Great customer service: stevemaxwell.com

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
mrzero
Gunny

Great customer service: stevemaxwell.com

Post by mrzero »

He probably doesn't need too much pimping around here but since I work in a customer service job I like to acknowledge good work when I see it.

I ordered a dvd from stevemaxwell.com two days ago, it shipped half an hour after I ordered it and arrived today. Yesterday I went to check on it's status but the tracking number was wrong; I replied to my reciept message and again within half and hour I got an email from DC telling me she had fixed it.

Fast, prompt, friendly. It's all you need to do, but so many places forget about it. Now lets hope the content of the disk isn't total shit.
Life ain't a track meet; it's a marathon

amtroit2
Corporal

Post by amtroit2 »

name of dvd? price?

Topic author
mrzero
Gunny

Post by mrzero »

"Joint Mobility and Recharge" $34.95 +$10 s/h

I'll comment on the thread of that name later after I've been doing it awhile, this thread was specifically to call out their customer service which was excellent.
Life ain't a track meet; it's a marathon

PC Polar Circle Person
Sgt. Major

Post by PC Polar Circle Person »

I met Steve briefly at the Pan Ams and exchanged a few words. Seemed like a great guy.

Dave

Post by Dave »

When I was in St. Paul in Sept I went to buy the Maxwells's recharge and accidentally picked and bought his cruel and unusual dvd. The covers are nearly the same. I didnt realize until I got home & sat down to watch it. I have the cruel & unusual on tape so I got ahold of Steve and they exchanged it for me no questions asked. I had to pay shipping of course but it was fast and no hassles.
Fat Cat wrote: People have never really seen true mastery, so they don't even know that they don't have it.

Gav
Sgt. Major

Post by Gav »

I had a problem registering on the site when I wanted to buy due to being a non US resident. I asked Bill Fox to find out at maxercise what I had to do. They contacted me the very same day and the DVD got to Italy about four days later. Very good service.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Nice to hear they take care of customers. I've been putting off buying it, not because of the price or the length (it seems short) but because of the $10 S&H. WTF? That seems high for a DVD. Does it really cost that to send it?

Bitching aside, I will buy it this week. I have never paid a cent for Maxwell's advice yet, and I have benefited from everything that applies to me. On DD, he gives ten dollar answers to five cent questions. He is one of the very few reasons I still lurk there. Sigh.

TF
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule