Niccolo Soldo Interviews Glenn (GAY) Greenwald

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Niccolo Soldo Interviews Glenn (GAY) Greenwald

Post by Fat Cat »

It’s rather important to understand why highly accomplished individuals like Glenn Greenwald succeed at what they do. There is no person alive today who is more self-loathing than Glenn, who has internalized homophobia to the extent that he has, who is simultaneously both an extreme misogynist and TERF, and who tops it off with being a self-hating Jew. How does he do it? This interview seeks to find out how. I agreed to conduct this interview with Glenn for two reasons. The first reason being that he needs some positive PR to increase his appeal among his natural constituency: Nazis, Fascists, and Anti-Semites and homophobes. The second reason being that he indicated his willingness to use his powerful legal mind to make a strong case in front of Rania Khalek as to why she should let me impregnate her. I asked him to do the same with Tulsi Gabbard but he informed me that "Michael Tracey has already called dibs on her. I can't do much to help you out until she gets around to finally filing the inevitable restraining order against him”. Glenn thinks he’s funny.

Interview: https://niccolo.substack.com/p/the-kins ... -greenwald
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Re: Niccolo Soldo Interviews Glenn (GAY) Greenwald

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

Seeing Citizenfour Glenn Greenwald vs post-2018 Gleen Greenwald has been super jarring. He is the best example of "This is why editors are important" I've ever seen or heard of.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Grandpa's Spells wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 2:13 pm Seeing Citizenfour Glenn Greenwald vs post-2018 Gleen Greenwald has been super jarring. He is the best example of "This is why editors are important" I've ever seen or heard of.
I don't know what that means.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

Greenwald around the time of Snowden was presented pretty well and was reasonably coherent. Once he quit from the Intercept and no longer had editors editing him, the crazy came out in full force. A general inability to present arguments and apply consistent reasoning.

Unless he went completely off the rails over the last few years, he was always nuts, but had editors tamping down some of his worse impulses and challenging inconsistencies.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

I see, probably accurate. I never really followed The Intercept though.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

I should add though, that most journalists are opportunistic scum and this should come as no surprise to you've been paying attention for the past decade or two.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Fat Cat wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 1:28 am I should add though, that most journalists are opportunistic scum and this should come as no surprise to you've been paying attention for the past decade or two.
They’re just humans with a value system different from yours. Once you understand it, it all makes sense.
Don’t believe everything you think.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

nafod wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 3:27 pm
Fat Cat wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 1:28 am I should add though, that most journalists are opportunistic scum and this should come as no surprise to you've been paying attention for the past decade or two.
They’re just humans with a value system different from yours. Once you understand it, it all makes sense.
I think I understand that just fine, thanks. It's the fact that they impersonate impartial journalists while pumping their vacuous and un-American bullshit that bothers me. Also, Greenwald is a literal faggot.