Sybersnot, Rant, AyeDee, ProtoMoron BEGIN POASTING

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Croatoa

Re: Sybersnot, Rant, AyeDee, ProtoMoron BEGIN POASTING

Post by Croatoa »

Kazuya Mishima wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:58 pm
Croatoa wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:02 am
Kazuya Mishima wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:28 pm Hey Shaf, what ever happened to that crazy Polish guy who was talking about THEM BROTHERS SMOLOV and attaching small weights to his body like armor?
Was that the same guy who had a thread on how he made his feet more muscular?
That sounds more like Crusader. The guy who wore wrestling shoes and did lunges all night at his factory job, or some shit. Also, had bees in his wall.
Ok shit. That’s right.

DrDonkeyLove...
Sarge

Post by DrDonkeyLove... »

Kazuya Mishima wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:28 pm Hey Shaf, what ever happened to that crazy Polish guy who was talking about THEM BROTHERS SMOLOV and attaching small weights to his body like armor?
That sounds more like Crusader. The guy who wore wrestling shoes and did lunges all night at his factory job, or some shit. Also, had bees in his wall.
And one of his work colleagues was a vampire.

Hanglow Joe
Gunny

Post by Hanglow Joe »

Rant is the most entertaining fitness writer of all time. The absolute best. I pissed myself laughing at least a dozen times reading him. Mother fucking arms day might have been his greatest post.

Topic author
Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

This?

"Motherfucking arms day.

Lately I have been training around not one but two injuries. Neither very serious but serious enough to have to train around instead of through. So I’ve been going to a local community gym because they have more stuff to help me train around the injuries. The gym is owned by the city of Boston and runs $30 a year so you can’t beat it. However I still prefer my garage gym because of all the gym numb nuts that dominate this gym. Benching and E-Z bar curls are the order of the day at this gym and I think its mando that all members wear fingerless weightlifting gloves and lifting belts. The belts must be worn and cinched tight at all times, even when working on the pec deck.

Anyway after I finished up I took a seat on a box in the corner to scan out the various routines. Nothing too remarkable. Then walks in Steve and Doug Butabi, you know, the characters from A Night at the Roxbury. I knew these chowderheads from a my pre-garage gym days. There they were in all their glory pulling on their gloves and cinching their leather belts. Donned in spaghetti strap muscle Ts and parachute pants they made their rounds slapping hands with the other numb nuts. This is their gym. After the formalities they bee lined straight for the preacher curl bench for a warm up with the E-Z curl bar. Thirty seconds later they were off to the incline bench for incline dumbbell curls. Then on to the tricep pushdown machine. After that they went to the flat bench for concentration curls super setted with tricep kickbacks. I don’t think I saw a dumbbell used over 30 pounds but I could tell they were feeling the burn by all the yelling and screaming while transfixed on the mirror in front of them. After the super sets they socialized more and then proceeded back to the preacher curl bench for the real work.

Now you may be wondering why I was sitting there for so long watching the Butabi brothers pump iron. Well I had finished my work out and was socializing with a few guys I hadn’t seen in years. I was just sort of half watching the Butabi brothers. One couldn’t help it because they were making spectacles out of them selves.

Now back to the preacher curl bench. Now at this point I did sit down and watch because one of the Bubati brothers, let’s call him Steve, pointed to my chalk and asked in a very audible voice, “who’s is dis”? I said it was mine and he asked if he could use some. Of course I said yes but couldn’t help wondering what for. He chalked up, cinched his belt, adjusted his fingerless gloves and braced himself in the preacher curl bench. His brother, Doug, handed off the E-Z curl bar to him with as much as 45 pounds loaded on the bar. He then proceeded to do forced reps. After about 6 or 7 reps it was Doug’s turn. I asked him if he needed some chalk. He declined, tightened his leather belt, gloves and believe it or not wrist wraps. He went to his set but apparently lacked the zeal that Steve had. I know this because Steve began berating him like a red-faced drill sergeant. Steve said, “You motherfucker, get serious! This is fucking arms day! It’s motherfucking arms day man!

In my 25 years of weight training I have never seen anything more ridicules than this whole scenario and that’s saying a lot. And I don’t know what bothered me more, the fact that these guys were such faggots or the fact that no one in the gym seemed to find anything unusual about this scenario. Anyway I laughed my ass off all the way to the showers. I may have to go to the gym more often. With gym dues only $30 a year you can’t beat this kind of entertainment value."

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

DrDonkeyLove... wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:55 pm
And one of his work colleagues was a vampire.
And who needs to get back here and start posting. We need KJV!
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Hanglow Joe
Gunny

Post by Hanglow Joe »

Bennyonesix1 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:18 pm This?

"Motherfucking arms day.

Lately I have been training around not one but two injuries. Neither very serious but serious enough to have to train around instead of through. So I’ve been going to a local community gym because they have more stuff to help me train around the injuries. The gym is owned by the city of Boston and runs $30 a year so you can’t beat it. However I still prefer my garage gym because of all the gym numb nuts that dominate this gym. Benching and E-Z bar curls are the order of the day at this gym and I think its mando that all members wear fingerless weightlifting gloves and lifting belts. The belts must be worn and cinched tight at all times, even when working on the pec deck.

