Why racism is contemptible

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

milosz

Re: Why racism is contemptible

Post by milosz »

So don't put words into your mouth... that you then repeat.

Andy83
Sgt. Major

Post by Andy83 »

Gorby, Take one of your faggot friends, go to Iran and get married. Then go to the Olympic games, meet Putin and have a great honeymoon.
Obama's narcissism and arrogance is only superseded by his naivete and stupidity.

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that." JS Mill

Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Post by Kenny X »

How the fuck has a thread HH started, with the expressed intent of spreading Zionist propaganda, gotten to 14 fucking pages so far!?

I give you comedy gold and LEGIT DICK STEROIDS and I'm lucky if a thread I start gets two pages.

What! The! Fuck!!!??

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

Gorbachev wrote:
DrDonkeyLove wrote:
Gorbachev wrote:Targeting someone for a violent attack based on ethnicity or sexual preference or religion is deserving of special punishment in a civil society. It is an attack on the cohesion of and freedoms in that society. It is an attack on us all.

If you murder someone in a fit of rage or jealousy, or you suffered domestic abuse for years and snapped, then your sentence is likely to reflect that human reality. Likewise, if you chose to go out and harm "a gay / black / Muslim / Jew/ Romany" you deserve particular loathing and are guilty of extremely anti-social, pernicious behaviour. You deserve what you get for that "hate crime". Fucking spot on. You're a complete faggot if you don't agree with me 1,000,000 per cent.
Norway's pretty civilized, right? Anders Behring Brevik murdered 77 people in Norway for reasons that he himself said were "anti-islamic", "anti-communist", and other things. He was sentenced to 21 years in prison. Do you know how much extra time he got as special punishment because his murders fit your definition of a hate crime?

Also, I say this with peace and love but your use of faggot is contemptible. Homosexuals are a very oppressed group and they rightfully consider that word the equivalent of n _ _ _ _ r. It's vile use made me feel uncomfortable, and I'm sure all the gay power bears and those who service them on this forum probably feel a bit threatened. Hate speech should never get a free pass in a civil society so I had to say something about it.
It's ok because I didn't mean "all gay people" I meant "bad gay people". I have like, really gay friends and have lived in extremely gay neighbourhoods (I'm talking REALLY FUCKING GAY, OK?) and gays are way more vicious about the bad gays and bad faggot culture than your powdered hetero ass would ever tolerate. You don't know SHIT about faggotry. Get out of the FREE SPEECH FORUM, you fucking fucker.
All your mean words would have been OK before HH enlightened us in Jan 4th, now they're not OK. We've all tried to change and you should too. Peace and love, peace and love, I am telling you this with peace and love.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

tough old man
Sergeant Commanding

Post by tough old man »

How the fuck has a thread HH started, with the expressed intent of spreading Zionist propaganda, gotten to 14 fucking pages so far!?

I give you comedy gold and LEGIT DICK STEROIDS and I'm lucky if a thread I start gets two pages.

What! The! Fuck!!!??
Hes a Jew, they control the media...
"I am the author of my own misfortune, I don't need a ghost writer" - Ian Dury

"Legio mihi nomen est, quia multi sumus."

Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Post by Kenny X »

tough old man wrote:

What! The! Fuck!!!??
Hes a Jew, they control the media...
God damn it I forgot all about that.

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

Well done Dr. A.

Jazz Hands are called for

Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Post by Kenny X »

LAAAWLS!

Bram
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bram »

Herv100 wrote:
Shafpocalypse Now wrote:So, what is contemptible here?

The denigration of American ghetto black culture?

I dunno, that's vague

Racist words themselves?

Yes

Or actual hatred for blacks in general?

Yes

Is pointing out the fact that far, far more blacks victimize whites in crime racist?

No

Is getting into a fight with a black racist?

No

Is hating rap music racist?

No

Is hating individual blacks racist, or is the institutional hatred of all blacks racist?

Individual no

All yes

Is setting different standards for blacks racist?

Yes
Hey look, 7 pages later and still... Crickets
My yes's and no's are all based on the fact that you can't assign values to all people based on the way they look.

The idea that you can do so falls apart, it's not even espoused here on this forum by anyone as far as I can tell.

