Why racism is contemptible

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Re: Why racism is contemptible

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

Gorbachev wrote:Targeting someone for a violent attack based on ethnicity or sexual preference or religion is deserving of special punishment in a civil society. It is an attack on the cohesion of and freedoms in that society. It is an attack on us all.

If you murder someone in a fit of rage or jealousy, or you suffered domestic abuse for years and snapped, then your sentence is likely to reflect that human reality. Likewise, if you chose to go out and harm "a gay / black / Muslim / Jew/ Romany" you deserve particular loathing and are guilty of extremely anti-social, pernicious behaviour. You deserve what you get for that "hate crime". Fucking spot on. You're a complete faggot if you don't agree with me 1,000,000 per cent.
Norway's pretty civilized, right? Anders Behring Brevik murdered 77 people in Norway for reasons that he himself said were "anti-islamic", "anti-communist", and other things. He was sentenced to 21 years in prison. Do you know how much extra time he got as special punishment because his murders fit your definition of a hate crime?

Also, I say this with peace and love but your use of faggot is contemptible. Homosexuals are a very oppressed group and they rightfully consider that word the equivalent of n _ _ _ _ r. It's vile use made me feel uncomfortable, and I'm sure all the gay power bears and those who service them on this forum probably feel a bit threatened. Hate speech should never get a free pass in a civil society so I had to say something about it.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

What if a gay black man threw his own turd at you and you kicked his ass for it?

Is that a hate crime since he's in a double protected group? Is is a hate crime if it doesn't hit you but you still dispense asswhoop?

milosz

Post by milosz »

tonkadtx wrote:Show me the statistics of hate crime legislation being applied fairly and unilaterally.
Don't be a weasel with your words - you want statistics that "hate crime legislation" is used for crimes on white males. Just say that.

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

Oh...and dude, please..gay power bear is not the preferred nomenclature.

Muscle Bears, please.
"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that." JS Mill

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

Shafpocalypse Now wrote:What if a gay black man threw his own turd at you and you kicked his ass for it?

Is that a hate crime since he's in a double protected group? Is is a hate crime if it doesn't hit you but you still dispense asswhoop?
Fecal Freaks are a super oppressed class of persons. I say that's a hate crime trifecta.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Gorbachev wrote:Image
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

That poor coffee enthusiast appears to be under threat from some Muscle Pigs...of the Officer Very Friendly variety.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

Blaidd Drwg wrote:That poor coffee enthusiast appears to be under threat from some Muscle Pigs...of the Officer Very Friendly variety.
Or his baby brother's thug video went viral and and all mommy got him was coffee.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

What Gorby should understand, unless he's to young to remember that his nation was the bastion for controling it's citizens and tossing mouthy ones away in Siberia is that hate crimes open a window up for oppression in times of "emergency".

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

buckethead
Sergeant Commanding

Post by buckethead »

DARTH wrote:What Gorby should understand, unless he's to young to remember that his nation was the bastion for controling it's citizens and tossing mouthy ones away in Siberia is that hate crimes open a window up for oppression in times of "emergency".
I don't remember oppressive regimes ever needing precedents to begin acting like fucktards. Why, then, is the "slippery slope" always used when trying to make some point?

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

BucketHead wrote:
I don't remember oppressive regimes ever needing precedents to begin acting like fucktards. Why, then, is the "slippery slope" always used when trying to make some point?

Because Fuck you, Adolf.

#colddeadnunchucks #i'monthezoloft #Crackers_gonna_crack.

milosz

Post by milosz »

What Gorby should understand, unless he's to young to remember that his nation was the bastion for controling it's citizens and tossing mouthy ones away in Siberia is that hate crimes open a window up for oppression in times of "emergency".
Um... no. If we want a slippery slope argument, we're already primed - paramilitary police who are above our law and literally have laws written just to protect them; "free speech zones" to control protest and thought; government infiltration and ratfucking of dissidents.

The reality is, of course, that none of this matters if a strongman in a time of crisis gets the military and police on his side. No slippery slope needed.
Last edited by milosz on Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Wild Bill »

DARTH wrote:What Gorby should understand, unless he's to young to remember that his nation was the bastion for controling it's citizens and tossing mouthy ones away in Siberia is that hate crimes open a window up for oppression in times of "emergency".
First of all - Siberia best place on Earth.
Second - Gorby not russian as i understand. I think he is from that country wich invent racism, genocide, concentration camps and other progressive things. England i mean.

seeahill
Font of All Wisdom, God Damn it

Post by seeahill »

Do you live in Siberia, Bill?

tough old man
Sergeant Commanding

Post by tough old man »

Targeting someone for a violent attack based on ethnicity or sexual preference or religion is deserving of special punishment in a civil society.
Unless its an attack against white christians, abortion doctors, well, I guess whites in general. Because we are supposed to feel bad all the time..
"I am the author of my own misfortune, I don't need a ghost writer" - Ian Dury

"Legio mihi nomen est, quia multi sumus."