Anyway after I finished up I took a seat on a box in the corner to scan out the various routines. Nothing too remarkable. Then walks in Steve and Doug Butabi, you know, the characters from A Night at the Roxbury. I knew these chowderheads from a my pre-garage gym days. There they were in all their glory pulling on their gloves and cinching their leather belts. Donned in spaghetti strap muscle Ts and parachute pants they made their rounds slapping hands with the other numb nuts. This is their gym. After the formalities they bee lined straight for the preacher curl bench for a warm up with the E-Z curl bar. Thirty seconds later they were off to the incline bench for incline dumbbell curls. Then on to the tricep pushdown machine. After that they went to the flat bench for concentration curls super setted with tricep kickbacks. I don’t think I saw a dumbbell used over 30 pounds but I could tell they were feeling the burn by all the yelling and screaming while transfixed on the mirror in front of them. After the super sets they socialized more and then proceeded back to the preacher curl bench for the real work.

Now you may be wondering why I was sitting there for so long watching the Butabi brothers pump iron. Well I had finished my work out and was socializing with a few guys I hadn’t seen in years. I was just sort of half watching the Butabi brothers. One couldn’t help it because they were making spectacles out of them selves.

Now back to the preacher curl bench. Now at this point I did sit down and watch because one of the Bubati brothers, let’s call him Steve, pointed to my chalk and asked in a very audible voice, “who’s is dis”? I said it was mine and he asked if he could use some. Of course I said yes but couldn’t help wondering what for. He chalked up, cinched his belt, adjusted his fingerless gloves and braced himself in the preacher curl bench. His brother, Doug, handed off the E-Z curl bar to him with as much as 45 pounds loaded on the bar. He then proceeded to do forced reps. After about 6 or 7 reps it was Doug’s turn. I asked him if he needed some chalk. He declined, tightened his leather belt, gloves and believe it or not wrist wraps. He went to his set but apparently lacked the zeal that Steve had. I know this because Steve began berating him like a red-faced drill sergeant. Steve said, “You motherfucker, get serious! This is fucking arms day! It’s motherfucking arms day man!

In my 25 years of weight training I have never seen anything more ridicules than this whole scenario and that’s saying a lot. And I don’t know what bothered me more, the fact that these guys were such faggots or the fact that no one in the gym seemed to find anything unusual about this scenario. Anyway I laughed my ass off all the way to the showers. I may have to go to the gym more often. With gym dues only $30 a year you can’t beat this kind of entertainment value."
Dat. Thanks for the laugh.

I enjoyed the battles with Chaos and Pain. He's still out there, haven't given him a thought in 5 years.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Who can forget that Hitler video when Jeek left the forum.

Topic author
Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

If you've never chimped on an anon forum, you haven't really lived.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Bennyonesix1 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:38 pm If you've never chimped on an anon forum, you haven't really lived.
WHAT THIS MEAN CHIMP? YOU MEAN CHARGE PHONE, EAT HOT CHIP, LIE? WHAT IS MEAN?

Topic author
Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

YOU MUST CHIMP

Pls respond

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Hanglow Joe wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:47 pm
Bennyonesix1 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:18 pm This?

"Motherfucking arms day.

Dat. Thanks for the laugh.

I enjoyed the battles with Chaos and Pain. He's still out there, haven't given him a thought in 5 years.
Art, real art, comes in many forms. <<<<q
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Bennyonesix1 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:47 pm YOU MUST CHIMP

Pls respond
HOW AM I DOING NOW?

Topic author
Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

Kazuya Mishima wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:54 pm
Bennyonesix1 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:47 pm YOU MUST CHIMP

Pls respond
HOW AM I DOING NOW?

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

Peter Putz
A german phD psychologist whose schizophrenia/megalomania/manic depression became uncontrollable. I think he was manic depressive. He was a good guy but you could watch him go nuts on the upswings. I think he is hospitalized and will rarely get internet access...but I've seen him on FB as close to a year ago.

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

newguy wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:09 am I sometimes find myself wondering what happened to Rant.....and then I wonder why am I wondering what happened to Rant?

And then guys like Dan John who used to drop knowledge here. I really wish I had more chance to chat with him before he passed.
LOL. Dan is alive. Still on FB and still on the Dave Draper forums IIRC

newguy
Sgt. Major

Post by newguy »

Shafpocalypse Now wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:27 pm
newguy wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:09 am I sometimes find myself wondering what happened to Rant.....and then I wonder why am I wondering what happened to Rant?

And then guys like Dan John who used to drop knowledge here. I really wish I had more chance to chat with him before he passed.
LOL. Dan is alive. Still on FB and still on the Dave Draper forums IIRC
WHAT??? No way. That's great news.

HEY. SHAF. Can you reset Spells password and get him back on here?

We need all the active members we can get.

seeahill
Font of All Wisdom, God Damn it

Post by seeahill »

CRUSADER HAD BEES IN THE WALL!!!

Topic author
Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

I think he had adventures with an overground pool as well.