Nantes Cathedral: Strengthened by Diversity

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Nantes Cathedral: Strengthened by Diversity

Post by Fat Cat »

Rwandan refugee, 39, faces up to 10 years in prison after admitting arson attack on Nantes cathedral

A Rwandan refugee could face up to 10 years in prison after admitting setting fire to Nantes cathedral.

The 39-year-old man, who has solely been identified by his first name Emmanuel, worked as a volunteer security guard at the 15th-century Cathedral of Saint Peter and Saint Paint which set alight last week.

Three fires had been started at the site on July 18 and it took 104 firefighters to control the blaze which tore through the building and caused millions of pounds worth of damage.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... mailonline

Who needs 15th century Gothic cathedrals and the blessings of God when you have the blessings of diversity instead? Culture = enriched.
Last edited by Fat Cat on Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Re: Nantes Cathedral: Strengthen by Diversity

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Refugees: I want go new place, I want rich, I want prosper

Also refugees: Fuck this place, I no rich, is racist, hand me match

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Re: Nantes Cathedral: Strengthened by Diversity

Post by Fat Cat »

I'm just glad they're protecting the identity of the gibsmedat that set the blaze. I wouldn't want people to get the wrong idea about him.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen