'Sup bitches?

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Alfred_E._Neuman
Sergeant Commanding

'Sup bitches?

Post by Alfred_E._Neuman »

Haven't been around in a while.
Board's actually functional. WTF up with that?
Content still sucks, though. :Hangman:
I don't have a lot of experience with vampires, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.

Mickey O'neil
Lifetime IGer

Re: 'Sup bitches?

Post by Mickey O'neil »

Hey, Alfred! It's been a while! Hope you're doing well!!!

Topic author
Alfred_E._Neuman
Sergeant Commanding

Thanks Mic.
Doing pretty well. Just getting over a dislocated left shoulder I got when I clipped a root trail running and came down hard trying to catch myself on my left arm. Shoulder ejected itself behind my shoulder blade. That stung a bit. Other than that just trying to make it through summer to the fall trail races.
How are things?
I don't have a lot of experience with vampires, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

What races?
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Topic author
Alfred_E._Neuman
Sergeant Commanding

Fat Cat wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:31 pmWhat races?
Hey Fats! Thanks for asking.
We have a race organizer here in GA that puts on MTB, trail running, and offroad Tri's. He used to put on the GA Exterra trail running series but it looks like that isn't happening this year. But all those races have been rolled into a new series that runs from late July through December. I'm not in shape to run a real time at the early races, but I'll race myself into shape if I can over the fall. The Exterra races didn't start until late September, so I was usually good to go by then.
http://www.dirtyspokes.com/trail-running/

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Thanks for the link my brah, I will check it out. I love trail running but haven't ever participated in any event.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen