The single best article I have read on pedophilia and politics.

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Re: The single best article I have read on pedophilia and politics.

Post by Fat Cat »

Sangoma wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:10 pm When pizzagate started the media was either silent or ridiculing anyone raising the issue as conspiracy theorists. The silence is still there, pretty much, even though the thing turned out to be real.

Good article, thought I think there is more to the fact that so many politicians are involved in weird sex events. Sure, you would want to have someone severely compromised to be able to pull his strings. I also think though that to get into what they call high level politics - or incredible level of wealth for that matter - you have to be a psycho. The tendency of enjoying torturing kids is part of the character required.
I think that you're definitely on to something. High level politics both attracts and rewards a certain type of predatory sociopath. Add to that the intoxicating potential to develop kompromat which fuels ever deeper circumferences of depravity, wherein the pimps, the predators, and the blackmailers all blend into a a single, sadistic and amoral beast. Ultimately, willingness to indulge in the whole Satanic brew becomes a litmus test for entry into their world.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Sangoma wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:10 pm When pizzagate started the media was either silent or ridiculing anyone raising the issue as conspiracy theorists. The silence is still there, pretty much, even though the thing turned out to be real.
You think Pizzagate was real?
Don’t believe everything you think.

Topic author
Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

Double poast.
Last edited by Bennyonesix1 on Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

https://www.forbes.com/sites/richardbeh ... 080d5e185b

Defo sangoma. Dude is an honest to god psychopath. And he still has power to make people suffer and get laid (in jail!) so the chances of him offing himself are zero to none. He'd be a Speck type in prison.

Topic author
Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

nafod wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:49 am

This wasn't addressed to me, but I'll answer anyway. Yes. Absolutely. I think Alefantis et al were involved in child sex and they used the premises and social media of the pizza place for their hijinx. I also think they were involved with the Podestas and other elite politicians and movers and shakers in the international child sex/blackmail network. Do I think every allegation was correct? No. I doubt every allegation against Epstein is correct. But is Epstein a MOSSAD agent tasked with blackmailing US politicians? Yes absolutely.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Fat Cat wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:57 pm https://nypost.com/2019/08/15/jeffrey-e ... ssion=true

Jeffrey Epstein’s gal pal Ghislaine Maxwell isn’t holed up in her British manor or summering on the Massachusetts coast.

The Post found the socialite hiding in plain sight in the least likely place imaginable — at a fast food joint in Los Angeles.

Maxwell, 57, alleged madam to the multi-millionaire Epstein, was scarfing down a burger, fries and shake al fresco at an In-N-Out on Monday while reading, “The Book of Honor: The Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA Operatives.”

Maxwell — who was sitting alone with a pet pooch — was surprised she was located and told an onlooker:

“Well, I guess this is the last time I’ll be eating here!”

Maxwell, who is accused in court papers of providing sex slaves for Epstein and even engaging in threesomes with the financier and underage girls, had not been pictured in public since 2016.
So she has great taste in burgers, is a freak in bed, and brings chicks home. Other than the underage part what's the problem?
Bram-- please let me know if that joke was offensive.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Topic author
Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

On second thought, I was too generous with your disingenuous and facile question. Define what you mean by "real". You're one of those types who likes to play on overdefined terms and ambiguity.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Bennyonesix1 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:34 am
On second thought, I was too generous with your disingenuous and facile question. Define what you mean by "real". You're one of those types who likes to play on overdefined terms and ambiguity.
“Real” as in “not bullshit”.

Even Fox News knows it is bullshit, it is that much bullshit. You have to swim in the fever swamps of tinfoil hat retardation to think otherwise.

Topic author
Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

nafod wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:38 am
Bennyonesix1 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:34 am
“Real” as in “not bullshit”.

Even Fox News knows it is bullshit, it is that much bullshit. You have to swim in the fever swamps of tinfoil hat retardation to think otherwise.
See. This is exactly what I mean. There is nothing solid in yoir vocabulary. You just replaced one vague floating empty term with another. You just want space to redefine your standard at will.

Topic author
Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

So, now we have the July suicide attempt having been deemed a fake.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/08/15/politi ... rum_id%3D2

Topic author
Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

If you ever wondered why the NYT downplays this stuff or doubt the international character of it... google Mark Thompson CEO of NYT and BBC coverup Jimmy Saville. I can't post screenshots because too large. But it is significant.

