So about this "MAGA" attack on the Empire actor

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Re: So about this "MAGA" attack on the Empire actor

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

Fat Cat wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:44 pm Don't forget Kamala was pumping the story.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/kamal ... -smollett/
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Grandpa's Spells wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:17 pm
Fat Cat wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:44 pm Don't forget Kamala was pumping the story.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/kamal ... -smollett/
Snopes nigga? You gonna come at me with Snopes? I don't know why you even bother contradicting me at this point. Here's HARRIS:

Kamala Harris

@JussieSmollett is one of the kindest, most gentle human beings I know. I’m praying for his quick recovery.

This was an attempted modern day lynching. No one should have to fear for their life because of their sexuality or color of their skin. We must confront this hate.

11:30 AM · Jan 29, 2019

"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Cory Booker:
The vicious attack on actor Jussie Smollett was an attempted modern-day lynching. I'm glad he's safe To those in Congress who don't feel the urgency to pass our Anti-Lynching bill designating lynching as a federal hate crime– I urge you to pay attention.

Kristen Gillibrand:
it's the latest of too many hate crimes against LGBTQ people and people of color. We are all responsible for condemning this behavior and every person who enables or normalizes it. Praying for Jussie and his family.

Bernie Sanders:
The racist and homophobic attack on Jussie Smollett is a horrific instance of the surging hostility toward minorities around the country. We must come together to eradicate all forms of bigotry and violence.

and so on.

4Chan tried tying Kamala to him and some people took the bait. Not you though.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

WTF are you talking about? I had never heard of the idea that they were related until just now. I posted how she was pumping him, you denied it, and I posted proof. They were connected before the attack, having met at political events. All this is public record dude.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

There were a bunch of people humping the story.

Got trolled by Jussie.
Don’t believe everything you think.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Yes, but not all of them were pumping the story based on a personal relationship which the two have.

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Fat Cat wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:47 pm Yes, but not all of them were pumping the story based on a personal relationship which the two have.
Are you talking about the first part of one tweet?

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

No, they had actually participated in some political functions together prior to the whole incident. Again, you're attributing things to me I never said, and discounting the truth of what I actually said.

EDIT: Harris and Smollett chanting “Time’s Up” at a MLK Day parade on January 15, 2018

https://cloverchronicle.com/2019/02/15/ ... ntry-hoax/

I graciously accept the apology you are not capable of forming.

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Your “article” references non-existent family ties, ties to the Obamas that appear limited to “appeared in a photo with.”

The photo with Kamala shows them appearing at the same rally with no apparent interaction, far less than the ones with the Obamas.

If you don’t scan that article and think it looks like tinfoil hat stuff, you are willfully avoiding reality.

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

I have already told you that I never even heard of a family connection until you brought it up. The article I posted clearly establishes their ties prior to the hoax or the twitter post by Kamala. In other words, everything I’ve said is true, not so with you. I’m at a loss as to what you think you’re proving.

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

You posted a link to a hoax site that shows, among other things, someone who may be Jussie in a group photo with Kamala Harris. The same hoax site posts a bunch of debunked theories in the same article. You linked this in response to my questioning of Kamala "pumping the story based on a personal relationship" as being more than half a tweet.

I'm not proving anything, but you are proving yourself to be a silly goose who takes some extremely dubious sources seriously.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Los Angeles, California, USA. 15th January, 2018. Jurnee Smollett-Bell, Dee Rees, U.S. Senator Kamala Harris, Jussie Smollett, Natalie Portman, Josiah Bell attending the Martin Luther King, Jr. Kingdom Day Parade in Los Angeles on January 15, 2018. Sheri Determan/Alamy Live News - Image ID: KYWFJE

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-los-a ... 50102.html\

Well here's another from the famous hoax site, uhh, alamy stock photos proving that once again, you are completely full of shit. I don't think you know what hoax actually means.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

LOL. Jussie paid the Osundairo brothers $3500 total. Kamala's support is probably out of his price range. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 695143002/
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Fat Cat wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:26 pm Image

Los Angeles, California, USA. 15th January, 2018. Jurnee Smollett-Bell, Dee Rees, U.S. Senator Kamala Harris, Jussie Smollett, Natalie Portman, Josiah Bell attending the Martin Luther King, Jr. Kingdom Day Parade in Los Angeles on January 15, 2018. Sheri Determan/Alamy Live News - Image ID: KYWFJE

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-los-a ... 50102.html\

Well here's another from the famous hoax site, uhh, alamy stock photos proving that once again, you are completely full of shit. I don't think you know what hoax actually means.
I guess Lev Parnas was taking the picture in this one
Don’t believe everything you think.

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

I'm shocked that Natalie Portman is also in on it.

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

In real news, the DOJ is saying they want to reduce Roger Stone's sentencing recommendation after Trump tweeted about how unfair it is, prompting a resignation from the AUSA.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Muh tweets. Post hoc ergo propter hoc.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Spells, time to dig deep and give till it hurts cuz your boy has legal fees:

https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/jussi ... ssion=true

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Ha! The Juice is not as loose as previously reported.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

The former “Empire” actor, 37, was indicted by a grand jury on six counts of disorderly conduct for allegedly lying to police about a racist and homophobic attack against him in January 2019. He is already facing a civil case brought on by the city of Chicago that seeks to have the actor reimburse the department for the $130,000 spent on investigating the alleged attack as well as other costs that reportedly total close to half a million.
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/j ... ago-attack
$500g? He's really getting it the Chicago way.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

Looks like Foxx will win re-election as AG

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Unfortunately, she was fortunate in her opponent.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Turdacious wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:53 pm Looks like Foxx will win re-election as AG
No crime is too great for the black electorate's ability to overlook and vote as a racial bloc.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

We show that individuals with Dark Triad traits—Machiavellianism, Narcissism, Psychopathy—more frequently signal virtuous victimhood, controlling for demographic and socioeconomic variables that are commonly associated with victimization in Western societies.

Study: https://t.co/EkUtuX504C?amp=1