LGBTQXYZ Town Hall Crazy Train

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

syaigh
Sergeant Commanding

Re: LGBTQXYZ Town Hall Crazy Train

Post by syaigh »

Gene wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:30 pm
nafod wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:10 amI get it. You'll apologize for anything Trump does. Anybody he screws over. Anything he royally fucks up. But we know why he left Syria. Erdogan has Trump by the short hairs via Trump Towers. Easy choice. For him.
The US has nuclear warheads in Turkey. They're a NATO ally. The US cannot afford to break up NATO. This operation is about preserving NATO.

If Ergodan confiscated the Trump Towers he would upset other US investors in Turkey. He would reduce the confidence of foreign investors. Per this Turkish Government site, the leading single foreign investor in Turkey is the UK. The US is in fourth place.

http://www.invest.gov.tr/en-US/investme ... urkey.aspx
My mom served in the Peace Corps in Turkey in the late sixties and has stayed in touch with many folks from the area and government. Turkey hates their president. He is ruining everything and turning it so far away from the thing they were all proud of, ie, being a Muslim democracy. But, that's just the professors talking.
Miss Piggy wrote:Never eat more than you can lift.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Bennyonesix1 wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:07 am So, in the end the Dem pols are gonna bring us infinity queer clown world.
Just like the GOP pols brought us infinity clown wars.
And both are bringing us infinity poos/ragheads/beaners/etc.
=D> =D> =D> =D>
I don't care if it's incoherent jibberish, it's still the best comment on this thread.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

I'm the best poster on this board moron