There goes that Nobel Prize

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Re: There goes that Nobel Prize

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

nafod wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:25 pm
Turdacious wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:13 pm
nafod wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:56 pm
Point is that there was a meeting.
I’m kind of with you on that, Gene. They at least talked a little. Would love to be a fly on the wall in Norkland as they ponder what to do next.

Feel kind of bad for the South Koreans getting left out of all of this. Every time it comes down to siding with a more authoritarian versus a less authoritarian country, it’s pretty clear where Ol’ BoneSpurs leans.
Admit it, you're just grumpy because you got out before they had Space Force.
The Truth
Everybody wants to be a Starship Trooper..........everybody.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

JamesonBushmill
Staff Sergeant

Post by JamesonBushmill »

who even cares about a Nobel Peace Prize. who won that, Gandhi and Mother Teresa? those guys are fags!
Females who wear heels emulate the gait patterns of wounded and/or compromised prey and thus inspire males to heights of predatorial chasse-a-tude. - Robb Wolf

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Gene »

nafod wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:56 pm
Point is that there was a meeting.
I’m kind of with you on that, Gene. They at least talked a little. Would love to be a fly on the wall in Norkland as they ponder what to do next.

Feel kind of bad for the South Koreans getting left out of all of this. Every time it comes down to siding with a more authoritarian versus a less authoritarian country, it’s pretty clear where Ol’ BoneSpurs leans.
I think that the Sorks were present at the meeting. They deserved to be there.
Don't like yourself too much.

Yes I Have Balls

Post by Yes I Have Balls »

johno wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 5:57 pm He still clears the Obama Bar for the Nobel. Give it to him for showing promise.
Ooops:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/12/us/p ... bases.html
North Korea is moving ahead with its ballistic missile program at 16 hidden bases that have been identified in new commercial satellite images, a network long known to American intelligence agencies but left undiscussed as President Trump claims to have neutralized the North’s nuclear threat.
Hot taek? The President of the United States is a lying cunt.