Too soon? Kaz?

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Too soon? Kaz?

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Re: Too soon? Kaz?

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Well, that's a nice twist on an old saw. Much more subtle than the typical watermelon bait or bucket of KFC. Would also be funny (to some) if they put a semi-hot white woman in there that was confined to a wheel chair, since that would harken back to the much quoted observation that a black man would leave a hot black woman in order to have a white woman even if she was in a wheelchair.

Perhaps to keep the thread on a philosophical level of discourse that would please the sensitivities of Seahill, Grandpas Spells, and the assorted other nigger apologists and left winged hand wringers...are black men really attracted to large white women, or is it more the case that men will take anything they can get and large white women gravitate toward the darkies because they have a difficult time attracting a suitable white partner?

Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Or, in this case, the coon or the plumper?

At any rate, if she's successful in cornering and capturing a virile blue gum, she'll spend much of her time and paycheck feeding it, housing it, carrying its squawking progeny, and transporting it to the store in her Kia in order to procure cigarettes, beer, and lottery tickets. If I see them pulling in the parking lot as I'm gassing up for a weekend of travel team softball, I'm sure that I'll repeat the same old thing that I always say...I bet her daddy is proud.

milosz

Post by milosz »

are black men really attracted to large white women, or is it more the case that men will take anything they can get and large white women gravitate toward the darkies because they have a difficult time attracting a suitable white partner?
I worked in a hip-hop club for two years and never quite decided on black guy/fat white girl mechanism.
Off the top of my head, the hot black women (usually with decent jobs of their own) were usually either fucking white dudes or the real gangsters; wannabe thugs were left with the porkers of both races. Fat white girls could get attention from black, Latino and some white dudes; fat black girls only from black guys; cholas only got attention from Latino dudes.

There was one (white) girl who said she always knew it was time to diet when only black men would hit on her.

Drew0786
Staff Sergeant

Post by Drew0786 »

Take care and please.....................stay safe.

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

"Gentle in what you do, Firm in how you do it"
- Buck Brannaman

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

My response to him is, "don't worry...you folks are going to breed us into oblivion."