Topic author
Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

https://nypost.com/2019/07/29/jeffrey-e ... ssion=true

Day after he gets a civil suit served on him in jail (discovery and depos hahahah) he gets choked out. Clearly a coincidence like everything else. Lol

"Based on the appearance of the marks on his neck, investigators suspect he was choked by someone else, and they questioned his cellmate, a hulking ex-cop awaiting a death penalty trial in four drug-related killings upstate, the sources said.

The inmate, Nicholas Tartaglione, 51, denies any wrongdoing, his lawyer has said."

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

Pizza Gate hasn't turned out to be real.

Epstein taking assorted elites to an island has been real, but there is only accusations of pedophilia as of yet there has been no evidence found unless I'm missing something

Topic author
Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

Not being a dick, but witness and victim testimony is definitionally legal evidence. This isn't a circumstantial evidence case.

And true, his plea bargain in the earlier case is probably not admissible evidence wrt to guilt in this case (though admissible for other purposes such as sentencing etc). But, it is not nothing and for non-legal purposes an admission of guilt.

And admittedly, there are no photos or videos of of him engaging in sex with underage women or audiotapes of him soliciting or extorting sex from underage women either. If that is what you mean.

Nevertheless, he is reputed (like 99% of pedophiles) to have been a meticulous record keeper and sharer of photos and videos. We'll have to wait and see what Barr and his DOJ recover in their searches of his property.

Personally, I have almost no expectation that anything will come to light given that Barr's dad hired Epstein for his first job teaching at the Dalton School and also wrote a sci-fi book with child sex in it. Not to mention Barr's history as the man who headed the PROMIS and Iran Contra and other super high profile failed investigations.

Topic author
Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

So, the ME says he killed himself by using a jail issue sheet designed to prevent this use to hang himself by tying it to a bunk bed and kneeling forward with such force that he broke his hyoid bone. And implicitly that he was able to overcome his body's survival instincts.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/16/nyre ... sGA7meFHZN

Note also that the author Ms Watkins was last heard from publishing information planted by her FBI agent lover.

Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Sangoma »

Doesn't look terribly improbable, to say the least.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Sangoma wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:34 am
Doesn't look terribly improbable, to say the least.
A guy hopped in his car, drove to Comet Ping Pong, and entered the premises to “free the children” from the underground network, and shot the place up a little, thus turning it into a crime scene crawling with police. Who found zero evidence of a pedophile ring, or even a basement for the underground network. Just some guy actualized by a circle jerk of alt-right conspiracy theorizing on the internet, who now gets to spend time in jail for believing the idiots.

And I say this while wondering about the truth behind Epstein.

But Epstein spent time in jail, and has upward of 100 victims come forward, and was out and proud of his pursuit of “young women”.

Not a single victim of a pizzagate sex ring has come forward, and zero evidence outside of the fever swamps has emerged.

Wishing doesn’t make it so.

Topic author
Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

How much of your mental life is spent on, and your ideology derived from, policing bad whites? Because you and turd and spells seem to relentlessly punch the fucking clock on the issue?

Are you more concerned about conspiracies being wrong or the way they rile up bad whites?

It would be fun to hear you discuss your theories on mental hygiene. Why do certain subjects seem to (from your point of view) drive the white man into mental instability?

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

Bennyonesix1 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:24 pm How much of your mental life is spent on, and your ideology derived from, policing bad whites? Because you and turd and spells seem to relentlessly punch the fucking clock on the issue?

Are you more concerned about conspiracies being wrong or the way they rile up bad whites?

It would be fun to hear you discuss your theories on mental hygiene. Why do certain subjects seem to (from your point of view) drive the white man into mental instability?
All we're saying is that you're the kind of white man who's better off chained up in the basement and occasionally getting a pint of rocky road.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Topic author
Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

I feel the same way about you.

Topic author
Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

"She is the youngest child of the notorious and disgraced British media mogul Robert Maxwell, rumored after his mysterious death in 1991 to have been an Israeli spy. She was the alleged paramour-turned-pimp for Jeffrey Epstein, the billionaire pedophile who reportedly committed suicide in his cell on August 10."

"In addition to speaking four languages and holding a degree from Oxford, she’s a trained private helicopter pilot, a submersible pilot and qualified to operate undersea robots. "

NOT AN OPERATIVE

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-e ... of-horrors

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

Baby. Ruth.

Topic author
Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

Thanks for your poast Turd. I know everyone enjoys your high energy hall monitoring. As evidenced by the poast volume on the board.