Post by w00tz »

protobuilder wrote:
w00tz wrote:
POD wrote:The tatoo on his arm says "F x d / t = P." ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

It's F dot d, not F cross d.

Fucking hell. Of course, I shouldn't expect anyone who's retarded enough to get that tattooed on their arm to have the brains to know the difference between vector products. Maybe he should have had Couch tutor him in math...
...But I think Couch already incorporated all this into his mathematical reality.
Where's the mandatory cleanse after this...crap??
Here you go, you damn pansy. And don't tell me you've seen it already, cuz it's worth a second look.

friedquads
Pillowbiter

Post by friedquads »

l-tree wrote:

Wow. Thanks Fried. Wondering what the relationship is between Gordon and Future is? Somehow, just by putting the image of the couch up, and arguing it should be kept there, has me banned. The only person I disagreed with was Gordon. Anyway, if Future does not grant me the ability to edit again, I will take it to the next level for arbitration.

I checked Gordonofcartoon's talk page. He's just as bad, but he actually doesn't have any real authority. According to notes on his talk page, he's got Admins keeping an eye on his ass too. He's done plenty of personal attacks on other wiki contributors. From reading between the lines, his ass is from the UK. Chances of him being apart of @Fit, possible due to the recent @Fit nuttery over there in the UK.

T-L

Post by T-L »

friedquads wrote:
l-tree wrote:

I checked Gordonofcartoon's talk page. He's just as bad, but he actually doesn't have any real authority. According to notes on his talk page, he's got Admins keeping an eye on his ass too. He's done plenty of personal attacks on other wiki contributors. From reading between the lines, his ass is from the UK. Chances of him being apart of @Fit, possible due to the recent @Fit nuttery over there in the UK.

He's definately in the UK based on how he writes and the language he uses. Just need to figure out how to use these guys clear abuse against them to get reinstated. Admittedly, I have a cause, but at least I am willing to admit it.

JamesonBushmill
Staff Sergeant

Post by JamesonBushmill »

Wow, she has gone from Titsnyc to Barky Bingoflaps .
Females who wear heels emulate the gait patterns of wounded and/or compromised prey and thus inspire males to heights of predatorial chasse-a-tude. - Robb Wolf

T-L

Post by T-L »

JamesonBushmill wrote:

Put more hair on him and he looks like a younger Bony Pudding.

GoDogGo!
IGX Honorary Lesbian

Post by GoDogGo! »

JamesonBushmill wrote:

yeah. As someone else here said, the polish is comin' off that apple. She only stood out in comparison to the rest of the @F horrorshow, and even that is fading.
The flesh is weak, and the smell of pussy is strong like a muthafucka.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Shut your fucking mouth you talk about my sister-wife.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

friedquads
Pillowbiter

Post by friedquads »

Fat Cat wrote:Shut your fucking mouth you talk about my sister-wife.
Sister-wife? They allow those in Orthodoxy? :-s

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Don't judge me.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen