Any of you MAGA folks contribute to We Build The Wall?

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

lasalle

Re: Any of you MAGA folks contribute to We Build The Wall?

Post by lasalle »

Fat Cat wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:12 pm
nafod wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:55 pm
Fat Cat wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:46 pm
Grandpa's Spells wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:09 amAnd Trump is insanely unlucky. He hires attorneys, strategists, two campaign managers, National Security Advisors, and they all keep getting arrested.
Its not "unlucky" to have an un-American campaign of betrayal and false accusations by Derp State scum and media stooges waged against a sitting president, it's a criminal conspiracy.
A simpler explanation is that everything Trump touches dies.
Which is why he's the president? :rolleyes: The internet was a mistake.
I'm legit trying to understand your POV here. You strike me as a cut above the average Q and the 6 months of community college mouth breathers that are Trump supporters. Yet you wave away the endless parade of Trump's circle headed to jail, fired or coming out with a book providing consistent detail on the fact that he's in way over his head. Is it all the DEEP STATE that's behind this, and Trump is actually playing 5D chess that I'm just too dumb to understand?

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

I've always found the really high IQ types consider the 50/50 division of the country into D and R to be at root an IQ test.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

lasalle wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:53 pm I'm legit trying to understand your POV here. You strike me as a cut above the average Q and the 6 months of community college mouth breathers that are Trump supporters. Yet you wave away the endless parade of Trump's circle headed to jail, fired or coming out with a book providing consistent detail on the fact that he's in way over his head. Is it all the DEEP STATE that's behind this, and Trump is actually playing 5D chess that I'm just too dumb to understand?
As I said in my previous post responding to you:

"As for Trump, I find his policies preferable to the ones of both mainstream Republicans and the Democratic Party, both of which I consider bad for our country. That's as far as my interest goes."
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen