Emmanuel Macron: Pencilneck Globalist Archfiend

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Emmanuel Macron: Pencilneck Globalist Archfiend

Post by Fat Cat »

It's hard for me to grasp the arrogance of a leader who would say something like that both to his own people and those of another nation. Can you imagine any politician getting elected in this country saying, "there's no such thing as a real American."

https://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/0 ... frenchman/

French politicians have reacted with anger after Emmanuel Macron asserted that “true” Frenchmen and Danes “do not exist”, and attacked the people he rules over as stubbornly resistant to change while on an official visit to Denmark.

The French president made the remarks while on a three-day tour of Denmark and Finland, where he is hoping to establish a “progressive arc” of nations supporting his vision of a globalised EU superstate, which would revolve around a liberal conception of human rights, ahead of European Parliament elections next year.

Speaking before a gala lobster dinner on Wednesday, at which Denmark’s Queen Margaret was in attendance, Macron praised the Scandinavian nation as one which is “completely open to the rest of the world” compared with a France whose people he said showed a “Gaulish stubborn resistance to change”.

France has a “deep and complex identity, which has always been thought of as universalism”, the former investment banker said, before stating he believes he has succeeded in provoking “cultural change” in the native since his election last year.

“People are changing their minds, they are much more open to risk,” he told the event, which was broadcast on Danish television.

“You will see France transformed by its people.”

Asked by a Danish student about the future of national identities in Europe, Macron said that “the ‘true Dane’ does not exist — he is a European”.

“Even your language is not just Danish — it is European. The same is true for the French”, he added.

The president’s performance overseas attracted ire from French politicians including far-left populist Alexis Corbière, who accused him of having “not only shown contempt towards his own people” but also of displaying “an astounding level of stupidity”, tweeting that Macron was “ignorant of the fact the Gauls were great inventors”.

Meanwhile, National Rally leader Marine Le Pen commented: “In Denmark, Macron castigates the ‘Gaulish stubborn resistance to change’. As usual, he despises the French from abroad! The ‘Gauls’ will be happy to respond to his arrogance and contempt!”

Fabien Di Filippo, a National Assembly member for the Republicans — the leader of which this week announced that the traditionally centre-right French party would be taking a tough new line on mass migration — also hit out at the globalist leader.

“Between the denial of French identity and [his coining] a new insult to the French people, President Rothschild Emmanuel Macron has outdone himself again while in Denmark,” he posted on Twitter.

PS - Hate sourcing Breitbart but naturally MSM is ignoring it in favor of warning us about the suicide cult of the religion of whiteness (see: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/30/opin ... =470769379). When the fuck did the crazy train leave the station?
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

JimZipCode

Re: Emmanuel Macron: Pencilneck Globalist Archfiend

Post by JimZipCode »

Fat Cat wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:21 am... naturally MSM is ignoring it ...
???

Of course? The French president said something about France while at a dinner in Denmark? Uh, so? Hard to imagine American media making a big deal of a story on that.
“War is the remedy our enemies have chosen. Other simple remedies were within their choice. You know it and they know it, but they wanted war, and I say let us give them all they want.”
― William Tecumseh Sherman

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

If Obama had gone to France and said there’s no such thing as a true Frenchman, and there was a consequent uproar in the French media, don’t you think the American media would report it? You don’t see a problem with national leaders who don’t believe in the veritable existence of their nation?
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Wait, the American media doesn't pay attention to what happens internationally?
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Touché

Thud
Sgt. Major

Post by Thud »

Besides not being able to find Denmark on a map, I'm not sure real American's know the difference between a:

Globalist
Marxist
Fascist
Capitalist
Con Artist

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

That just makes us average.

Thud
Sgt. Major

Post by Thud »

Fats, to your original point, not only why should Americans care, why should the French? He's trying to maintain the EU in the face of nationalism and populism, etc. He's trying to unify them into something like states.

It'd be like, say, Ted Cruz saying Trump's New York values don't represent real American's, and someone saying "There's no such thing as a monolithic real American. NY'ers, Hawaiians, Iowans, etc, are all Americans. We can be different and still be together." Why should that offend?

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Europe has never, ever in its previous entire history known a peace and overall prosperity like the last 70 years, with zero great power fights. Something’s working right.

Time to bang the war drums and kill a few tens of millions to refresh the memory on what it is.
Don’t believe everything you think.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Thud wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:21 am Fats, to your original point, not only why should Americans care, why should the French? He's trying to maintain the EU in the face of nationalism and populism, etc. He's trying to unify them into something like states.

It'd be like, say, Ted Cruz saying Trump's New York values don't represent real American's, and someone saying "There's no such thing as a monolithic real American. NY'ers, Hawaiians, Iowans, etc, are all Americans. We can be different and still be together." Why should that offend?
I guess I don't think that France is comparable to the United States in that way. We are a federal system of states whereas France literally means the "the realm of the Franks". To deny an ethnic component to France, or to compare it to our American culture, misses that and reduces their most precious patrimony, culture, to a malleable meaninglessness. And for what? For economic convenience? To reduce Europeans to interchangeable economic units that can be shuffled around as needed by bureaucrats and captains of industry?

Thud
Sgt. Major

Post by Thud »

You're talking about France, I'm talking about a member of the EU.

Just curious, do you feel Hawaii should secede from the USA to preserve it's Polynesian identity?

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

nafod wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:02 am Europe has never, ever in its previous entire history known a peace and overall prosperity like the last 70 years, with zero great power fights. Something’s working right.

Time to bang the war drums and kill a few tens of millions to refresh the memory on what it is.
That's a total sleight of hand. EU is not "Europe", unless you believe that Switzerland or Norway are somehow not European and that the wars in Greece (1946-1949), Hungarian Revolution (1958), Czechoslovakia (1968), Romania (1989), Slovenia (1991), Croatia (1991-1995), Bosnia (1992-1995), Kosovo (1998-1999), Georgia (2008), Ukraine (ongoing), etc. somehow don't count. The period from 1815 to 1914 can easily compare and saw a far greater advance in the relative wealth and stability of Europe.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Thud wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:04 pm You're talking about France, I'm talking about a member of the EU.

Just curious, do you feel Hawaii should secede from the USA to preserve it's Polynesian identity?
I don't understand your first point. France is a country, not a state in a federal system.

As for the second point, no I don't, but if suddenly the national leadership started saying, "there's no such thing as a Hawaiian" I would rapidly change my mind. National leaders should not be trying to negate their constituency.

Thud
Sgt. Major

Post by Thud »

Fat Cat wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:12 pm
Thud wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:04 pm You're talking about France, I'm talking about a member of the EU.

I don't understand your first point. France is a country, not a state in a federal system.
I don't think you understood Macron's point either. You're simply not trying very hard.
As for the second point, no I don't, but if suddenly the national leadership started saying, "there's no such thing as a Hawaiian" I would rapidly change my mind. National leaders should not be trying to negate their constituency.
Might as well define a real Hawaiian and a real American for me so I know what your talking about, and to see if I see myself and family in either. Ah, heck, just for chuckles, is your white ass real Hawaiian? Are Native Americans real Americans?

Do you get yet that "real xyz's" are false constructs that anyone can create to suit their own ideology?

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

If nothing means anything, why are you defending something? Use short words so I can understand.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

This, according to friend Thud's postmodernist-addled mind, is not a real Hawaiian. It is a construct developed to suit an ideology.

Thud
Sgt. Major

Post by Thud »

Fat Cat wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:30 pm If nothing means anything, why are you defending something? Use short words so I can understand.
C'mon dude, I asked you to define your vague concepts of "real xyz", you refused to answer and now you're floating or even vaguer references to "nothing".

I don't know what "nothing" means but I know where nowhere is going.

Thud
Sgt. Major

Post by Thud »

Fat Cat wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:36 pm Image

This, according to friend Thud's postmodernist-addled mind, is not a real Hawaiian. It is a construct developed to suit an ideology.
That you, whitey?

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

nafod wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:02 am Europe has never, ever in its previous entire history known a peace and overall prosperity like the last 70 years, with zero great power fights. Something’s working right.
Don't cut and paste from Roseanne's twitter account without proper attribution.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Thud wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:45 pm

That you, whitey?
No, I'm much better looking. And this is not a picture of a Japanese woman, it's an ideological construct. LMAO.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

It is not globalism...it is surrender disguised as globalism.

The white, Western male failed to protect the most important thing one can have...space and homelands...the very nations that are his birthright, what was handed down from his forefathers, and what was earned with blood and sweat. They left the borders open, and succumbed to a flash mob invasion. Paris is now a sewer. Immigrant camps line the streets, Jews can't walk the sidewalk without fear of being assaulted or spat upon, and the call to Muslim prayer echoes through the streets. England is a fucking harem for Paki grooming gangs. What man deserves to draw breath that won't protect his own daughters? What man deserves to live that won't provide a homeland for his people? He gave up that responsibility and outsourced it to uncaring career bureaucrats.

No one is going to do anything about it. Some on the extreme right have voiced their dissatisfaction, but they are just marginalized and labeled as "racists" and "extremists". And, there's no practical solution. They aren't going back from where they came. They're not going to assimilate. They're not going to stop breeding. So, what do those uncaring bureaucrats do?

They create a narrative centered on the proposition that YOU never existed. Meanwhile, THEY were always here, and have been a large and frequent contributor to OUR "rich and complex tapestry". Or, whatever bullshit they spew out from their lying bitch mouths.

It's a surrender to what was allowed to happen. And the hope that "global brotherhood" will save us from the horrors of an Allah worshipping, 70 IQ future.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Remove kebab from premises.

Thud
Sgt. Major

Post by Thud »

Fat Cat wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:03 pm
Thud wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:45 pm

That you, whitey?
No, I'm much better looking.
So your nativism prioritizes his progeny over your own?
And this is not a picture of a Japanese woman, it's an ideological construct. LMAO.

And this guy's over Kaz's?

And are you real American or real Hawaiian? Can't be both, cuz the real-real ones look so different.

Gosh this is confusing.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

The answer is simple, I am a Hawaiian, but not a Native Hawaiian of the indigenous Polynesian population. Because Hawaii is a state in the Union, I am also an American. Unfortunately, you seem not to understand the meaning of the term "nativism" as neither of us is an immigrant, either in the USA or in Hawaii.

I'll let Kaz speak for himself, I don't believe we've ever met and don't know where he's from.

But since you're here, and so clearly bothered, why don't you tell us why Macron is right? Why being an EU citizen is better than being a French or Danish citizen?

Thud
Sgt. Major

Post by Thud »

Fat Cat wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:32 pm The answer is simple, I am a Hawaiian, but not a Native Hawaiian of the indigenous Polynesian population. Because Hawaii is a state in the Union, I am also an American. Unfortunately, you seem not to understand the meaning of the term "nativism" as neither of us is an immigrant, either in the USA or in Hawaii.
I posited that the notion of a real American or Hawaiian were intellectual constructs, then asked you to define yours and you resorted to posting pictures of indigenous natives. As neither you or I as such, neither, by your pictorial definitions, are we real Americans.
But since you're here, and so clearly bothered, why don't you tell us why Macron is right?
Why being an EU citizen is better than being a French or Danish citizen?
Actually, you're the one who's bothered. You're aghast that the American media didn't take up what you wish were alarmist ethno-baiting at his suggestions that (as with you and I not being "true" Americans) "that “true” Frenchmen and Danes “do not exist”, or perhaps should not exist as an impediment to a more unified Europe.

That said, yeah, I do seem to get triggered by the progeny of immigrants who include themselves in the exclusive real-deal club while excluding others.

Look, the truth is we are in a globalist world now. There really is no going back unless you're supporting ethnic cleansing on a global scale. Is that what you espouse? And what if it comes down to you - you ready to have some native lop your carrot top off like a pineapple?