But....tossing around hate speech and hateful ideas does change you for the worse. So does putting up with people saying them in your company or reading them passively. Letting thoughts like that in creates a rift between you and others, it's a lens that you are forced to view the world through.
"If we are all going to be destroyed by the atomic bomb, let it find us doing sensible and human things—working, listening to music, chatting to our friends over a pint and a game of darts—not huddled together like frightened sheep." — CS Lewis

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Bram wrote:
Herv100 wrote:
Shafpocalypse Now wrote:So, what is contemptible here?

The denigration of American ghetto black culture?

I dunno, that's vague

Racist words themselves?

Yes

Or actual hatred for blacks in general?

Yes

Is pointing out the fact that far, far more blacks victimize whites in crime racist?

No

Is getting into a fight with a black racist?

No

Is hating rap music racist?

No

Is hating individual blacks racist, or is the institutional hatred of all blacks racist?

Individual no

All yes

Is setting different standards for blacks racist?

Yes
Hey look, 7 pages later and still... Crickets
My yes's and no's are all based on the fact that you can't assign values to all people based on the way they look.

The idea that you can do so falls apart, it's not even espoused here on this forum by anyone as far as I can tell.

But....tossing around hate speech and hateful ideas does change you for the worse. So does putting up with people saying them in your company or reading them passively. Letting thoughts like that in creates a rift between you and others, it's a lens that you are forced to view the world through.
So if my white ass calls your white ass a cracker ass cracker-- that's racist?
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

JDub
Staff Sergeant

Post by JDub »

I've been called a cracker ass fuck nigga once before. What the fuck does that mean?
T200 wrote:Drinking is for posers until you are drinking Everclear from a an old freebase kit you found in the park.

Bram
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bram »

Turd,

If this forum had no users but black people - and they said endless racist remarks about white people, would you feel welcome here?

I think there's been 1-2 black people here in 10 years.

---

Part of me thinks it's wholly irrelevant to say stuff like you said, part of me thinks it has a subtle contribution to the problem.

But we both know that's not what's being discussed.
"If we are all going to be destroyed by the atomic bomb, let it find us doing sensible and human things—working, listening to music, chatting to our friends over a pint and a game of darts—not huddled together like frightened sheep." — CS Lewis

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

Bram wrote:Turd,

If this forum had no users but black people - and they said endless racist remarks about white people, would you feel welcome here?

---

Part of me thinks it's wholly irrelevant to say stuff like you said, part of me thinks it has a subtle contribution to the problem.

You mean if this place was an endless flame war with a bunch of thick skinned guys ripping on each other? It would better than the watered down IGx it is now.

Honkey.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Bram
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bram »

Turdacious wrote:

---

You mean if this place was an endless flame war with a bunch of thick skinned guys ripping on each other? It would better than the watered down IGx it is now./quote]

Fuck you, you total pile of shit,

You're probably skinnier than Shelly Duvall in a fun house mirror,

You're a disgrace to America.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

Bram wrote:
Turdacious wrote:

---

You mean if this place was an endless flame war with a bunch of thick skinned guys ripping on each other? It would better than the watered down IGx it is now./quote]

Fuck you, you total pile of shit,

You're probably skinnier than Shelly Duvall in a fun house mirror,

You're a disgrace to America.
Now you're getting it.

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

FYI, the IGX pet monkey didn't leave because of the nigger jokes. He left because most of you fuckers were stupid and soft...talking bout your kind, Bram, you mix breed surf trash.

Bram
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bram »

I'd probably be depressed too if it was freezing out.

Instead it's sunny and I'm going to a beach party today.

Which shorts should I wear? Hmm...flip-flops or tennis shoes?

Decisions, decisions.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqehiZbBgkM[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G3QV4axgAA[/youtube]

EXPLAIN THIS INAPPROPRIATENESS!!!!!

Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Wild Bill »

Is it hate crime?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4fOlB6vVyE[/youtube]

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

This thread needs some music!

:rock: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UdhEk5kl5Q :rock:

:supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz:

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Post by Kenny X »

DARTH wrote:This thread needs some music!

:rock: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UdhEk5kl5Q :rock:

:supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz:

=D> =D> =D>

Brilliant Skrewdriver Rickroll.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIFJA0QuVNQ[/youtube]

1:10 for da hammah.

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

A friend of mine used to buy Skrewdriver CDs and Tapes and burn them just to make sure nobody ever heard them by mistake.

Dirt McGirt
Staff Sergeant

Post by Dirt McGirt »

What about the choke slam? Fuck that!

WHAT ABOUT THE HARLEM HANGOVER!