I predicted this...

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Yes, I'm drunk

I predicted this...

Post by Yes, I'm drunk »

A while back, when the homosexual marriage laws were being voted out of every state legislature, and the globo-homos realized they needed the (((Supreme Court))) to make things right, I predicted that the next front of leftist-liberalism would be the pedo-rights movement, I was ridiculed and shouted down.

Well, TEDx came to the rescue...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJLd6l4-t9A[/youtube]

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Re: I predicted this...

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

Yes, I'm drunk wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:13 am A while back, when the homosexual marriage laws were being voted out of every state legislature, and the globo-homos realized they needed the (((Supreme Court))) to make things right, I predicted that the next front of leftist-liberalism would be the pedo-rights movement, I was ridiculed and shouted down.

Well, TEDx came to the rescue...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJLd6l4-t9A[/youtube]
Yeah nobody is advocating pedo rights and you were wrong.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

This is a non issue.

There are several reasons for this

1. Children CANNOT consent to sex with adults. We aren't talking mid teen everyday consent law shit, we are talking pre teens
2. The consent laws themselves
3. The LGBT community finds pedophilia abhorrent.

Finally, it's like nobody reads the articles they post. This lady suggests we are sympathic to those born with pedophilic impulses and suggests, maybe rightly so, that if they weren't afraid to talk about it, then maybe some effective help and reprogramming can occur to let them be a bit happier and in control of their lives.

There are lots of 'non practicing' pedophiles. There is also some data that suggests most child molestation is done not out of pedophilia but rather acting against the parent and/or a power issue.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

I always thought on Catch a Predator that they should have had a group of guys with baseball bats as extras.
Don’t believe everything you think.