Thatcher II

Post by Thatcher II »

DrDonkeyLove wrote:
Gorbachev wrote:Targeting someone for a violent attack based on ethnicity or sexual preference or religion is deserving of special punishment in a civil society. It is an attack on the cohesion of and freedoms in that society. It is an attack on us all.

If you murder someone in a fit of rage or jealousy, or you suffered domestic abuse for years and snapped, then your sentence is likely to reflect that human reality. Likewise, if you chose to go out and harm "a gay / black / Muslim / Jew/ Romany" you deserve particular loathing and are guilty of extremely anti-social, pernicious behaviour. You deserve what you get for that "hate crime". Fucking spot on. You're a complete faggot if you don't agree with me 1,000,000 per cent.
Norway's pretty civilized, right? Anders Behring Brevik murdered 77 people in Norway for reasons that he himself said were "anti-islamic", "anti-communist", and other things. He was sentenced to 21 years in prison. Do you know how much extra time he got as special punishment because his murders fit your definition of a hate crime?

Also, I say this with peace and love but your use of faggot is contemptible. Homosexuals are a very oppressed group and they rightfully consider that word the equivalent of n _ _ _ _ r. It's vile use made me feel uncomfortable, and I'm sure all the gay power bears and those who service them on this forum probably feel a bit threatened. Hate speech should never get a free pass in a civil society so I had to say something about it.
It's ok because I didn't mean "all gay people" I meant "bad gay people". I have like, really gay friends and have lived in extremely gay neighbourhoods (I'm talking REALLY FUCKING GAY, OK?) and gays are way more vicious about the bad gays and bad faggot culture than your powdered hetero ass would ever tolerate. You don't know SHIT about faggotry. Get out of the FREE SPEECH FORUM, you fucking fucker.
It's great to be first at last

Thatcher II

Post by Thatcher II »

You're either a comic genius or one of the most stupid people to ever work out how to use the internet.

Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Wild Bill »

seeahill wrote:Do you live in Siberia, Bill?
Not exactly. I used word Siberia in western sense - wich means whole east part of Russia.

Siberian federal region its just that big red dick int he center. I live in the eastern yellow part of the map.

Thatcher II

Post by Thatcher II »

Wild Bill wrote:
Not exactly. I used word Siberia in western sense - wich means whole east part of Russia.

Siberian federal region its just that big red dick int he center. I live in the eastern yellow part of the map.

I don't recognise anything on that map. Is that even earth? Is it a real map?

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

Watch out BD-- Bux will win any flame war with this selfie:

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

Wild Bill wrote:

Dude, you're practically Japanese. Welcome.
"Gentle in what you do, Firm in how you do it"
- Buck Brannaman

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

Turdacious wrote:Watch out BD-- Bux will win any flame war with this selfie:

If do right, no can defense

Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Post by Kenny X »

Gorbachev wrote:
DrDonkeyLove wrote:

It's ok because I didn't mean "all gay people" I meant "bad gay people". I have like, really gay friends and have lived in extremely gay neighbourhoods (I'm talking REALLY FUCKING GAY, OK?) and gays are way more vicious about the bad gays and bad faggot culture than your powdered hetero ass would ever tolerate. You don't know SHIT about faggotry. Get out of the FREE SPEECH FORUM, you fucking fucker.
Gorby, "faggot" is not the preferred nomenclature. "Pillow Biter," please.

Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Wild Bill »

Gorbachev wrote:You don't know SHIT about faggotry.

tonkadtx
Staff Sergeant

Post by tonkadtx »

Don't be a weasel with your words - you want statistics that "hate crime legislation" is used for crimes on white males. Just say that.
Actually, why don't you suck my fucking cock. That way your cum guzzler will stop trying to put words in my mouth. Alright, cock jockey?

I would love to see the statistics of how many members of all races are charged with "hate crimes", under both Federal and each State's statutes, what those crimes consisted of (Murder or Painting a Swastika as Graffiti). I would wager all my worldly possessions that most of those charged were white or latino males.

http://www.examiner.com/article/exclusi ... d-for-2013
"hate crime tracking categories for Sikhs, Hindus and Arabs." They will be tracked as victims, but evidently not as offenders.
White people and Arab Americans are also combined as offenders.
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/ha ... ders_final

Btw White includes Latino and Arab apparently. It's interesting that the hate crime rate is skewed so heavily in the opposite direction from the ACTUAL crime rate.