I dare you to read this entire insane hilarious screed by Kevin Willaimson's ex

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Bennyonesix1

I dare you to read this entire insane hilarious screed by Kevin Willaimson's ex

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

https://medium.com/@penelope.gristelfin ... ab6adb07ea

The funniest thing I have read in years. This woman is hilarious.

"Dear Jeffrey Goldberg,

Thank you for firing my ex-husband Kevin D. Williamson.

What Kevin Tweeted about how women who have abortions should be hanged, and what he said in the MediaMatters podcast, are his true beliefs.

Other commentators were right to identify a deeper, underlying misogyny here. These remarks were not, as Kevin would later characterize them in his WSJ piece, merely “trollish and hostile.” They were wrathful and malicious, rooted in a subjective self-loathing that has been characterized as “aggrieved white male syndrome.”

They do not surprise me because Kevin once threatened to kill me just for wanting to leave him. “The day you divorce me will be your last day breathing” were his exact words.

As you can read, I am still alive.

It took another seven years, and I dated him twice afterwards, but I did successfully divorce him."

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Re: I dare you to read this entire insane hilarious screed by Kevin Willaimson's ex

Post by Fat Cat »

LMAO Wow! That's really, really something. I can't help but feeling like maybe they belong together.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen